ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
But I did ONLY major Chick choices in both my playthroughs, I don't know where I fucked up but I'm was pretty sure I did everything right.

Well, time to replay the game... AGAIN.
Just to make sure we mention the obvious, in addition to CHICK affinity, you also have to choose to shower at the same time as Jill. Initially you can make a joke or offer to let her shower first, but Jill will say that's silly. After some banter, you'll get the actual choice:

Jill_offer.jpg

Showering with Jill still has the MC in a separate stall, but it will give him an option to accidentally fondle Jill in the shower. More importantly, it gives the MC the chance to kiss her once they are out of the shower, which is my favorite Jill moment to date.

Also, as a scarred veteran of many an old adventure game, I can't recommend enough the mantra: Save early, save often, save in multiple slots! BaDIK is nowhere near as fond of unwinnable game states as the King's Quest series, but there is a lot of content you can miss out on. At a minimum, I'd recommend keeping a save at the end of each episode.

Jasonfrans

May 28, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Joking aside, I hope you enjoy the game. I worked my ass off to create this and boy this is expensive.

I need funding to complete this project.

If you can't afford to donate on Patreon, you can still show support by liking or reviewing the game.

Cheers
i fucking love being a dik game, the best game i ever played. new update please :cry::cry:

RonnieBoi

Nov 20, 2018
It's not correct at all. Affinity depends on major decisions across the game and may be DIK (more DIK choices than CHICK by 2) CHICK (reverse) or NEUTRAL (variance between decisions 0 or 1). So referred Jill scene requires CHICK affinity and actual major scale scores doesn't matter beyond that. Now, affinity doesn't translates to status in any way, but may set a cap for it. When by doing 4 DIK or CHICK major choices MC loses one big chunk of the scale, like MASSIVE CHICK for instance, it set a cap to 15 CHICK status instead of base 20 and vise versa for the other side. I haven't tested it further but apparantely losing 4 more points set cap to 10 and losing the entire affinity set it to 5 which is impossible to check yet.
You are totally right, I was wrong... :oops: sorry...
Lame excuse: I had this written in my notes... but yeah the official walkthrough says that for the Jill shower scene you need CHICK affinity so no doubt about it at all

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
What is the usual update time interval? When should we expect the next one?
So far, eps 2 & 3 took around 3 months each, ep 4 was close to 5 months, and ep 5 was just over 4 months. Given the size and scope that this game has these days, I'd say to expect at least a 4 month wait per episode, which means we're probably looking at a release around October.

argolimit

Apr 2, 2018
I have to say, this game is one of the best if not THE BEST I've played so far.
It took me to actually read the story because it's actually interesting and made me spent some actual time to get involved with the characters involved. OH, FUCK Tybald LOL

Reactions: Max1276

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Guys, what do you think, are we going to see Zoey in one of the next episodes?
I think it would be cool to get another scene with her. Maybe some kind of ending with her, if we don’t pick any of the girls.
Very difficult to say at this stage. I know a lot of people would like to see her again, but aside from being Chad's lover (a common theory on this thread), it's hard to see how else she could come back and for what purpose.

Don't tell people to get the mod. Or else we will get each update 40 pages of people complaining about saves and not being able to boot the game in a day AGAIN.
We can still tell people to get the mod, but we also need to tell them to apply it to a copy of the game so that they have one clean version and one modded version.

ThatGuyWho

Jun 8, 2020
Very difficult to say at this stage. I know a lot of people would like to see her again, but aside from being Chad's lover (a common theory on this thread), it's hard to see how else she could come back and for what purpose.
But is DPC going to throw away a model? She seemed really special to just be a one moment girl.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Guys, what do you think, are we going to see Zoey in one of the next episodes?
I think it would be cool to get another scene with her. Maybe some kind of ending with her, if we don’t pick any of the girls.
Who knows she might be brought up again never say never and she still has her Bio in the phone and this is DPC we are talking here so don't count anything out just yet.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019

We can still tell people to get the mod, but we also need to tell them to apply it to a copy of the game so that they have one clean version and one modded version.
Do it and see how that works. If people listened we wouldn't have had those 40 pages in the first place. We all knew DPC was mad with people modding the game already and they still did it and kept no clean copy.

In regards to Zoey I'm fairly sure she will appear again. My bet is that she'll appear on Swyper one of these days saying she's back in town (maybe only for a few days). I t hink she was introduced for something more than a bit of background and a sad story to tell Bella.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
But is DPC going to throw away a model? She seemed really special to just be a one moment girl.
It's possible that she shows up again in some capacity, but if her only purpose was to give the MC an emotional backstory to help Bella understand him better, then she did her job, and her character model being so distinctive might just be a way to make her more memorable.

There are certainly some ways she can come back, but she doesn't necessarily have to.

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
guys where do we find lily after we get the lemon from the bar?
I searched everywhere but couldnt find her.
If you truly checked everywhere she's ghosting you... Sorry pal, didn't want to say this but... She's mine now :LUL:

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
Don't tell people to get the mod. Or else we will get each update 40 pages of people complaining about saves and not being able to boot the game in a day AGAIN.
Are you implying those comments will ever end? I think you are incredibly optimistic, they'll go on forever. People are still asking about Lily and how to get tequila for her xD
I'm genuinely surprised that the questions on how to end the free roam at DIK party stopped. Fucking mindblowing

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Are you implying those comments will ever end? I think you are incredibly optimistic, they'll go on forever. People are still asking about Lily and how to get tequila for her xD
I'm genuinely surprised that the questions on how to end the free roam at DIK party stopped. Fucking mindblowing
Well, not end. But if we can make them be less frecuent we should do it. Telling people to get the mod if they don't know what they're doing is making them even more frecuent.

Oh, and Zoey has a bio profile. I think that also means something. (Well, MC's mom also has one and she's not returning, but you get my point :ROFLMAO: ).

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I thought since she was the first girl MC was intimate with, it would be interesting for MC to look for her in the end, if we decide that other girls don’t interest us. Of course it all depends on how the story unfolds.
That would be nice or they have some sort of catch up which leads to reconciliation but I'd say he is pretty much focused on the main girls for anything like that to happen.

Reactions: Stark9999999

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
In regards to Zoey I'm fairly sure she will appear again. My bet is that she'll appear on Swyper one of these days saying she's back in town (maybe only for a few days). I t hink she was introduced for something more than a bit of background and a sad story to tell Bella.
I don't rule out the possibility that she could possibly return as Chad's lover, or Quinn's supplier, or a girl on Swyper, or we time jump to Spring Break and he meets her there. I just don't view her as someone that necessarily needs to return just because she has a distinctive character model and was the MC's first lover.

Oh, and Zoey has a bio profile. I think that also means something. (Well, MC's mom also has one and she's not returning, but you get my point :ROFLMAO: ).
The Z-list preps, nerds, and jocks all have bios too, as does the cafeteria girl, so I don't think we can really read too much into these.

Reactions: Wizard_Shiryuu
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes