Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
not to be rude, but I think that theory is bs, Bella and Jill are like sisters or mother and daughter, I very much doubt they had any type of intimate relationship, however, they both Bella & Jill like the mc and are starting to have feelings for him, that's the main reason why they feel such tension and the reason why Jill says to the mc that she doesn't want to do anything in Bella's house... not only out of respect that they are guests in her house but of doing something that can be called kind of disrespectful to Bella considering her feelings for the mc.
So then what was all that "It's not gonna happen again" about? What about that situation reminds them of something that happened before and thus creates such tension? Sleep humping? If it were something as mild as that, then why did Bella say, "I thought we had an understanding", which seems to indicate they consciously did things before but agreed not do them again? And then there's the ep 3 scene in the library where Bella mentions being "intimate with a friend" and now we have a strong indication that that friend might be Jill.

Something did happen between them and it's clear they both were conscious and consenting particpants, even if it may have been due to drunkeness. The questions now are how far did it go and why did it happen?

Also, you guys are missing some facts said by Riona in this update, the money is not at all for the tuition only..., it is also to pay the drug dealers.... Quinn gets a call from her drug-dealer probably scaring her to pay and intimidating her with threats.
I think Quinn is in some shit too deep that she was forced to whore out her friends using the excuse of tuition.
Tuition has likely always been the excuse, or at least a half truth, because the HOTs still need to pay their dues and so Quinn was probably dividing the profits between the paying to keep the HOTs going and paying her supplier. But recently she hasn't been making enough and is getting behind on her supplier payment, hence her recent wreckless decisions that are backfiring on her.

always86

Mar 19, 2020
Nah, I am not buying it. Its something else. Besides, we already have a lesbian drama between main girls, another one would be old news.
Perhaps Bella has Night Terrors and hit Jill. Jill is trying to reassure her, but because Bella is emotionally damaged she can’t accept it.

Another possibility is that Bella did something with Jill in a drunken sleepy haze thinking it were he husband.

The third possibility is that Jill dry humped her like she did MC.

• Haha
Reactions: Ghostly

Sixtynine

May 6, 2020
Anyone have a SAVE in the end of the chapter 4 (no cheats) because I try to make a new install but crash wen I load the game (previusly cheats)

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
So then what was all that "It's not gonna happen again" about? What about that situation reminds them of something that happened before and thus creates such tension? Sleep humping? If it were something as mild as that, then why did Bella say, "I thought we had an understanding", which seems to indicate they consciously did things before but agreed not do them again? And then there's the ep 3 scene in the library where Bella mentions being "intimate with a friend" and now we have a strong indication that that friend might be Jill.

Something did happen between them and it's clear they both were conscious and consenting particpants, even if it may have been due to drunkeness. The questions now are how far did it go and why did it happen?
You are missing the fact that Jill did date other guys before, that whole dialogue can be Bella trying to warn her and also her own feelings for the mc making it more difficult. It will be kind of dumb to have another 2 love interest being Bi and I don't think dpc will use the same trick 2 times in the same game.
Whatever the reason of that, I'm sure it has nothing to do with them being intimate in the past.
Quinn was probably dividing the profits between the paying to keep the HOTs going and paying her supplier. But recently she hasn't been making enough and is getting behind on her supplier payment, hence her recent wreckless decisions that are backfiring on her.
I totally agree with this.

cryhwks

Dec 3, 2018
Perhaps Bella has Night Terrors and hit Jill. Jill is trying to reassure her, but because Bella is emotionally damaged she can’t accept it.

Another possibility is that Bella did something with Jill in a drunken sleepy haze thinking it were he husband.

The third possibility is that Jill dry humped her like she did MC.
I agree that it's lame that he's potentially just reusing another Lesbian drama thing. But Bella once said something that made it seem like she had an affair with a friend. I don't remember her exact wording? But it definitely made it seem like she had sex with a friend.

But there is also something weird going on about Jade's husband. Because Jade made the comment she was going to comfort Cathy, but she didn't want to go hang out with Bella and Jill because she hinted that one of them banged her husband?

We can assume that ment Bella? But it might be Jill? But in the case of Bella and her having regrets about having sex with a friend might mean Jade's husband?

I do hope it isn't another generic lesbian thing that leaves the door open for a 3way.

hakuna-matata

May 30, 2020
Probably the Jill/Bella situation might not have to do with anything sexual. It could be something related to her husband since threw the picture on the floor, it could have been a previous mental breakdown. Bella did say it was years since she's been in the "mood" when she kissed the MC when he was drunk.

On another note, does any think the funny guest with the man bun at the prep party is Jill's or most likely Sage's father?

Last edited:

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
You are missing the fact that Jill did date other guys before, that whole dialogue can be Bella trying to warn her and also her own feelings for the mc making it more difficult. It will be kind of dumb to have another 2 love interest being Bi and I don't think dpc will use the same trick 2 times in the same game.
Whatever the reason of that, I'm sure it has nothing to do with them being intimate in the past.
She did date other guys including Rusty, but they've always let her down. Who's to say that, after one such disastrous date, maybe the Rusty one, Jill came crying to Bella who comforted her and, at the time, Bella was also dealing with her own feelings about the break-up of her marriage. Then, after a lot of consoling and wine drinking they went to bed, gave each other a goodnight kiss, and it all just went off like a powder keg of sexual frustration, desire, and loneliness.

mindern also had an interesting theory that, if Bella had feelings for Jill's sister that were either unrequited or requited but didn't work out, then maybe, in that moment, Jill reminded her of the sister she once had feelings for and that made it easier for Bella to give in to that moment.

Also, I don't see why DPC couldn't do this because, for one, the M&J and B&J situations are entirely different because one deals with two people who were in a committed relationship and the other deals with two friends who had, at least, a one-nighter and have done their best to move past it. They deal with different issues and different emotions, both of which are interesting to explore. Also, after what happened in AL, maybe DPC is just having a bit of fun here by giving players 2 options for a threesome relationship, and instead of killing it off, he's going to make us choose between them.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ilhares

Red469

May 18, 2018
Nah, I am not buying it. Its something else. Besides, we already have a lesbian drama between main girls, another one would be old news.
your right... DRAMA...

But we talking about the stars of the vn here, Both of which happen to be absolutely Gorgeous. its not unthinkable to imagine that both of these girls could easily be BI, and if not, then because of their connection between each other, just feel attracted to each other.

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
I agree that it's lame that he's potentially just reusing another Lesbian drama thing. But Bella once said something that made it seem like she had an affair with a friend. I don't remember her exact wording? But it definitely made it seem like she had sex with a friend.

But there is also something weird going on about Jade's husband. Because Jade made the comment she was going to comfort Cathy, but she didn't want to go hang out with Bella and Jill because she hinted that one of them banged her husband?

We can assume that ment Bella? But it might be Jill? But in the case of Bella and her having regrets about having sex with a friend might mean Jade's husband?

I do hope it isn't another generic lesbian thing that leaves the door open for a 3way.
In episode 3 there is following dialog between the Burkes :

sb "We agreed that we should try to spice things up, didn't we?"
ja "Yes! With each other! Not on our own!"
sb "Well, we tried that already!"
sb "Most recently with Isabella!"
sb "She was clearly already in love!"
ja "That's usually the case when there's a {b}fucking{/b} wedding ring on a finger!"
ja "Oh! And again with Isabella!"
ja "I'm beginning to think that you have a crush on her!"
sb "I don't have a crush on her!"
sb "That's ridiculous! I love you!"
ja "Do you really!?"
ja "Because that's the first time you've told me that this year!"

Stephen and Jade made a move on Isabella for a threesome but it failed and spoiled the relation between Jade and Isabella.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Also, I don't see why DPC couldn't do this because, for one, the M&J and B&J situations are entirely different because one deals with two people who were in a committed relationship and the other deals with two friends who had, at least, a one-nighter and have done their best to move past it. They deal with different issues and different emotions, both of which are interesting to explore. Also, after what happened in AL, maybe DPC is just having a bit of fun here by giving players 2 options for a threesome relationship, and instead of killing it off, he's going to make us choose between them.
So you think Dpc will put some "similar" M&J drama (Yes, is pretty similar to me since it will have 4 main heroines at least be involved in lesbian sex) with J&B? I don't really think so (even more Bella did tell the mc that only likes Boys.... and only 1 them.. his husband) but I tired of arguing the same point over and over, so let's say we agree to disagree here.

always86

Mar 19, 2020

I don’t mind the door being open to a three way, if there is context for it. In this case it would be prior falling around, but could be alcohol or just base curiosity.
the Jade‘ husband thing is odd. I can’t imagine Bella having fucked him, unless her husband killed himself because she cheated. She is very hesitant to do anything sexual. She suggests it’s been years when she rubs one out after first make out session with MC.

Crazy theory time;

That actually might all fit in, Bella fucks Burke (for reasons?), her husband finds out and leaves/ kills himself. Jade hates her, Bella associates sexual acts with the trauma. Could Burke and Bella’s husband be related? do they look similar?

In episode 3 there is following dialog between the Burkes :

sb "We agreed that we should try to spice things up, didn't we?"
ja "Yes! With each other! Not on our own!"
sb "Well, we tried that already!"
sb "Most recently with Isabella!"
sb "She was clearly already in love!"
ja "That's usually the case when there's a {b}fucking{/b} wedding ring on a finger!"
ja "Oh! And again with Isabella!"
ja "I'm beginning to think that you have a crush on her!"
sb "I don't have a crush on her!"
sb "That's ridiculous! I love you!"
ja "Do you really!?"
ja "Because that's the first time you've told me that this year!"

Stephen and Jade made a move on Isabella for a threesome but it failed and spoiled the relation between Jade and Isabella.
I remember that conversation, hardly fair to hate Bella for it though. She still likes Cathy even though she is pretty sure she fucked Burke

Lokman00

Dec 31, 2018
I have a crazy theory about Heather. Now hold up a minute, I like Heather and wish we could have our moment with her. But something has been bothering me about her after this update.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Loved the update, but left me wanting more. Its gonna be a long 3-4 months, plenty of time to analyze and come up with ideas of what's coming.

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
I don’t mind the door being open to a three way, if there is context for it. In this case it would be prior falling around, but could be alcohol or just base curiosity.
the Jade‘ husband thing is odd. I can’t imagine Bella having fucked him, unless her husband killed himself because she cheated. She is very hesitant to do anything sexual. She suggests it’s been years when she rubs one out after first make out session with MC.

Crazy theory time;

That actually might all fit in, Bella fucks Burke (for reasons?), her husband finds out and leaves/ kills himself. Jade hates her, Bella associates sexual acts with the trauma. Could Burke and Bella’s husband be related? do they look similar?

I remember that conversation, hardly fair to hate Bella for it though.
Bella's husband left years ago, probably around the time Jill entered the college.
Jade and Stephen's move on Bella was recently.

Reactions: chociar666
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes