f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Does anyone else think that when jill asks you what you think of rusty is why she's still interested in it? As if she expected him to have changed or matured... Maybe on a route where you reject her she ends up coming back to him?
Jill's date with Rusty was a negative experience for her, especially when his friends (probably the other DIKs) appeared and he changed his focus.
I think she wants to find out if the same would happen if she dates mc who is now a DIK, too.
So she is more interested in mc than Rusty.

jackofshadows

May 24, 2018
About Bella and her husband ...
I was thinking that maybe he was involved in the death of her parents - in the scene at the pool she said to herself: come home already I have forgiven you ... perhaps she has forgiven him the death of her parents?
As much as I love crazy theories just for a laugh, seems to me that Bella was speaking about simple cheating, judging by the context
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

mindern

Jul 7, 2017
Man maybe im missing something but im remember clearly that the MC literally take his things and move out by himself while both Maya and Jossy wanted to talk since the first moment, and idk but the same thing, the MC literally went doing a piggyback ride with Sage in front of them
with her saying “let’s go brush our teeth” in case anyone missed they were off to bed.

It’s all further support of my revelation the MC/Maya/Josy thing was much more casual than I used to believe and nobody had especially deep feelings in Ep4 because the girls never mention the fact he stormed out and spent the next few days parading an endless string of women in front of them.

Josy finds out he’s dating Jill. If you stay with Bella you’re on Rooster the morning after showing the world you’ve left their dorm to lounge by a pool with the total smokeshow that is Bella and some beers. The movie night has you under a blanket with Sage, drinking and whispering, in her underwear before you head off to bed together.

I don’t think feelings of jealousy ever really come up going either way. It’s all just casual because its not like they didn’t notice all this.

murphy88

Apr 14, 2020
Jill's date with Rusty was a negative experience for her, especially when his friends (probably the other DIKs) appeared and he changed his focus.
I think she wants to find out if the same would happen if she dates mc who is now a DIK, too.
So she is more interested in mc than Rusty.
So I guess this is a preview of a future scene where jill and diks will match and we can act by favoring the diks or jill in a compromised situation that won't be easy to choose

Last edited:

chronomate

Jun 5, 2020
You can modify the header.rpy to show both the old and the new slideshows by adding 1-2 lines of code.
Thank you very much!

Bella keeps some sort of mannequin dresses up as a soldier in there. MC saw it when drunk or she left it out and he thought it was a person.
I thought it was very obviously a mannequin. Obviously it could turn out later that I'm wrong, but the way the "man" is posed in that scene looks so clearly artificial, if nothing else I think we are meant to think it's a mannequin.

Miz3r

Oct 31, 2017
I keep getting "error" use of modified game data when trying to continue with previous save on new update
What am i doing wrong here

NOVASSR

Dec 30, 2017
with her saying “let’s go brush our teeth” in case anyone missed they were off to bed.

It’s all further support of my revelation the MC/Maya/Josy thing was much more casual than I used to believe and nobody had especially deep feelings in Ep4 because the girls never mention the fact he stormed out and spent the next few days parading an endless string of women in front of them.

Josy finds out he’s dating Jill. If you stay with Bella you’re on Rooster the morning after showing the world you’ve left their dorm to lounge by a pool with the total smokeshow that is Bella and some beers. The movie night has you under a blanket with Sage, drinking and whispering, in her underwear before you head off to bed together.

I don’t think feelings of jealousy ever really come up going either way. It’s all just casual because its not like they didn’t notice all this.
Also, its not like the mc acts like a great person and being honest and shit, i dont think that in the next update we are going to get an scene of the MC telling Bella and Jill that he's been paying for fucking other students in the bathroom or idk that he fucked Quinn in a rooftop while being high

halorea

Apr 28, 2017
Can somebody help me? I'm in episode 5 at the first free roam and after signalling the dicks to come i can't see the characters downstairs and i can't progress with the story.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
I'm curious what has to be done to deserve such a flag?
put your finger inside of her pussy or ass during the strip club visit. and she will snap at you, and tells you you are on thin ice with her. :ROFLMAO:
See? sometimes it's does beneficial to be a Nice guy , it may take longer but you will get your reward , in her case a free blowjob :D.
in Maya or Josy's case , an early hot sex with one of them.
not saying that you can't have Lily blowjob scene anyway, but isn't it better, when she offer you for free, instead of asking money. ?
and yeah with Camila you may get this to, but you do have to pay for her for the first time anyway so in her case not really matter, just like Riona. They are both professional prostitute after all :D.

Real Kreten

Apr 10, 2020
Also, its not like the mc acts like a great person and being honest and shit, i dont think that in the next update we are going to get an scene of the MC telling Bella and Jill that he's been paying for fucking other students in the bathroom or idk that he fucked Quinn in a rooftop while being high
We can choose the CHICK affinity path, and then the MC has a certain right to feel wronged. But I find weird that the rejected DIKs complain the most of all.

Reactions: ChipLecsap

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Can somebody help me? I'm in episode 5 at the first free roam and after signalling the dicks to come i can't see the characters downstairs and i can't progress with the story.
Check your phone for your objectives.
You have to talk to Camila downstairs and then you can end the freeroam by calling Quinn.
Better keep a save file with the free roam since there are several rewards hidden and there are lewd scenes with Riona, Lily, Camila and the HOTs.

jackofshadows

May 24, 2018
put your finger inside of her pussy or ass during the strip club visit. and she will snap at you, and tells you you are on thin ice with her. :ROFLMAO:
See? sometimes it's does beneficial to be a Nice guy , it may take longer but you will get your reward , in her case a free blowjob :D.
in Maya or Josy's case , an early hot sex with one of them.
not saying that you can't have Lily blowjob scene anyway, but isn't it better, when she offer you for free, instead of asking money. ?
and yeah with Camila you may get this to, but you do have to pay for her for the first time anyway so in her case not really matter, just like Riona. They are both professional prostitute after all :D.
Well, somehow I didn't do it even on my main pretty much full DIK save since she asked only for $$. She's a pro, so it's interesting that DPC has conferred her with a soft spot for a nice MC. And what do you mean it doesn't matter with Camila? Nice guys have to pay her twice since fuck both of them with Mona is some DIK related action iirc.
Couldn't care less about M/J scenes tbh.
Does anyone want to help me with that issue? I'm stuck for half an hour or more.
This is not some fucking tech support, you know :KEK: Talk to Camila if you haven't yet and then call Quinn.

Reactions: halorea

mindern

Jul 7, 2017
I can't go downstairs because i have to get champagne for Maya and Josy.
if you can’t go downstairs at all you’re not wearing a suit. You have to go downstairs to get the champagne.

get the rag off of the top of some shelves downstairs. Block the toilet with it and then when the guard is gone go into the room he previously stopped you using to get the champagne.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes