Lolek77

Jul 15, 2018
damn i have to download full version again... patch dosent work after overwrite the files its still 0.4.1

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I don't know if it was mentioned in the game or not. Josy was in a relationship with someone before Maya? I don't know if she was a virgin before meeting us or not. And I'm curious.

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
I don't know if it was mentioned in the game or not. Josy was in a relationship with someone before Maya? I don't know if she was a virgin before meeting us or not. And I'm curious.
Saying how easy it was to actually have sex with her the weekend you go back to visit I would say No she wasnt

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Saying how easy it was to actually have sex with her the weekend you go back to visit I would say No she wasnt
I think so too, but I wanted to ask maybe someone knows more precisely. But it doesn't matter, I like Josy, it's nothing that we are not her first as it was with Maya. :D

jackofshadows

May 24, 2018
What are you talking about, there're no virgins in this game, except maybe for Rebeca-whatever-her-meme-name-is. Even that fat feminist gurl got some attention after all.

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
I think so too, but I wanted to ask maybe someone knows more precisely. But it doesn't matter, I like Josy, it's nothing that we are not her first as it was with Maya. :D
I guess that depends on your definition. Maya isn't a virgin when we meet her either. We may be the first dick to be inside her but that doesn't make her a virgin. Are all lesbian's virgins?

Arxxer

Mar 5, 2020
I think Derek fucking the feminist only happens in the game if mc does not do the Jade date and probably not fuck Quinn on the roof. Derek just compensates mc's decisions.
Ashley on the other side is always crying, so it is unlikely that this is related to Derek fucking around.
I did the Jade date AND fucked quinn on the roof, and still got the Derek fucking the feminist thing

Reactions: OurTimeNow

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I guess that depends on your definition. Maya isn't a virgin when we meet her either. We may be the first dick to be inside her but that doesn't make her a virgin. Are all lesbian's virgins?
Maybe not exactly a virgin, but she never did it with a guy, that's what I mean.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Depends how you define the loss of virginity. Traditionally it was about a girl getting their cherry popped by a dick or a dildo, and for guys it's the first time entering a pussy, but these days virginity is looked at as a more fluid thing and there are lots of different virginities lose and different ways to lose them.

For lesbians, one way to lose it would be to orgasm via stimulation by another person. So in the case of M&J, Maya could have lost her sexual virginity that night in the tent if Josy made her cum in some way; fingering, licking, etc. Maya's pussy virginity, however, is probably still intact given the fact that the MC had difficulty penetrating her the first time, so I reckon she's never been penetrated by anything bigger than a a finger or two. This likely rules out Maya from ever having had dildos or strap-ons used on her by Josy and gives the MC a chance to be the one to pop her cherry.

• Angry
Reactions: Joermundgand

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
Maybe not exactly a virgin, but she never did it with a guy, that's what I mean.
Ok I can see that. I just don't think that makes us "first" as you said. Maya even admits she's done dildos before. Maybe Josy and her have a favorite strap on.

Reactions: Qmil679

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
Depends how you define the loss of virginity. Traditionally it was about a girl getting their cherry popped by a dick or a dildo, and for guys it's the first time entering a pussy, but these days virginity is looked at as a more fluid thing and there are lots of different virginities lose and different ways to lose them.

For lesbians, one way to lose it would be to orgasm via stimulation by another person. So in the case of M&J, Maya could have lost her sexual virginity that night in the tent if Josy made her cum in some way; fingering, licking, etc. Maya's pussy virginity, however, is probably still intact given the fact that the MC had difficulty penetrating her the first time, so I reckon she's never been penetrated by anything bigger than a a finger or two. This likely rules out Maya from ever having had dildos or strap-ons used on her by Josy and gives the MC a chance to be the one to pop her cherry.
Nope Maya talks about doing toys and stuff before the MC. However she specifically says nothing as big as the MC.

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
Must have missed that line, so then I guess they probably weren't big enough to pop the cherry, an honour the MC can still have. :sneaky:
Nope probably not either. The hymen is close to the entry, usually about 1-2 cm inside the vaginal opening. There are actually cases of women who's hymens heal and reform so cant really judge of that either. Don't know how long your fingers are but I got 2 cm beat by a lot.

Reactions: Idontknowme
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes