CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
i didn’t mind it, it was a little long. Silly as it sounds I’d have liked to of been able to do more chores at Bella’s, I think those moment have really helped justify Bella’s like of the MC
Yeah DPC should had limit it a bit and focus on giving more of Sunday plot to this update, because story wise it almost didn't moved and progressed

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Honestly I get so much annoying free roam task this time, really hated it :(:cautious:
Here's hoping that, when this is finally done in 2-5 years, DPC adds a "fast play" option that essentially skips all the mini-games, skips the free-roam sections, and just lets us play the game without interruption. This would be good for players who would want to replay the whole game to get different endings but not have to deal with these parts that slow things down.

Any scenes that happen during free-roam, like the call to Josy in ep 1 or the call to Sage in ep 4, would happen automatically, and scenes that were optional, like Camila and Riona in ep 1, would be presented as options. Also, Clucks, texts, and Swyper convos are recorded as having the best outcomes automatically and you have unlimited money and max Brawler stats.

Maybe :
Bella and Jill's sister were BFFs long time ago with a lesbian relationship. Jill as a child knew Bella for many years.
Then James entered and both girls fell in love with him but he decided to go for Jill's sister.
When Jill's sister died, he switched to Bella and married her. (maybe 10 years ago?)
This is too similar to M&J and so I don't think that would be the case.

My god, these theories are ludicrious, utterly hilarious... All because a stupid look that lasted 3 secs.
It's not just about the looks, it's about the words spoken, the events leading up to that, and how they seemingly relate to an earlier moment with Bella.

always86

Mar 19, 2020
Yeah DPC should had limit it a bit and focus on giving more of Sunday plot to this update, because story wise it almost didn't moved and progressed
as I said a couple of hundred pages back, I don’t actually agree. A couple of major developments, lots of minor and ground work laid for season 2. Perhaps a little more forward with Bella and Jill rather than sideways would have been good

jackofshadows

May 24, 2018
Bella?! Yeah, she fucking would! In fact she would wake Jill up and call her on it, lol. Its Bella we're talking about, she would scold Jill for it being as prude as she is.
She might be harsh to students, MC included but that doesn't apply to her close friend, obviously. Ever behaved differentely to different people yourself?
I think you people really should stop trying to make more of it than it really is.
I agree and it's funny to watch all crazy fan theories over nothing but participation even more fun.

mindern

Jul 7, 2017
My god, these theories are ludicrious, utterly hilarious... All because a stupid look that lasted 3 secs.
For what it’s worth I don’t think my theory is likely. I’ve zero evidence.

I originally proposed it because I found the idea of Bella and Jill hooking up to be absurd and if it was true it was out of character for both of them and at detriment to the story.

I created this “sister is Ex-lover” narrative to find some bizarre way Bella kissing her made any sense whatsoever and “reminded me of a lost love” is about the closest I can come to a justifiable reason that vaguely tracks with their characters. I just filled in some gaps.

if they did hook up we need a reason better than “we got drunk” which is what a lot of people pushed forward. My theory is an attempt to reconcile the potential hook up with their characters and it’s such a departure from their establish characters it took some over the top bizarro shit to reconcile.

raider_manhc

Jul 12, 2018
I think Bella is pretty close but Jill is going to be a slow burn.
Personally i dont mind jill being a slow burn.. Its a story of True love, and The fact that she is rich or famous should not matter, so when we finally get there i think The love is strong and its gonna feel like The wait is worth it.

Reactions: JJJ84

blabbolo

Mar 18, 2019
I have a crazy theory about Heather. Now hold up a minute, I like Heather and wish we could have our moment with her. But something has been bothering me about her after this update.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Loved the update, but left me wanting more. Its gonna be a long 3-4 months, plenty of time to analyze and come up with ideas of what's coming.
Is not that crazy but tbh every single pre established relationship in the game is bad, a failure. Josy and maya cheated on eachoter with the mc, arieth fucks everything on legs and dawe still stays with her for some mysterious reason, chad cheats on sage but she doesen't leave him (yet), jade's husband cheats on her, one of the dik (can't remember the name) cheats on the only hot feminist, tommy cheats on heather, the only stable couples are the jonnhy boy and his girlfriend and the nerd, the rest is trash, hopefully as the mc we can fix this terrible track record and form a stable relationship.

Reactions: Mithantrope

always86

Mar 19, 2020
Have to wait and see. Hope so we need to fill in some of these plot holes. Side note - Best I've been able to get is 11-4 on the score board.
you can get dildo helmet. Beers. Teacher/ feminist. Slaps. Cock signed. Prank jocks. Gay Guard catch. Tybalts room. cant think what the other 2 are for?

CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
She might be harsh to students, MC included but that doesn't apply to her close friend, obviously. Ever behaved differentely to different people yourself?

I agree and it's funny to watch all crazy fan theories over nothing but participation even more fun.
I can still see Bella waking up in the middle of the night on a dry humping Jill and screaming her lungs out of indignation and disapproval, since she's a huge prude after all. That situation, like happened to the MC, is cleary an issue with Jill and likely the reason for that look if it happened before between them.

For what it’s worth I don’t think my theory is likely. I’ve zero evidence.

I originally proposed it because I found the idea of Bella and Jill hooking up to be absurd and if it was true it was out of character for both of them and at detriment to the story.

I created this “sister is Ex-lover” narrative to find some bizarre way Bella kissing her made any sense whatsoever and “reminded me of a lost love” is about the closest I can come to a justifiable reason that vaguely tracks with their characters. I just filled in some gaps.

if they did hook up we need a reason better than “we got drunk” which is what a lot of people pushed forward. My theory is an attempt to reconcile the potential hook up with their characters and it’s such a departure from their establish characters it took some over the top bizarro shit to reconcile.
Thank god, because that theory has so many plot hole I couldnt believe people actually thought it might be posible.

always86

Mar 19, 2020
Personally i dont mind jill being a slow burn.. Its a story of True love, and The fact that she is rich or famous should not matter, so when we finally get there i think The love is strong and its gonna feel like The wait is worth it.
Yeah I do think Jill is going to be the ‘true’ path, her or Sage. I think Bella is going to have, a over the top, fucked up tragedy in her past, at best you’ll help her through. Maya and Josy can only both be happy if either you leave them together and don’t fuck with them at all or if, as I hope, a successful Poly route is possible.

Reactions: cybergiga and EZ8lt

CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
Is not that crazy but tbh every single pre established relationship in the game is bad, a failure. Josy and maya cheated on eachoter with the mc, arieth fucks everything on legs and dawe still stays with her for some mysterious reason, chad cheats on sage but she doesen't leave him (yet), jade's husband cheats on her, one of the dik (can't remember the name) cheats on the only hot feminist, tommy cheats on heather, the only stable couples are the jonnhy boy and his girlfriend and the nerd, the rest is trash, hopefully as the mc we can fix this terrible track record and form a stable relationship.
Oof. If anything the MC can be the worst of the bunch. Sure he's single but he can still get it on with people whom are technically taken.

CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
Yeah I do think Jill is going to be the ‘true’ path, her or Sage. I think Bella is going to have, a over the top, fucked up tragedy in her past, at best you’ll help her through. Maya and Josy can only both be happy if either you leave them together and don’t fuck with them at all or if, as I hope, a successful Poly route is possible.
I doubt Sage will be a true path, you can already get really dirty with her in the most crazy way. Jill will be the *true* path if you consider slow burn love story the one. But I can see Maya and Josy solo path also getting a bit of drama to be honest. Sage... I cant see how much will divert from her seeing the MC and someone she loves rather than she lust and I aint particulary all that engaged on it. Heck even a romance with Quinn seems more interesting than with Sage's rn.

Reactions: cybergiga

jackofshadows

May 24, 2018
I can still see Bella waking up in the middle of the night on a dry humping Jill and screaming her lungs out of indignation and disapproval, since she's a huge prude after all.
I don't think she's a prude at all. Seems mature enough to me, just suffering from some traumatic experience, that's different. If anything, even Jill is a more prude than Bella is.

blabbolo

Mar 18, 2019
Oof. If anything the MC can be the worst of the bunch. Sure he's single but he can still get it on with people whom are technically taken.
A big emphasis on the technically there, these couples should not exist, there is no base for them to stand on, really. I'm not sure if they were written this way on purpose, to make a netori path easier for some people where you just cuck everyone and get the girls for yourself or if the developer just wanted to write a lot of shitty relationships.

Last edited:

always86

Mar 19, 2020
I doubt Sage will be a true path, you can already get really dirty with her in the most crazy way. Jill will be the *true* path if you consider slow burn love story the one. But I can see Maya and Josy solo path also getting a bit of drama to be honest. Sage... I cant see how much will divert from her seeing the MC and someone she loves rather than she lust and I aint particulary all that engaged on it. Heck even a romance with Quinn seems more interesting than with Sage's rn.
I agree about Quinn but she isn’t one of the ‘big 5’. I think Sage is the DIK true path while Jill is the CHICK. Given that the game is called Being a DIK id argue the logical thing is Sage, though I agree, I’d sacrafice any more of her content for more Bella dna Jill

Reactions: ehct2332

Gidarai

Jun 27, 2017
I think this update was amazing got all the secret renders and scenes!
Dr.PinkCake Thank you for all your hard work!
Can't wait for the new update!

Reactions: belekoxs
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes