Traitus

Aug 6, 2017
It didn't feel like romantic vibes to me. I thinks he's more surprised and impressed by the fact Quinn fucked a maggot. Despite the fact Quinn likes toying with people, most of the time she acts more like a pimp than a whore, prefering sending the others girls do the sexual stuff. If the MC and Quinn didn't fuck, his reactions with both of them are exactly the same during the episode.
People forgets that Tommy has a reputation for having a short fuse for things and come around later. I think most denizens of this forum wants a big bad in the game who is easy to hate.

ThePresident451

Yuno Gasai NEVER EVER follows you back
Donor
Apr 22, 2020
Punching Tybalt, despite being extremely satisfying as much as when we'll fuck Jill, is quite useless. In 2 weeks of college we sneaked in his mansion 3 times, stole the deer head, made him use a tootbrush which smells of Derek's shit, found out that he fucks a watermelon, discovered him sniffing Jill's panties, asked Jill out right in front of him, stole Jill from him while he was probably trying to get to her for years, fucked her mom, found out his dad is likely to be involved in the whole prostitution thing, fucked Sage relentlessly on his bed (would be the icing on the cake if she was his sister, it's still possible right?), ruined a party he seemed to care a lot about, ruined his expensive outfit, snapped a pic of our dick with his phone, making him envious because he has a tiny one, and threw eggs against him and his pussy friends.
Him being the first to come to phisical violence is such a defeat for our Tybbie, on a war at distance that he is losing on every possible front. No, the most rational thing to do is to walk away like a gentleman and not dropping to his level, knowing that he must be on the verge of a nervous breakdown. Poor Tybbie :cry:

Last edited:

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
BTW, does anyone else has a feeling that
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I don't think so as it's still too soon to be handing the reigns to him. More likely I think we'd see Rusty ask the MC to come along for moral support since he did a good job in talking Cathy down a bit and could help out again.
I wonder if we'll see any resolution with regards to the "prize" for getting the most points. I think that whoever got the most was supposed to be rewarded during the Hell Week party but that never happened, so I wonder if they'll get it later or maybe it will be forgotten about the and the MC getting to fuck so many girls that night is the reward, whether you got the most points or not.
getting to punch Tybalt in the face made the episode worth it.
Punching him loses you points with both Jill and Bella and probably won't sit too well with Jade either, so I don't know how "worth it" it really is.

The stamina of the MC is legendary, gets blown by the stripper, few minutes later fucks Sage, few minutes after that fucks Maya or Josy.
At the least he can do it 5 times, and at the most he can do it 6.

Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020
Punching Tybalt, despite being extremely satisfying as much as when we'll fuck Jill, is quite useless. In 2 weeks of college we sneaked in his mansion 3 times, stole the deer head, made him use a tootbrush which smells of Derek's shit, found out that he fucks a watermelon, discovered him sniffing Jill's panties, asked Jill out right in front of him, stole Jill from him while he was probably trying to get to her for years, fucked her mom, found out his dad is likely to be involved in the whole prostitution thing, fucked Sage relentlessly on his bed (would be the icing on the cake if she was his sister, it's still possible right?), ruined a party he seemed to care a lot about, ruined his expensive outfit, snapped a pic of our dick with his phone, making him envious because he has a tiny one, and threw eggs against him and his pussy friends.
Him being the first to come to phisical violence is such a defeat for our Tibbie, on a war at distance that he is losing on every possible front. No, the most rational thing to do is to walk away like a gentleman and not dropping to his level, knowing that he must be on the verge of a nervous breakdown. Poor Tibbie :cry:
Yeah I must admit, it seems a bit unfair. He may be a creepy stalker and a condescending asshole but Derek and the MC basically pranked him and the preps since the beginning. :LOL:

yngve

Oct 28, 2018
to be honest it's not like it's matter, her piano is safe, She don't like him, and She still kiss me, and make out with me after. So I guess I have enough point with her :p . You know deep down she wants a DIK, A MAN, a True Alpha male.
that cute and innocent look of her, is just an ACT.
dude... no
she knows Tybalt is an asshole and that he punched the MC first; she standed for the MC when he got bullied before, she don't like bullys, MC as far as she knows just defended himself

take your chances being an asshole with her if you want, but you will fuck everything up.

Reactions: Red469

yngve

Oct 28, 2018
Yeah I must admit, it seems a bit unfair. He may be a creepy stalker and a condescending asshole but Derek and the MC basically pranked him and the preps since the beginning. :LOL:
I know, I honestly didn't see it coming until he slapped the MC, I punched him because of that but I would had walked away if I had known

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
I don't think so as it's still too soon to be handing the reigns to him. More likely I think we'd see Rusty ask the MC to come along for moral support since he did a good job in talking Cathy down a bit and could help out again.

I wonder if we'll see any resolution with regards to the "prize" for getting the most points. I think that whoever got the most was supposed to be rewarded during the Hell Week party but that never happened, so I wonder if they'll get it later or maybe it will be forgotten about the and the MC getting to fuck so many girls that night is the reward, whether you got the most points or not.

Punching him loses you points with both Jill and Bella and probably won't sit too well with Jade either, so I don't know how "worth it" it really is.

At the least he can do it 5 times, and at the most he can do it 6.
When you talk to Lily at the party she says its Dik tradition to give them a personal stripper so maybe thats the special "reward".

Pmktrn17

Aug 8, 2019
hi i had to start the game again (new harddrive and no backup for saves ....) and i played again till the point with maya and josy scene in the ,,libary,,(the room in the DIK-House) but this time i got some dik points along the way (iam a massiv dik as it seems xd)
so yea now the question : is there a way to save edit my dik status ? ( i know that u can change the ,,dik points,, like money etc) but can u acutally change the status of beeing a massiv dik because its useless to change the value of ,,dik points,, ( i just dont want to play it again ( i mean i would but i dont want to do the mini game stuff all over again xd)

(sry for my shitty english i did not sleep that mutch )
Use this, the cheat menu can change your dik/chic pts and also your alignment from dik to neutral to chic if you want.

CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
Good episode, althought it mostly feels like a Hell Week recap, plus pres party. I mean we only take the jackets at the end of the episode, I feel like that should had been the end of season 1 and not the end of episode 5, feels like nothing really happened aside for one lousy lame party saved by Derek's non-sense and the HOTs. Took me 3 nights to complete, but then again BADIK its one of those game I like to take my time, just wished we could had played Sunday aswell.

BTW, thank you DPC for hinting a chance to get back with either Maya or Josy even if you friendship route, looking forward to see what the future holds.

CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
dude... no
she knows Tybalt is an asshole and that he punched the MC first; she standed for the MC when he got bullied before, she don't like bullys, MC as far as she knows just defended himself

take your chances being an asshole with her if you want, but you will fuck everything up.
I didn't punched Tybalt because of Jill, he deserved it, but Jill is clearly meant to a chick MC that can go beyond violence. You can say its self defense, but Jill will only see Tybalt bleeding and swelling the MC did to him, responding to slap. I am not taking my chances and risking blowing it with Jill, especially because of Tybalt

Reactions: yngve

Snooky

Jan 19, 2019
I am wondering if there is any way to play the whole game from the very beginning. I mean with all the awards (scenes & special renders) been locked again. I deleted the folder with all my saves but nothing happened. All my awards are still there. Any suggestions?

always86

Mar 19, 2020
I didn't punched Tybalt because of Jill, he deserved it, but Jill is clearly meant to a chick MC that can go beyond violence. You can say its self defense, but Jill will only see Tybalt bleeding and swelling the MC did to him, responding to slap. I am not taking my chances and risking blowing it with Jill, especially because of Tybalt
I’ve got some hope that one day Jill will give the MC permission to hit. Like she sees him abuse you, you turn the other cheek and go to walk away. He does something else a boom Jill gives you permission to smash his face in.

RustyDildo

Nov 15, 2018
Joking aside, I hope you enjoy the game. I worked my ass off to create this and boy this is expensive.

I need funding to complete this project.

If you can't afford to donate on Patreon, you can still show support by liking or reviewing the game.

Cheers
Thank you so much for the effort. You have in my opinion the best game on here at this time. The story line is very good as well as the graphics are past top notch ! Keep up the good work !!

bauman

Sep 11, 2018
Overall, it was a very solid update. Lots of content as always and I like the more open approach DPC took with the mansion free roam. It reminded me of some point and click adventure games from back in the day. There's one thing I didn't like - the review ceremony and jacket initiation. Like some others have said, I think it would've been better if it was included at the end of EP4. The characters become DIKs, they wait for the reward and you get the "OH SHIT!" cliffhanger with the HOTs missing right at the end. The conclusion of Hell Week feels underwhelming as it was too stretched out, and the protagonist got himself in more trouble way too fast for my liking. I suppose it makes sense to be a mess from a narrative standpoint though.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Someone made a good point, sorry I that I can't give you credit whoever you are. A lot of people, including me have assumed that Jill and Bella have been intimate before, but given how prude both Bella and Jill are, it is far more likely that Jill had a similar incident with Bella as she did with MC sharing a bed together.

DPC doesn't seem to toss shit out of nowhere and Jill getting off on MC's hand didn't happen for no reason, and the likely scenario is that Jill somehow got off on Bella or something of that nature. I don't think anymore that it was a full on sexual experience.
This is probably another hill I'm going to die on, but that scene made it feel like it was a lot more than sleep humping.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes