halorea

Apr 28, 2017
Well, somehow I didn't do it even on my main pretty much full DIK save since she asked only for $$. She's a pro, so it's interesting that DPC has conferred her with a soft spot for a nice MC. And what do you mean it doesn't matter with Camila? Nice guys have to pay her twice since fuck both of them with Mona is some DIK related action iirc.
Couldn't care less about M/J scenes tbh.

This is not some fucking tech support, you know :KEK: Talk to Camila if you haven't yet and then call Quinn.
I know, I'm sorry for the tone but I was angry. I can't find Camila, that's the issue.

Reactions: jackofshadows

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
I can't go downstairs because i have to get champagne for Maya and Josy.
The building has 3 levels : On top level you find Ashley, Elena and the piano.
Middle level is where you start, with Maya, Josy, the bath, Riona, Tybalt's room.
Downstairs is the party and there you find Lily, Camila, Derek and the champagne. The stairs down are next to Tybalt's room.

halorea

Apr 28, 2017
if you can’t go downstairs at all you’re not wearing a suit. You have to go downstairs to get the champagne.

get the rag off of the top of some shelves downstairs. Block the toilet with it and then when the guard is gone go into the room he previously stopped you using to get the champagne.
I'm not at that part yet.

jackofshadows

May 24, 2018
I know, I'm sorry for the tone but I was angry. I can't find Camila, that's the issue.
Relax, I'm just fucking with you. Have you find a suit? If you haven't then turn around from the start point and look for a big closet. After that, go to the first floor, Camila at the bar.

Reactions: halorea

halorea

Apr 28, 2017
The building has 3 levels : On top level you find Ashley, Elena and the piano.
Middle level is where you start, with Maya, Josy, the bath, Riona, Tybalt's room.
Downstairs is the party and there you find Lily, Camila, Derek and the champagne. The stairs down are next to Tybalt's room.
I know, the NPCs have finally appeared. I guess I didn't take all the rewards and the game bugged. Thank you, everyone!

halorea

Apr 28, 2017
Actually I should have clicked on the stairs next to Jill's room to go downstairs. I've been a fool for one hour or so :kek:

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Actually I should have clicked on the stairs next to Jill's room to go downstairs. I've been a fool for one hour or so :kek:
No problem. Navigation and orientation in free roams is not easy. Keep a save game in case you want to come back later to explore the rooms for missed rewards or dialogs.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
We can choose the CHICK affinity path, and then the MC has a certain right to feel wronged. But I find weird that the rejected DIKs complain the most of all.
I mean just because u have Dik Affinity doesn't mean u take Quinn's restaurant or bang every girl.
If u have CHICK Affinity u can still enjoy Quinn's services and bang all girls...

I mean half of the major choices are if u want beat someone up, or want enjoy a joint ... that has not much to do with how serious the MC is with relationships
The Status has more effect if u can have fun with some girls Camila/Mona for example

Reactions: Darkmetal

Real Kreten

Apr 10, 2020
I mean just because u have Dik Affinity doesn't mean u take Quinn's restaurant or bang every girl.
If u have CHICK Affinity u can still enjoy Quinn's services and bang all girls...

I mean half of the major choices are if u want beat someone up, or want enjoy a joint ... that has not much to do with how serious the MC is with relationships
The Status has more effect if u can have fun with some girls Camila/Mona for example
When I play, I try to insert a certain personality to the MC and stick to it. Of course you can play MC with bipolar disorder. But if you play MC on a truly CHICK path, then you should turn down the opportunities you mentioned.

Reactions: Nercoz

Nercoz

Dec 25, 2017
We have no choice but to wait to see what DPC has in store for Bella. I thought we'd find out a little more in ep5 but ok, MC slowly started asking questions at least towards Jill.
Personally, I wouldn’t like some black script with Bella, which would also hit Jill who has already lost her sister.
I think Jill’s sister played a big role in Bella’s past, and we’ll learn more about that in the new episodes.
Ditto. It's obvious there's something darkish going on, but hopefully nothing TOO serious.

What MC said after the make out session in the library has me worried tho. (If I knew back then what I know now, I would have screamed for help (something along those lines)). All the dead husband/parents talk around here doesn't help either

If there's gotta be a crazy psycho around, I hope it won't be her xd

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
When I play, I try to insert a certain personality to the MC and stick to it. Of course you can play MC with bipolar disorder. But if you play MC on a truly CHICK path, then you should turn down the opportunities you mentioned.
When you play the game the first time you try to unlock and see as many scenes as possible. Once you have unlocked 100% (after 2-3 playthroughs), it is much easier to stay in character.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Yes i try that too.
As example, i have a light DIK run where my main girl is Sage, no Quinn' restaurant and mostly loyal to Sage (mostly because i can't resist Camila/Mona duo) i wouldn't call that a bipolar MC just because he beat's up some dudes.

And hey even Jill is ok with the MC having fun as long he is in no relationship.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
When you play the game the first time you try to unlock and see as many scenes as possible. Once you have unlocked 100% (after 2-3 playthroughs), it is much easier to stay in character.
I just make sure I have a wide variety of different playthroughs so I can unlock most scenes while still staying in character. It's the advantage of being a compulsive altoholic.

hottarod

Oct 14, 2019
My MC is a male nymphomaniac, LOL. Might as well have some fun. Its just a game after all. I am totally not like my MC in real life. Maybe that is why I made him like he is like an alter ego or something.

xsssssssss

Jun 17, 2017
I don’t see it as being much out of character for a single guy(who hasn’t chosen maya/Josey) to be having sex with women available regardless of affinity.

hakuna-matata

May 30, 2020
Ditto. It's obvious there's something darkish going on, but hopefully nothing TOO serious.

What MC said after the make out session in the library has me worried tho. (If I knew back then what I know now, I would have screamed for help (something along those lines)). All the dead husband/parents talk around here doesn't help either

If there's gotta be a crazy psycho around, I hope it won't be her xd
Hopefully not, but maybe she attempts suicide? which would explain the MC monologue(especially the get her help part) at the library. It's a scenario that makes a lot of sense when you that monologue into consideration.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nercoz
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes