ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Probably we can get Jade and or Jill to make him not press charges, depending on the route. I don't think he would do it anyway even if you're not on good terms with either of them.
Jill already said she will convince him. He is a loser beta male, Jill just look at him and He goes to his melons right away. or he will be a jerk as he is, and try to ask a date from Jill, now that would be an intresting test for Jill, . would she do it for the MC ? :D

Reactions: MadCore

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
to be honest it's not like it's matter, her piano is safe, She don't like him, and She still kiss me, and make out with me after. So I guess I have enough point with her :p . You know deep down she wants a DIK, A MAN, a True Alpha male.
that cute and innocent look of her, is just an ACT.
Keep deluding yourself and you may end up with Bella's boot on your ass. :LOL: :LOL:

kingpilzi

Oct 12, 2017
I don't think that would help, if you are massive dik, i assuem you did diferent choices, and for maya and josy you had to hit special criteriums.

yeah play with out mini games, I don't remember, that DPC said you will be locked out form special renders in the future, where you get this ?

well i only did some dik options that arent rly story changing (for example cheating in a exam even if i ezly had 90 percent just to get dik points)

and since i didnt kn what i was doing wrong this playthrought i looked it up in a walkth.
and as it seems the criteriums are
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Jill already said she will convince him. He is a loser beta male, Jill just look at him and He goes to his melons right away. or he will be a jerk as he is, and try to ask a date from Jill, now that would be an intresting test for Jill, . would she do it for the MC ? :D
I'm not sure what Jill would do in a playthrough where you don't date her, that's why I covered all posibilities.

Dec 19, 2019
I dont think Quinn feels the same way
Of course, she doesn't feel the same way, but it will be interesting to see her reaction to hearing this information. btw i like to see her affection for MC in simple details, when MC wakes up at Bella's house, Quinn sends a message congratulating MC for becoming a DIK, even though she didn't say sorry I thought it was cute because it was the first time that she really sends a message to MC other than about her restaurant.

Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I really wasn't expecting this reaction from him, it looks like the Quinn-lovers are going to have a love triangle.
It didn't feel like romantic vibes to me. I thinks he's more surprised and impressed by the fact Quinn fucked a maggot. Despite the fact Quinn likes toying with people, most of the time she acts more like a pimp than a whore, prefering sending the others girls do the sexual stuff. If the MC and Quinn didn't fuck, his reactions with both of them are exactly the same during the episode.

patachoucs

Mar 26, 2020
Finally played this game, after playing (and crying with) Acting Lesson last week.
I have to say it's already one of my favorite.

I know Ilove it because honestly, I'm not even such a fan of the character design in the first place (in both games). But with both scenarios I became so invested, I start to find the characters attractive (I'm smitten with Bella).
And I just love of some are so much more profound than you'd think (Chad, Sage...).
Plus freaking Derek is a legend !!! I had a couple of genuine laughs last night when playing it.

Kuddos to the Dr, this is just absolutely the right way to do a game. Love it !

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes