Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
I am wondering if there is any way to play the whole game from the very beginning. I mean with all the awards (scenes & special renders) been locked again. I deleted the folder with all my saves but nothing happened. All my awards are still there. Any suggestions?
On Windows Ren'Py stores saves in two places, the game\saves folder you deleted and %appdata%\RenPy\BeingaDIK-1535311494

You need to delete your saves and persistent file from both places.

Reactions: Snooky

Red469

May 18, 2018
Jill already said she will convince him. He is a loser beta male, Jill just look at him and He goes to his melons right away. or he will be a jerk as he is, and try to ask a date from Jill, now that would be an intresting test for Jill, . would she do it for the MC ? :D
The better question is WHY if he cared for Jill would he consider that to be a test for her to get him out the shitstorm he created by losing his shit? OR even put her in that position...

Punching Tybalt, despite being extremely satisfying as much as when we'll fuck Jill, is quite useless. In 2 weeks of college we sneaked in his mansion 3 times, stole the deer head, made him use a tootbrush which smells of Derek's shit, found out that he fucks a watermelon, discovered him sniffing Jill's panties, asked Jill out right in front of him, stole Jill from him while he was probably trying to get to her for years, fucked her mom, found out his dad is likely to be involved in the whole prostitution thing, fucked Sage relentlessly on his bed (would be the icing on the cake if she was his sister, it's still possible right?), ruined a party he seemed to care a lot about, ruined his expensive outfit, snapped a pic of our dick with his phone, making him envious because he has a tiny one, and threw eggs against him and his pussy friends.
Him being the first to come to phisical violence is such a defeat for our Tibbie, on a war at distance that he is losing on every possible front. No, the most rational thing to do is to walk away like a gentleman and not dropping to his level, knowing that he must be on the verge of a nervous breakdown. Poor Tibbie :cry:
Very Very true. Taking the higher road sometimes means you gotta reign it in... and get the satisfaction of walking away with a FAR Bigger reward:

1. The knowledge that Tybie got pushed far enough to bitch slap someone *EVIL LAUGH* (lets be honest that was no punch)
2. The MC walked away with 'his' Love interest being a freshman within only a couple of weeks of being there... and got to share a bed with Jill in the same frat house...

So ya the grand finale of tybie acting like a micro dick LOL... ya, I would walk away With a BIG Grin and Enjoy my prize.

this now leaves it open to having a chat with Mamma Jade about JR, Rather then JR running to mamma and now you got another shitstorm... not to say that likely you would need to, I am sure it would get back to her thru the grapevine...

So ya, sometimes its better to take a breath and think then swing and weather the BS you bring on yourself

And thats not saying anything about how this would effect the DIK's since Burke senior is the one and only that your going to be facing come monday, they already in the shits, you do that... and what else will added as a result?

I didn't punched Tybalt because of Jill, he deserved it, but Jill is clearly meant to a chick MC that can go beyond violence. You can say its self defense, but Jill will only see Tybalt bleeding and swelling the MC did to him, responding to slap. I am not taking my chances and risking blowing it with Jill, especially because of Tybalt
Yup... Good point about Jill, She fukin hates bullies... AND she is friends with the tool, living in the same frat house as they do...
ALSO, she was bullied at school so ya ... Go ahead make your move :D
Then either get the reward OR the Steel capped boot up the ass... your call

Last edited:
Reactions: ThePresident451

CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
This is probably another hill I'm going to die on, but that scene made it feel like it was a lot more than sleep humping.
[/SPOILER]
I have a feeling it might no be "sexual" or at least intended by neither of them. I mean, they do Yoga together the way we saw, how that does not give them "sexual tension" as much as being in bed if it were a sexual attraction between them. No, its Jill being high on hormones and probably did the same as with MC, with Bella at some point. Bella being prude and who she is, probably told Jill and made her feel guilty for her "problem". Those eyes told me they havent spent together ever since and thats why they fought because Bella doesn't trust her to control those urges, maybe she suspects its because it happens when she is bedding someone? In any case, Jill was already going to sleep at Bella's couch, so whatever the issue was, I doubt they wanted it to happen.

It might not even be sexual, Jill might sleepwalking or snore.

CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
I can't stress this enough tho. As much I liked the episode and its always worth the wait, we basically played one night and one morning. The episode is long technically but feels incredibly short as far the plot moves.

CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
The Main Menu Slideshow shows mostly known scenes and characters. However this picture of Quinn looked different since it is not a neutral background nor a known scene. It's night and raining, so maybe it refers to content of ep.6 :

View attachment 677335
Might be hinting she'll be all alone with no friends in the future... Tommy had enough of her, Sage is pissed at her, Camila is going to abandon her as soon Quinn pushes Mona... also she was meant to met with the supplier sometime in her last scene if I remember correctly.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ThePresident451

Snooky

Jan 19, 2019
On Windows Ren'Py stores saves in two places, the game\saves folder you deleted and %appdata%\RenPy\BeingaDIK-1535311494

You need to delete your saves and persistent file from both places.
Thank you very much. I really appreciated your help.

Reactions: Meushi

u3poD

Dec 26, 2017
This game killed my will to play with all this wasted time in so many paths and saves and this party in house with 4 flors and 15 rooms.... it was horrible to move all around this house waiting something to happen somewhere

Urusaisenpai

Walkthough-mod Creators are a godsent <3
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
Even putting the FULL SAVE for Ep.5 in the folder & Appdata i still wont get the scenes.
Help please.

Fixed: Put the files only in the Appdata folder.

Last edited:

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I have a feeling it might no be "sexual" or at least intended by neither of them. I mean, they do Yoga together the way we saw, how that does not give them "sexual tension" as much as being in bed if it were a sexual attraction between them.
Because it's a different set of circumstances.

Yes, they do yoga together while wearing skimpy workout clothes, but in this instance, they're in Bella's bed together which is likely where whatever happened happened before, they've had a few drinks that night, and they had a nice, romantic moment with a guy they've both been intimate with who is sleeping in the next room. I think both of them are feeling a little horny due to the night's events, and being in the same bed again whilst feeling this way is what's causing the tension.

Also, look at what happens when Jill goes to sleep on the couch with the MC; as soon as she gets some intimacy, she's all over him. That could have been what would have happened with Bella and Jill had Bella not turned away and they instead leaned in for a kiss. Yes, she puts a stop to it with the MC because it's going too fast, but her reluctance to go further could have something to do with not wanting a repeat of what happened with Bella when she let her need for intimacy get the better of her and acted impulsively.

Lebronb

Apr 6, 2020
I installed the android version and i followed the guide but when i start the game i only see the screen of time2fap and the game doesnt start. What can i do?

alexismoses

May 22, 2019
Being a DIK [v0.5.0] [Dr PinkCake] - Original Size: 7.8GB

~ Light Compressed version (better image quality) ~
Download PC (2.4GB): MEGA - -
Download Mac (2.4GB): MEGA -

~ Heavy Compressed version (lower image quality) ~
Download PC (1.6GB): MEGA - -
Download Mac (1.6GB): MEGA -

~ Compressed update patch v0.5.0 for those already have the v0.4.2 version (thanks to Abhai for the patch/link) ~
Download (891MB): WORKUPLOAD - MEGA

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.
there's no .exe application extension in the light compessed version for pc!

CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
Because it's a different set of circumstances.

Yes, they do yoga together while wearing skimpy workout clothes, but in this instance, they're in Bella's bed together which is likely where whatever happened happened before, they've had a few drinks that night, and they had a nice, romantic moment with a guy they've both been intimate with who is sleeping in the next room. I think both of them are feeling a little horny due to the night's events, and being in the same bed again whilst feeling this way is what's causing the tension.

Also, look at what happens when Jill goes to sleep on the couch with the MC; as soon as she gets some intimacy, she's all over him. That could have been what would have happened with Bella and Jill had Bella not turned away and they instead leaned in for a kiss. Yes, she puts a stop to it with the MC because it's going too fast, but her reluctance to go further could have something to do with not wanting a repeat of what happened with Bella when she let her need for intimacy get the better of her and acted impulsively.
Nah, I am not buying it. Its something else. Besides, we already have a lesbian drama between main girls, another one would be old news.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes