katabasi

Jun 6, 2017
im at 48/51 scenes
missing scene before zoey, before HOT sauna and before jade at her house
what r those?

Mar 19, 2020
Got myself immersed again when this episode came around so I made a quiz: I present to you ! It's got all the characters in the Bios app (so sorry to Karen Rebecca Johnson).

I love both Sporcle and this game, so wanted to make an homage.

(btw it's fucking impossible for me to name all 59 people, I keep blanking on someone different every time, it's insane lol)

AmirAM1

Jun 23, 2018
em i tried all options on Josy's sex scene in episode 5 but it still says 50% in scenes gallery... is "Ass Job" a thing or she just say that she's not comfortable

lordranhorny

Feb 3, 2018
I just realized (or remembered) that Jade is Tybalt's mom, o my good, this makes the fucking 10x better.
I know a guy like that in college, and I wish I could fuck his mom, but this is real life.

I know, I know, projection over 9000

• Haha
Reactions: Bardo159

Gh0st_Harambe

Mar 9, 2020
I don't know if it happened to someone else I have all four fighting skills to the max. And when I fought Caleb, I had a full life, I missed a move and he killed me more than half my life in one hit, is it possible or is it a bug?

X2Z

Aug 8, 2017
Full save for episode 3, episode 4 and episode 5

Delete your own persistent file in both (!) locations beforehand for this save to work.

View attachment 374311

episode 3 rewards

View attachment 374312
episode 3 scenes

View attachment 513139
episode 4 rewards

View attachment 513142
episode 4 scenes

View attachment 675302
episode 5 rewards

View attachment 675303
episode 5 scenes

Vault codes
1386 - if you're in episode 1
4413 - if you're in episode 2
3985 - if you're in episode 3
0421 - if you're in episode 4
4226 - if you're in episode 5
What do you mean both locations? I found one in ~/library/renpy/being a dik, wheres the other one? mind you i'm on a mac.

Johnysilver771

Dec 29, 2018
i dont understand why separete game on dik and chick path. obviously dik path is most interesting . dont want replay whole game just for scene with Jill(not interesting for me) and Maya - Josy path

Reactions: AshySlashy;)

TempinOffice

May 25, 2020
So I finished the 0.4.2v on Android but now have downloaded the pc 0.5.0v, I tried copying the save files from my android saves to the PC saves, but each time I load the files, an error pops up? How to fix this? Also when I try to use the save file shared in this forum into the game saves similar error occur, is am I missing something? Also can anyone brief me about what is this persistent file is? A lot of people are speaking of it and I believe many like me don't know about it. Thanks in advance

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
i dont understand why separete game on dik and chick path. obviously dik path is most interesting . dont want replay whole game just for scene with Jill(not interesting for me) and Maya - Josy path
He explains the whole thing in the beginning, its all in the attitude and actions. I actually like the slide, I don't necessarily think it represents real life, but it shows how we become certain type of people based on our actions.

DIK path is mostly about being a party guy, one night stands, uncomplicated relationships. CHICK path is going to, probably, be more commitment, love, etc. etc. (eventually anyway). Neither is better or worse than the other, depending on what you want out of the game.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
It is your personal opinion, and i respect it. :) But in reality Dick path is not more interesting, you can fuck 1-2 more side girl, but that is all. in the beginning you are forced for a little Dick becasue you can't sneak peek at girls other wise, but i usaly sneak pek and role back, and pick the other opinion, in the first 2 chapter. from chapter 3 this goes away, and you just get a dick point for doing it, and you can balance things with , not cheating on test, and other decent behaviour.
Neutral/Chick is the way. and you can still stand up for yourself with couple of Dick decisions, but world is not black and white, and pure dick or chick is very black and white, in my opinion :)

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes