Dec 19, 2019
Now that I've finished playing this update, I've lost all purpose in life... I'm fucking depressed after each update because I want to play more. This game is too fucking good.
Yeah, I was smiling for winning the jacket, but then I remembered that I'm going to have to wait months to play the next episode.

Zentis

Aug 5, 2019
Yeah, I was smiling for winning the jacket, but then I remembered that I'm going to have to wait months to play the next episode.
I haven't been so emotionally connected to a game ever. The only other game that made feel even remotely close was DeLuca Family.

Anthony11553

Feb 9, 2020
so i'm redoing my options to get the camila scene even though i already did the 3some with mona cause i missed it does not getting it have anything to do with you telling quinn about her fucking you in the bathroom? or na

Zentis

Aug 5, 2019
so i'm redoing my options to get the camila scene even though i already did the 3some with mona cause i missed it does not getting it have anything to do with you telling quinn about her fucking you in the bathroom? or na
As far as I remember, if you order 'Spicy Takeout', that'll do. The mona and camilla thing doesn't really affect this choice.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
As far as I remember, if you order 'Spicy Takeout', that'll do. The mona and camilla thing doesn't really affect this choice.
the scene will be cut short if you havan't gone through Camila's scene in the previous version and you haven't ordered Camila from Quinn's restaurant, if both conditions are fullfilled you will get the option of paying Camila for sex, you'll need to have at least 2 $. you will also be able to fuck her for free if you had sex with her and Mona in v0.3, to do that pick the option 'Fuck Quinn' when prompted

This is what the unofficial guide says.

Anthony11553

Feb 9, 2020
the scene will be cut short if you havan't gone through Camila's scene in the previous version and you haven't ordered Camila from Quinn's restaurant, if both conditions are fullfilled you will get the option of paying Camila for sex, you'll need to have at least 2 $. you will also be able to fuck her for free if you had sex with her and Mona in v0.3, to do that pick the option 'Fuck Quinn' when prompted

This is what the unofficial guide says.
what scene in chapter 4 is it refering to

Dec 20, 2019
After a few playthroughs, trying different routes, collecting all the rewards and scenes, I am officially burnt out.

Before I temporary stop playing BaDIK and try other games until the next update, I will like to share my 2 cents.

Episode 5 was a short but sweet and intense episode, some interesting revelations, plot getting thicker and darker, backstabbing and code breaking imminent, and GETTING THE JACKET.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

All in all, after finishing episode 5, I feel just like MC at the end of the sauna scene with Bella, BLUEBALLED.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
what scene in chapter 4 is it refering to
...I'm not really sure :ROFLMAO: Camila doesn't have scenes in ep.4 now that I think of it. Maybe it should say "past versionS" referring to the episode 3 threesome.

EDIT: Maybe it's referring to the "Asking Camilla for help scene" where they agree to help you with the slaps.
I really wasn't expecting this reaction from him, it looks like the Quinn-lovers are going to have a love triangle.
And if you check his scene with Quinn later it becomes even more obvious.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes