resgar

Mar 15, 2020
I have huge CHICK affinity and played with the walkthrough. My guess is, there is another decision affecting this, that I don't know of
You can t have "huge" affinity. There is only 3 variants: Dik/Neutral/Chik. Take a look careful, pls:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And yes, you can do some mistakes in other choices in dialogs and not have key lewd scenes, but i assume your problem is PIC related

Last edited:

murphy88

Apr 14, 2020
Shouldn't be. It's supposed to just come down to a Neutral or CHICK Affinity and getting the lewd scene with Josy in ep 2 and/or Maya in ep 3. Honestly, no idea why they'd reject you if you did all that.
I would say that the score with the character also has a lot to do with, if you don't get a high RP with both girls you don't get that interaction, for something are the RPs, and I probably haven't made good choices throughout the game with both girls.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
You can t have "huge" affinity. There is only 3 variants: Dik/Neutral/Chik. Take a look careful, pls:

And yes, you can do some mistakes in other choices in dialogs and not have key scenes, but i assume your problem PIC related
Affinity is either Neutral, DIK, or CHICK.

Status can be Neutral, DIK, Huge DIK, Massive DIK, CHICK, Huge CHICK, or Massive CHICK.

It doesn't matter what your Status is for the M&J scene, you just have not have DIK Affinity and have had "sex" with one or both of them.

I would say that the score with the character also has a lot to do with, if you don't get a high RP with both girls you don't get that interaction, for something are the RPs, and I probably haven't made good choices throughout the game with both girls.
Maybe that's it, considering the fact that in the scene with Maya you have to have a certain amount of RP with her to touch her pussy.

murphy88

Apr 14, 2020

Status can be Neutral, DIK, Huge DIK, Massive DIK, CHICK, Huge CHICK, or Massive CHICK.

It doesn't matter what your Status is for the M&J scene, you just have not have DIK Affinity and have had "sex" with one or both of them.

Maybe that's it, considering the fact that in the scene with Maya you have to have a certain amount of RP with her to touch her pussy.
Besides a high RP you can't be massive chick, or else MC chooses not to take it any further. There are many aspects to consider for some scenes.

rendersen25

Jun 30, 2018
I can't seem to get the Camilla scene in Ep 5, but I had all the possible sexual encounters with her, I have at least 2$$ and I'm a massive DIK. Am I missing something?

resgar

Mar 15, 2020

Like i tried to said. It is. My guess he is just confused status/affinity system and difference in details there.

I can't seem to get the Camilla scene in Ep 5, but I had all the possible sexual encounters with her, I have at least 2$$ and I'm a massive DIK. Am I missing something?
Quinn teasing during ComPetition, or kiss her twice in bar? Walktroughs here pretty detailed check it out one more time

Or take this my save if you want

JohnDelfino

Mar 27, 2020
I don't have the exact lines but ;
MC comforts Maya after she gets emotional seeing Josy's dad being there for Josy, She is jealous because her dad is not like Josy's dad. MC says he would be with her if she was starting into a new university. He would be there for her to help at any time.Then Maya gets emotional and calls the MC a girl, as a biggest compliment she can give since she likes girls. She gets more emotional about stuff and kinda regrets about leaving MC in library last night.

I was still angry so in my first time I just skipped Josy's request to help her with the dad. Later I wanted to see if any Maya scenes will happen from that route so I took it. Honestly when you broke up with them then help Josy about her dad, the two scenes you get(when you choose Josy or Maya to console) with them are very emotional. Get the scrappy cheat mod to edit your save file if you wanna see it, it is pretty easy to modify.
Pretty much all the dialogue is the same apart from this part of the exchange:
So there's actually quite a big difference between the rejection dialogue and the friends dialogue, and I'd say that the rejection dialogue is really quite sad and makes me feel even more sorry for Maya.

The poor girl's been so beaten down by her parents that she actually believes she can't make her own choices and just has to accept what others choose for her, likely because they controlled every aspect of her life and gave her very little freedoms. She felt like Josy didn't want it and so she went along with what she thought Josy wanted rather than raise a voice in objection because she's basically been trained not to by her parents. But yet we know from Josy's dialogue that she did want to try for more, but she was afraid she'd upset Maya by saying so, and so the whole rejection just boils down to their miscommunication and not fully understanding what the other one wanted to do.
If we presume that the friendship path can still lead to an ending with one or both of them then reading these it is looking like getting rejected by them results in a better/more interesting story path for them. Kind of funny. Then again you don't get that comfy hangout scene with them. :love:

Reactions: Esp``

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
If we presume that the friendship path can still lead to an ending with one or both of them then reading these it is looking like getting rejected by them results in a better/more interesting story path for them. Kind of funny. Then again you don't get that comfy hangout scene with them. :love:
Someone said before that whether getting rejected or choosing to be friends, it's almost as if the game is saying this was a mistake; either the MC should have tried for something when they had the right affinity, or the girls were wrong to reject him.

Not sure what, if anything, that might mean for later on, but I can see how it might seem like that and it's interesting. :unsure:

Reactions: Esp``

Journey95

Jun 23, 2018
I just finished the episode 3 and starting the 4, but im the only one who feels that the MC is bitching too much about the Jossy and Maya thing? I mean yeah i was surprised too and all but is not like he wasnt fucking or trying to fuck a lot of girls too.
The thing is unlike Maya he wasn't hiding it so its not cheating. Not to mention the way Maya and Josy behave after it made it worse..basically throwing him out of his room, making out in front of him while telling him they don't want him anymore etc.

Made them less attractive tbh. Episode 5 seems to be fixing that again, especially with the Josy scene so I think the dev realized it too after all the criticism their scene in Episode 4 got.

B-52reloaded

Aug 25, 2018
I just replayed and guess what - don´t know if anyone mentioned it before but did you realize that the big fat and mighty Caleb (whom we tried to beat up) was leading the so-called march of the rejects in Episode 3 ?! There he is - right behind Cathy, being observed and mocked by all the DIKs ... it was hilarious!

heartgps

Jun 24, 2018
Hi, an error appears when opening lily's messages:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/season2/scripts/freeroam/episode5/ep5_freeroam_ano.rpy", line 1203, in script
    $ result = ui.interact()
  File "game/season2/scripts/freeroam/episode5/ep5_freeroam_ano.rpy", line 1203, in <module>
    $ result = ui.interact()
  File "game/season2/scripts/phone/rooster/ep5/clucks_ep5_lily.rpy", line 102, in execute
  File "game/season2/scripts/phone/rooster/ep5/clucks_ep5_lily.rpy", line 102, in execute
  File "game/season2/scripts/phone/rooster/ep5/clucks_ep5_lily.rpy", line 245, in execute
  File "game/season2/scripts/phone/rooster/ep5/clucks_ep5_lily.rpy", line 246, in execute
  File "game/season2/scripts/phone/rooster/ep5/clucks_ep5_lily.rpy", line 264, in execute
  File "game/season2/scripts/phone/rooster/ep5/clucks_ep5_lily.rpy", line 272, in execute
  File "game/season2/scripts/phone/rooster/ep5/clucks_ep5_lily.rpy", line 276, in execute
IndexError: list index out of range

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/season2/scripts/freeroam/episode5/ep5_freeroam_ano.rpy", line 1203, in script
    $ result = ui.interact()
  File "C:\Users\joseluis\Desktop\rpg\BeingADIK-0.5.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 912, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "C:\Users\joseluis\Desktop\rpg\BeingADIK-0.5.0-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2004, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "game/season2/scripts/freeroam/episode5/ep5_freeroam_ano.rpy", line 1203, in <module>
    $ result = ui.interact()
  File "C:\Users\joseluis\Desktop\rpg\BeingADIK-0.5.0-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 295, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\joseluis\Desktop\rpg\BeingADIK-0.5.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2699, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\joseluis\Desktop\rpg\BeingADIK-0.5.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3091, in interact_core
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "C:\Users\joseluis\Desktop\rpg\BeingADIK-0.5.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 541, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback, seen)
  File "C:\Users\joseluis\Desktop\rpg\BeingADIK-0.5.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 541, in visit_all
  File "C:\Users\joseluis\Desktop\rpg\BeingADIK-0.5.0-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 430, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "C:\Users\joseluis\Desktop\rpg\BeingADIK-0.5.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3091, in <lambda>
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "C:\Users\joseluis\Desktop\rpg\BeingADIK-0.5.0-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 440, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "C:\Users\joseluis\Desktop\rpg\BeingADIK-0.5.0-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 625, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)
  File "game/season2/scripts/phone/rooster/ep5/clucks_ep5_lily.rpy", line 245, in execute
  File "game/season2/scripts/phone/rooster/ep5/clucks_ep5_lily.rpy", line 246, in execute
  File "game/season2/scripts/phone/rooster/ep5/clucks_ep5_lily.rpy", line 264, in execute
  File "game/season2/scripts/phone/rooster/ep5/clucks_ep5_lily.rpy", line 272, in execute
  File "game/season2/scripts/phone/rooster/ep5/clucks_ep5_lily.rpy", line 276, in execute
  File "<screen language>", line 276, in <module>
IndexError: list index out of range

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
Being a DIK 0.5.0
Sat Jun 06 17:16:04 2020

Real Kreten

Apr 10, 2020
The thing is unlike Maya he wasn't hiding it so its not cheating. Not to mention the way Maya and Josy behave after it made it worse..basically throwing him out of his room, making out in front of him while telling him they don't want him anymore etc.

Made them less attractive tbh. Episode 5 seems to be fixing that again, especially with the Josy scene so I think the dev realized it too after all the criticism their scene in Episode 4 got.
Where do they please throw him out of the room? (Which by the way is not his but Maya`s). You mean, like, they call him stop, don't leave?

Plus, if they turned you down, you obviously weren't committed to a relationship with either of them.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
AFAICT, Camila's scene seems to have a very sneaky requirement. During the CUM-petition, you need to have told Quinn that Camila let you fuck her when you ordered her from Quinn's menu.

The rationale seems to be that Camila doesn't want people paying for her services won't know who she is. If you tell Quinn, Quinn will berate Camila for giving away 'free' sex later, meaning the MC already knows it was Camila. At that point Camila will figure the MC already knows so why not have some fun?

xsssssssss

Jun 17, 2017
AFAICT, Camila's scene seems to have a very sneaky requirement. During the CUM-petition, you need to have told Quinn that Camila let you fuck her when you ordered her from Quinn's menu.

The rationale seems to be that Camila doesn't want people paying for her services won't know who she is. If you tell Quinn, Quinn will berate Camila for giving away 'free' sex later, meaning the MC already knows it was Camila. At that point Camila will figure the MC already knows so why not have some fun?
That’s odd I didn’t tell Quinn and got Camilla sex on my dik playthrough.

Reactions: scalvi and Ilhares
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes