patachoucs

Mar 26, 2020
Plus I think Rusty as long as he doesn't suspect foul play wouldn't be as petty as say to his dad "stop funding us" even if he had to stepdown.
Obviously that ship has sailed with the house breakdown.

blabbolo

Mar 18, 2019
I kind of wondered if Tommy could be the one who posted that picture, as a way to push aside Rusty as president. Kinda like Quinn is trying to push aside Sage.
That could have been the case before we knew how the dik works, with rusty out of the way his daddy's money would go to and tommy needs money because he is an addict cunt.

• Haha
Reactions: Nercoz

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
That could have been the case before we knew how the dik works, with rusty out of the way his daddy's money would go to and tommy needs money because he is an addict cunt.
Could also be that Tommy thinks by making an alliance with Quinn that would just include Quinn's business supporting both houses.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
What about the jocks? They are very happy and do not disclaim it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That makes zero sense.
The trialpha president bullies one DIK.
Said president is removed from the frat.
He tells his companions to lay low not to risk the whole frat be disbanded.
They destroy the DIK's house.
What do these guys expect?

Dec 19, 2019
It didn't feel like romantic vibes to me. I thinks he's more surprised and impressed by the fact Quinn fucked a maggot. Despite the fact Quinn likes toying with people, most of the time she acts more like a pimp than a whore, prefering sending the others girls do the sexual stuff. If the MC and Quinn didn't fuck, his reactions with both of them are exactly the same during the episode.
People forgets that Tommy has a reputation for having a short fuse for things and come around later. I think most denizens of this forum wants a big bad in the game who is easy to hate.
Well, maybe not a feeling of love, but he had a feeling for Quinn (maybe friendship?)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

blabbolo

Mar 18, 2019
Could also be that Tommy thinks by making an alliance with Quinn that would just include Quinn's business supporting both houses.
Possible, but it would fail miserably, now we know that quinn is in deep shit, desperate for money, enough to force mona and maybe ashley to do things with a professor, probably in the next episode she will make her move on maya too

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
Possible, but it would fail miserably, now we know that quinn is in deep shit, desperate for money, enough to force mona and maybe ashley to do things with a professor, probably in the next episode she will make her move on maya too
Ah see we know that as Players but in this case cause we see more of the story we know more than the characters know. Riona and Quinn are the only two who actually know that Quinn is in trouble.

ExDeath730

Jan 29, 2018
That makes zero sense.
The trialpha president bullies one DIK.
Said president is removed from the frat.
He tells his companions to lay low not to risk the whole frat be disbanded.
They destroy the DIK's house.
What do these guys expect?
They probably guessed that the DIKs wouldn't report them anyway. Remember how the DIKs are already in deep shit after that cluck, and even so they went and attacked the Tri-Alphas. It would probably fuck over both frats.

That or... It wasn't the Jocks.

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
They probably guessed that the DIKs wouldn't report them anyway. Remember how the DIKs are already in deep shit after that cluck, and even so they went and attacked the Tri-Alphas. It would probably fuck over both frats.

It's to easy to blame everything on the Jocks. Got to be deeper than that.

ehct2332

Dec 15, 2018
I agree about Quinn but she isn’t one of the ‘big 5’. I think Sage is the DIK true path while Jill is the CHICK. Given that the game is called Being a DIK id argue the logical thing is Sage, though I agree, I’d sacrafice any more of her content for more Bella dna Jill
I agree on the Sage argument. At this point in the game, to me, she seems like a person with a devil on her shoulder; a bit of a lost soul. I'm inclined to believe that she has her own set of skills, which have led her to become the President of the HOTs, for instance. At the very least, she's shown to be great at the interpersonal level, in addition to being capable of understanding how a fraternity needs to be run. Despite these strengths, she appears to lack self-awareness. She doesn't understand how some of those closest around her actually perceive her. She seems to confuse infatuation with love, not being able to leave a guy who's cheating on her. She can't see that Quinn runs the HOTs through manipulation and fear, nor the reality that Quinn is the unofficial leader of the fraternity. She doesn't realise that those feelings she feels for the MC, evident in her glances and smiles, are signs of a developing love.

The moments between them that seemed to resonate the most with me weren't the instances in which they were all over each other. They were the other ones. Whether or not the player takes the MC along the Sage route doesn't seem to impact how Sage really feels about him. On the Sage route, at the end of this update, I think it's Sarah who realises that friends with benefits don't kiss in the open and interact the way Sage and the MC do, hinting at the idea that there's something deeper there. I'd say that Sarah is right. If the player doesn't follow the Sage route, she alludes to the idea that the MC would be boyfriend material. Regardless of the path that the player takes, she reacts angrily at the MC for failing to previously reveal that his mother was dead, and shows genuine interest in his life to not appear insensitive again. For me, it's the fact that she believes that she has to know these details that is significant.

I've come to see from comments here that it's unlikely for the MC to be given happy finales with each of the main love interests. From a developer's perspective, this makes sense, as each developer is different. From a literary point of view, though, successful endings with all the love interests would make perfect sense. Each of the main females has a distinctive personality, which is a feature that many of these games lack.

Personally, Sage has actually grown on me. I'd love a good ending with her. In the next update, it'd be great to see an option for the MC to take her home for his birthday, where she'd meet his dad, which perhaps could give her some perspective on how people should treat each other and on what she's missing without him.

patachoucs

Mar 26, 2020

One of the first way to make it like it's not you is generally to shift blame on someone else. Which is what Tommy does there. Seriously make zero sense that a Jock could enter the dik frat and upload something like that during a party.

blabbolo

Mar 18, 2019
Ah see we know that as Players but in this case cause we see more of the story we know more than the characters know. Riona and Quinn are the only two who actually know that Quinn is in trouble.
Heather may know something too, she knows about the drugs, she is one of quinn's clients afterall and even if we want to consider the idea of tommy conspirating with quinn to overthrown their respective presidents after their fight i don't see that happening anymore, not possible.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019

Considering they sprayed tri-alphas everywhere and karma with alphas instead of a it was them or the best false flag attack in the history of false flags :ROFLMAO:

Templar Knight

Feb 2, 2018
I agree on the Sage argument. At this point in the game, to me, she seems like a person with a devil on her shoulder; a bit of a lost soul. I'm inclined to believe that she has her own set of skills, which have led her to become the President of the HOTs, for instance. At the very least, she's shown to be great at the interpersonal level, in addition to being capable of understanding how a fraternity needs to be run. Despite these strengths, she appears to lack self-awareness. She doesn't understand how some of those closest around her actually perceive her. She seems to confuse infatuation with love, not being able to leave a guy who's cheating on her. She can't see that Quinn runs the HOTs through manipulation and fear, nor the reality that Quinn is the unofficial leader of the fraternity. She doesn't realise that those feelings she feels for the MC, evident in her glances and smiles, are signs of a developing love.

The moments between them that seemed to resonate the most with me weren't the instances in which they were all over each other. They were the other ones. Whether or not the player takes the MC along the Sage route doesn't seem to impact how Sage really feels about him. On the Sage route, at the end of this update, I think it's Sarah who realises that friends with benefits don't kiss in the open and interact the way Sage and the MC do, hinting at the idea that there's something deeper there. I'd say that Sarah is right. If the player doesn't follow the Sage route, she alludes to the idea that the MC would be boyfriend material. Regardless of the path that the player takes, she reacts angrily at the MC for failing to previously reveal that his mother was dead, and shows genuine interest in his life to not appear insensitive again. For me, it's the fact that she believes that she has to know these details that is significant.

I've come to see from comments here that it's unlikely for the MC to be given happy finales with each of the main love interests. From a developer's perspective, this makes sense, as each developer is different. From a literary point of view, though, successful endings with all the love interests would make perfect sense. Each of the main females has a distinctive personality, which is a feature that many of these games lack.

Personally, Sage has actually grown on me. I'd love a good ending with her. In the next update, it'd be great to see an option for the MC to take her home for his birthday, where she'd meet his dad, which perhaps could give her some perspective on how people should treat each other and on what she's missing without him.
Damn! man,I thought the same as you,well i play in them sage route,because i like the others characters but the relation with sage is deeper, see both were betrayed, sage with chad and melaine and mc about the case of josy and maya, i also hope that in ep 6 on your birthday there will be an event of him celebrating his birthday with her present and in fact kind of developing the relationship between the two more, because you can understand that in the next episode she’s going to find out about chad with melaine so the time is now, I even like the other characters but in the end the routes point to it.

Reactions: Katsu20

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018

I generally agree with you about Sage, though I think she is aware of the problems with her relationship with Chad and just doesn't know what to do about it. It may be confusing infatuation for love, but I'd like to think there's more to it than that.

As far as happy endings, I think it is likely we will be able to get a happy ending with any of the main girls (assuming we make the right choices), but I think there's distinct risk that each such route will end badly for one or more of the other girls. I really hope that is not the case and the girls we don't choose get their own satisfying wrap-ups as friends, but I won't stop worrying until the credits roll.

xsssssssss

Jun 17, 2017

There's clearly going to be dark events ahead but I certainly hope it's not going to be a case of very limited positive LI endings for MC.

Sage was my favourite till Quinn blew onto the scene. Still of the main girls she's still leading for me. Waiting to see how they are going to get her head over the hurdle that she's clearly treating the MC as a boyfriend and what her reactino is going to be.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes