bjmoko

May 7, 2019
that tongue on bj scenes though... daaaaayyyuumn.. and hyped that finally i will see that from bella too then jill finished the shower.. DAMN!

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
I can still see Bella waking up in the middle of the night on a dry humping Jill and screaming her lungs out of indignation and disapproval, since she's a huge prude after all. That situation, like happened to the MC, is cleary an issue with Jill and likely the reason for that look if it happened before between them.
Why do so many people think that Bella is a tease/prude? She is married and still loves her husband even though he is missing. She isn't a prude or a tease. She's doing what people who make a loving commitment to each other are supposed to do.

I have both a Dik and Chick run so I have had the MC do a bunch of wild and crazy shit because it's a game. However, if this was real life then the MC would deserve a ass whipping or a bullet to the brain because I would never do that stuff in real life. Screwing another man's girlfriend or wife and knowing about it before hand is a HUGE DICK move and deserves a trip to the hospital or the morgue.

Reactions: MJ007

Ztiphoon

Apr 7, 2017
I can still see Bella waking up in the middle of the night on a dry humping Jill and screaming her lungs out of indignation and disapproval, since she's a huge prude after all. That situation, like happened to the MC, is cleary an issue with Jill and likely the reason for that look if it happened before between them.
Whoa, when did this happen? I think i vaguely remember Jill sleep humping, and then cumming. But with Bella? i need to replay all episodes. :LOL:

Blayo

Dec 27, 2017
Where can I find this special render?
I am having trouble with this one as well. The fan made walkthrough says it should be this one in free roam #20:

- go out of the garage and click back a bunch of times till you're in the kitchen, talk to Bella
- click left, click the gray spot at the right side of the white drawer to unlock a special render
- go down, down, up, click the magazine over the table to unlock a special render

So it should be on the table in the living room in front of the TV, but I can't seem to find it. Can anyone please help?

Thanks in advance.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Bella's not a prude, she simply still has feelings for her absentee husband and her general resistant nature is because she feels like she is betraying him by being sexually active with anyone else.

Reactions: Nercoz

blabbolo

Mar 18, 2019
Bella's not a prude, she simply still has feelings for her absentee husband and her general resistant nature is because she feels like she is betraying him by being sexually active with anyone else.
which theory regarding bella's husband is the most popular? Is he dead?, missing, in a coma, in prison or some shit like that.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Playing the initial flashback and the last scene back to back it's kind of interesting. I didn't notice they were that similar. Vinny pretty much created the DIKs as they are now, except the name everything was his idea and the MC reinvents them. But now I noticed that even the visuals play out the exact same. (Maybe it was obvious to everyone else already, but I think it was worth commenting).
screenshot0050.png
screenshot0056.png
And as an extra Nick still saying gay stuff. screenshot0055.png

herp

Jun 29, 2017
Getting error messages when I try to text Josy before going to sleep on the couch at Bella's. Anyone know a work around?

Reactions: giampi997

Kz87

Jun 19, 2017
Hey, who wants to bang that Milf from swyper with whom we had an appointment at a bar. She is smoking hot. Hope she will be available not only on swyper.

Reactions: Esp``

Sleeping In Pieces

Mar 16, 2019
What other times did he say gay stuff?
Yeah.... It's Leon that's pinging my gay-dar, not Nick. Nick's the depressed one because his maggot brother Vinny quit school.
Watching him now, I can see why. He's quite the character.

It's strange watching Rusty as a freshman throwing his name around. He doesn't do that much any more, which implies some growth but he's still obviously heavily dependent on his father's money.
Not enough Quinn for me in that update.
There's that bone for the Quinn fans though. Quinn returning your call.

Traitus

Aug 6, 2017
I just want to fuck Heather.
Me too buddy, me too.
What happened to Ashley and Mona on the preps party?

Ashley :
Ashley was on bag duty in one of the upper rooms, next to the room where mc finds her crying with Elena.
- Maybe Derek scared her when he entered the mansion from the roof. She took him for an intruder, panicked and ran away.
- Maybe Quinn gave her instructions how to raise money by sexually hooking up with some of the (older) male guests which made her realize that pledging the HOTs was a severe mistake and she panicked.
- Maybe she thought it was just a party or just a party with the HOTs as kind of hostesses (sexy look but don't toch) and one of Quinn's customers (e.g. Burke) found her, thought she was on the menu, made her an indicent offer and she panicked.

Mona :
Mona is storming out of a (former locked) room, just before Burke.
- As Camila's friend she probably knows about Quinn's restaurant and the glory holes.
- Maybe she agreed to give Burke a handjob or blowjob and he wanted more, e.g. vaginal or anal sex, which she was not willing to do.
My personal theory is that Ashley saw Derek fucking the feminist. She ask about Derek in the Diks party and we tell her that he went outside to yell at them. Could be all your reasons but this update seems full of red herrings.

For Mona just enter the room and see the sheets in the bed half pulled when all the sheets in the house of the preps are spotless.

I have a crazy theory about Heather. Now hold up a minute, I like Heather and wish we could have our moment with her. But something has been bothering me about her after this update.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Loved the update, but left me wanting more. Its gonna be a long 3-4 months, plenty of time to analyze and come up with ideas of what's coming.
My C.A.T. (crazy ass theory) is that the culprit of the Cathy post was Jamie's girlfriend.
-She may be pregnant.
-Jamie has crabs and was gonna confess it to her.
-Someone was in Jamie's room with the door locked while he was outside.
-It's not a strech to think that she knows enought of the Diks house and the laptop.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Why do so many people think that Bella is a tease/prude? She is married and still loves her husband even though he is missing. She isn't a prude or a tease. She's doing what people who make a loving commitment to each other are supposed to do.

I have both a Dik and Chick run so I have had the MC do a bunch of wild and crazy shit because it's a game. However, if this was real life then the MC would deserve a ass whipping or a bullet to the brain because I would never do that stuff in real life. Screwing another man's girlfriend or wife and knowing about it before hand is a HUGE DICK move and deserves a trip to the hospital or the morgue.
I suppose Bella might be considered a prude since she generally disapproves of open displays of sexuality, even when they do not (directly) involve her. But that word is so overused and highly charged I generally just ignore it in internet debates.

As for Bella being a tease, that one is nonsense. She has told the MC to stop hitting on her every time he tries it. The fact we get lewd scenes with her isn't her being a tease, it's the MC refusing to take no for an answer and Bella being unwilling to knee him in the groin (as he would deserve if this weren't a work of fiction).

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes