mindern

Jul 7, 2017
She did date other guys including Rusty, but they've always let her down. Who's to say that, after one such disastrous date, maybe the Rusty one, Jill came crying to Bella who comforted her and, at the time, Bella was also dealing with her own feelings about the break-up of her marriage. Then, after a lot of consoling and wine drinking they went to bed, gave each other a goodnight kiss, and it all just went off like a powder keg of sexual frustration, desire, and loneliness.

Kenderlovag 09 also had an interesting theory that, if Bella had feelings for Jill's sister that were either unrequited or requited but didn't work out, then maybe, in that moment, Jill reminded her of the sister she once had feelings for and that made it easier for Bella to give in to that moment.

Also, I don't see why DPC couldn't do this because, for one, the M&J and B&J situations are entirely different because one deals with two people who were in a committed relationship and the other deals with two friends who had, at least, a one-nighter and have done their best to move past it. They deal with different issues and different emotions, both of which are interesting to explore. Also, after what happened in AL, maybe DPC is just having a bit of fun here by giving players 2 options for a threesome relationship, and instead of killing it off, he's going to make us choose between them.
I offered up a theory she was into the dead sister because it’s (to me) more consistent than this idea they just got drunk and fooled around. Seemed out of character. Plus they’ve mentioned the sister so specifically she has to be a part of something despite being dead. She’s Chekhov’s gun.

you can slot the late sister into a lot of the missing information about Bella. This is pure speculation but say the older sister went to B&R. She is a Royce after all. She meets Bella who’s fresh out of university and working in the library. They become friends and eventually Jill’s sister moves in with Bella at her parents home as room mates. Maybe her parents just died.

They fall in love but maybe have to hide it from everyone because she’s a Royce. Maybe the sister calls her Bella all the time.

The older sister dies under whatever circumstances and Bella is entirely alone again. No parents, that room Jill’s sister stayed in is left locked as it was with all her stuff.

years go by, Bella becomes the Ice Queen and doesn’t get involved with students because last time she did her heart was broken. She hates being called Bella because it reminds her of her lost love. She meets James and half heartedly starts an unsuccessful marriage that eventually ends. She’s alone again in that house. She eventually meets Jill and it brings up all this horrible memories and her love for the sister but they bond.

One night Bella kisses her when confused and lonely. Jill understands but does everything to try and not be a trigger. She’s also apprehensive to talk to MC about her sisters history with Bella. Not her secret to tell and she’s invested in keeping it. But Bella is fucked up over this death. That’s her big secret, she’s just unstable and never got over this long lost love. I’m not suggesting full blown AL jealous rage but someone never letting go of a lost love is pretty heavy stuff.

this is pure speculation but it slots into a lot of empty slots. No proof of any of this and the boots go against it actively. Who leaves boots facing a door? Still... just a theory.

Last edited:

Dec 20, 2019
Tuition has likely always been the excuse, or at least a half truth, because the HOTs still need to pay their dues and so Quinn was probably dividing the profits between the paying to keep the HOTs going and paying her supplier. But recently she hasn't been making enough and is getting behind on her supplier payment, hence her recent wreckless decisions that are backfiring on her.
That's what happens when one expands their restaurant but does not have the means to pay the staff, and Riona's been cooking her own meals with the ingredients from the restaurant's side business. Tuition's just the bait to hire more staff. You want free tuition, you gotta work for it and line my pocket in the mean time. Also she thought she could cover with the profits from Jock's big order but that deal fell through.

always86

Mar 19, 2020
I have a crazy theory about Heather. Now hold up a minute, I like Heather and wish we could have our moment with her. But something has been bothering me about her after this update.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Loved the update, but left me wanting more. Its gonna be a long 3-4 months, plenty of time to analyze and come up with ideas of what's coming.
Interesting theory. Motivation could be his relationship with Quinn

Reactions: Ilhares

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
I remember that conversation, hardly fair to hate Bella for it though. She still likes Cathy even though she is pretty sure she fucked Burke
Does Jade hate Isabella or is she just uncomfortable/jealous for the failed threesome and the fact that her husband might have/had an affair with Bella?

always86

Mar 19, 2020
Does Jade hate Isabella or is she just uncomfortable/jealous for the failed threesome and the fact that her husband might have/had an affair with Bella?
she appears to dislike her for some reason, meanwhile we know she is still BFFs with Cathy despite the fact that she is fairly certain Cathy fucked Burke, or at least he fantasised about it.

Dec 20, 2019
she appears to dislike her for some reason, meanwhile we know she is still BFFs with Cathy despite the fact that she is fairly certain Cathy fucked Burke, or at least he fantasised about it.
Cathy is something she found out in his drunken state, is already in the past and cannot be undone. That's why she felt betrayed, mostly by Stephen because he's a horny bastard. Now he's trying to make the move on Isabella and it's something that she has to live with while trying to prevent from happening, hence why she's angry with Isabella and hates her.

CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
your right... DRAMA...

But we talking about the stars of the vn here, Both of which happen to be absolutely Gorgeous. its not unthinkable to imagine that both of these girls could easily be BI, and if not, then because of their connection between each other, just feel attracted to each other.
I dont see your point, just because they are beautiful they must be bi and have some sort of connection because they shared a weird look in bed, that to me felt more like Jill being awkward by the situation and Bella not fully trusting of her? Nah, my theory goes 100% that Jill had the urge and Bella being prude as she is was caught in the fire same as the MC. Of course their plutonic relationship as friends, likely sister-old sister going on made they them both feel weird being back at that position. Maybe if DPC didnt already introduced a bi-relationship drama I might had believe there could be a chance. I dont buy it now. I guess we must wait and see.

Its gonna be a long 3-4 months, plenty of time to analyze and come up with ideas of what's coming.
3-4 months? You're being way to positive about when the next episode comes

Stephen and Jade made a move on Isabella for a threesome but it failed and spoiled the relation between Jade and Isabella.
THANK YOU! That's likely the case when Isabella meant "friend", she meant Jade... heck even and old friend from college days makes more sense than Jill.

also had an interesting theory that, if Bella had feelings for Jill's sister that were either unrequited or requited but didn't work out, then maybe, in that moment, Jill reminded her of the sister she once had feelings for and that made it easier for Bella to give in to that moment.

Also, I don't see why DPC couldn't do this because, for one, the M&J and B&J situations are entirely different because one deals with two people who were in a committed relationship and the other deals with two friends who had, at least, a one-nighter and have done their best to move past it. They deal with different issues and different emotions, both of which are interesting to explore. Also, after what happened in AL, maybe DPC is just having a bit of fun here by giving players 2 options for a threesome relationship, and instead of killing it off, he's going to make us choose between them.
I think you're clinging on straws to make canon whatever you thought you saw in that very situational look... but I really think you're wrong, so very wrong because you're assuming its something intentionally sexual. Nothing more than just a plutonic relationship between those two, of that I am 100% sure and I would bite if finger if DPC proved me wrong in the future.

arzal

Feb 19, 2019
I wonder why dpc changed Maya's hair at episode 3 but at episode 4 and 5 he changed again to the original? For me her hair at episode 3 look better.

jackofshadows

May 24, 2018
Punching him loses you points with both Jill and Bella and probably won't sit too well with Jade either, so I don't know how "worth it" it really is.
I don't know about you but I'm against meta-gaming in general (except for competitive games but that's completely another story). In my eyes, worth might lie in shaping the MC even within this tight frame which dev is providing for us. Curious if it would be possible to go full Jill in the end while being massive DIK almost all the way (so far it's working) thus if that's not gonna happen, so be it :cool: As for Tybalt - he asked for it. No-brainer for my char, basically.
DPC trolling us with this render.
I think with these as well despite them being within the story, which you've provided
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So, potential issue comes from Jill provided they ended up in the same bed. It's not sleep-dry-humping for sure because in that case Bella simply wouldn't mention it to Jill, why would she? Doesn't seem it related to the lying fact of some guy behind the next door either. At best it was some drunk kissing Jill's attempt but even that would be too silly if you ask me. Too much lesbian drama.

CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
I think its because Jade thinks Burke thought Bella is much more desirable than she is. I think Jade doesn't really care about other women because in her mind she is far better than the others but has doubt when compared to Bella

Reactions: beef-devourer

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I offered up a theory she was into the dead sister because it’s (to me) more consistent than this idea they just got drunk and fooled around. Seemed out of character. Plus they’ve mentioned the sister so specifically she has to be a part of something despite being dead. She’s Chekhov’s gun.

you can slot the late sister into a lot of the missing information about Bella. This is pure speculation but say the older sister went to B&R. She is a Royce after all. She meets Bella who’s fresh out of university and working in the library. They become friends and eventually Jill’s sister moves in with Bella at her parents home as room mates. Maybe her parents just died.

They fall in love but maybe have to hide it from everyone because she’s a Royce. Maybe the sister calls her Bella all the time.

The older sister dies under whatever circumstances and Bella is entirely alone again. No parents, that room Jill’s sister stayed in is left locked as it was with all her stuff.

years go by, Bella becomes the Ice Queen and doesn’t get involved with students because last time she did her heart was broken. She hates being called Bella because it reminds her of her lost love. She meets James and half heartedly starts an unsuccessful marriage that eventually ends. She’s alone again in that house. She eventually meets Jill and it brings up all this horrible memories and her love for the sister but they bond.

One night Bella kisses her when confused and lonely. Jill understands but does everything to try and not be a trigger. She’s also apprehensive to talk to MC about her sisters history with Bella. Not her secret to tell and she’s invested in keeping it. But Bella is fucked up over this death. That’s her big secret, she’s just unstable and never got over this long lost love. I’m not suggesting full blown AL jealous rage but someone never letting go of a lost love is pretty heavy stuff.

this is pure speculation but it slots into a lot of empty slots. No proof of any of this and the boots go against it actively. Who leaves boots facing a door? Still... just a theory.
Yes, sorry, that was your theory. I'm just getting a bit mixed up with so many different theories from different people. o_O

As for your theory on the backstory, I like it. (y) A story like that would explain a lot about Bella, like the scene in the library where she starts crying because being with the MC like this brings back memories of her relationship with Jill's sister and how it ended in tragedy. Also could explain why her marriage broke down because she couldn't let go of those feelings and it affected her marriage.

CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
[/spoiler]
So, potential issue comes from Jill provided they ended up in the same bed. It's not sleep-dry-humping for sure because in that case Bella simply wouldn't mention it to Jill, why would she? Doesn't seem it related to the lying fact of some guy behind the next door either. At best it was some drunk kissing Jill's attempt but even that would be too silly if you ask me. Too much lesbian drama.
Bella?! Yeah, she fucking would! In fact she would wake Jill up and call her on it, lol. Its Bella we're talking about, she would scold Jill for it being as prude as she is. I think you people really should stop trying to make more of it than it really is.

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018

Maybe :
Bella and Jill's sister were BFFs long time ago with a lesbian relationship. Jill as a child knew Bella for many years.
Then James entered and both girls fell in love with him but he decided to go for Jill's sister.
When Jill's sister died, he switched to Bella and married her. (maybe 10 years ago?)

When Jill entered college 2-3 years ago, she looked the same as her sister before her death.
Jill visits Bella and her husband.
Jill's appearance reminds Bella's husband of his lost love (and maybe the circumstances of her death) and he leaves Bella.
When Jill sleep-humps Bella, Bella gets intimate with Jill due to her resamblance with her older sister.

(It depends on if Jill's start at the college and Bella's husband's leave some years ago coincide or not ...)

Last edited:

always86

Mar 19, 2020
Where does this come from?
When you have sex with Jade she tells you that one night he came home drunk, essentially forced him self on Her and whispered Cathy in her ear while they fucked. She loves Cathy and didn’t want to loose a friend but felt betrayed. Would seem crazy to hold the same thing against Bella

Reactions: Wizard_Shiryuu

always86

Mar 19, 2020
Honestly I get so much annoying free roam task this time, really hated it :(:cautious:
i didn’t mind it, it was a little long. Silly as it sounds I’d have liked to of been able to do more chores at Bella’s, I think those moment have really helped justify Bella’s like of the MC

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes