Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020
I still don't get that I know Riona is a close friend and everything but why is Quinn letting her use up most of the drugs without paying for it?
Besides being his closest friend, Riona is probably the most active girl in the prostitution stuff. It's mentioned several times, she's well known for her "blowbjob skills". In Ep1, Quinn even said the prostitution activities were easier last year thanks to Riona. So I suppose, Quinn goes easy on her with drugs because she's a very valuable asset.

Furthermore Riona's consumption would probably not be such a problem if the alpha didn't stop buying pills and if Quinn wasn't so cocky with the new pledges and the free tuitions.

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Hello, I am about to start chapter 4 and I have noticed that there are 3 branches, which one should I choose? Which is the best option: Derek, Isabella or Sage?
Save the game at this point and keep the save.

Sage path includes lots of HOT scenes.
Derek path includes a new scene at the Pink Rose.
Bella path if you like Bella.

If you want to unlock all scenes, you have to play all three paths.

xsssssssss

Jun 17, 2017
Besides being his closest friend, Riona is probably the most active girl in the prostitution stuff. It's mentioned several times, she's well known for her "blowbjob skills". In Ep1, Quinn even said the prostitution activities were easier last year thanks to Riona. So I suppose, Quinn goes easy on her with drugs because she's a very valuable asset.

Furthermore Riona's consumption would probably not be such a problem if the alpha didn't stop buying pills and if Quinn wasn't so cocky with the new pledges and the free tuitions.
Personally i think she's fobbing off tommy and there's something else going on that's causing the desperate straits financially.

Reactions: 311 and ename144

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Its Quinn though so she might be lying. Is there actual proof Riona did it or just Quinn's word I cant really remember.

For me, it was one of those wait what? moment Quinn said that Riona was going through a lot more but if money has been an issue for Quinn why would she allow that? she's letting the merchandise go for free with Riona. But going easy on her despite knowing she's got to make that money back at first I thought Quinn had a good business plan but it's not good if you let your employees have a free for all with all the stock without paying.

xsssssssss

Jun 17, 2017
A question for you guys: Do any of you think we will finish the SageChad plotpoint anytime soon? I thought we would solve it in two episodes give or take, but not anymore, with the fuckbuddies thing going for Sage plus Neil's letter and the house repair going for the MC.
I think we'll find out the lover relatively soon
Even if the whole thing is resolved think we'll just remain technically fuckbuddies with sage for a long time

clodth

Jun 7, 2020
If you have the base game in version 4.0 or 4.1 or 4.2 or 5.0 you have to apply the 5.1 update patch (2 GB).

This is explained in the patch instructions.

"IMPORTANT NOTE!
This patch will only work for v0.4.0/v0.4.1/v0.4.2/v0.5.0.

Copy the content of the patch folder and paste it in the "game" folder to patch the game to v0.5.1.
Select "Yes" to overwrite the old files.
Launch the game.

If the main menu shows v0.5.1 in the bottom right corner, you did it right.
If it doesn't show v0.5.1, make sure that you put the .rpa files in the game folder containing other .rpa files.
See the patch_instructions_video for extra help.

Please note, if you have extracted any game files or modified the game, the patch will not work until you remove any folders and files that aren't in the original patreon version."

Edit :
If you have version 0.5.0 and want to upgrade, check my post on the previous page : #69,240
I install new 5.0 do all your steps, put all 5.1 files in /game folder + manually 3 rpa files, and still my version is 5.0

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
For me, it was one of those wait what? moment Quinn said that Riona was going through a lot more but if money has been an issue for Quinn why would she allow that? she's letting the merchandise go for free with Riona. But going easy on her despite knowing she's got to make that money back at first I thought Quinn had a good business plan but it's not good if you let your employees have a free for all with all the stock without paying.
That's Quinn's problem though she has no idea how to run a business and doesn't have any plan either. You can see that when she talks to that prep guy Rich and asks him for a ridiculous amount of money and is forced to reduce the cost by a lot. As far as we know she has mainly been seling to the Jocks who are morons and only using the drugs for herself, Tommy and Riona.

xsssssssss

Jun 17, 2017
That's Quinn's problem though she has no idea how to run a business and doesn't have any plan either. You can see that when she talks to that prep guy Rich and asks him for a ridiculous amount of money and is forced to reduce the cost by a lot. As far as we know she has mainly been seling to the Jocks who are morons and only using the drugs for herself, Tommy and Riona.
Or maybe Quinn asking for a ridiculous amount of money is due to her being desperate.
Personally i feel the revelation of selling jocks sugar bills is another sign of desperately cutting corners.
Perhaps its greed or getting overextended but i think its highly that she's getting squeezed herself(by dealer/someone else) and then is having to try more desperate ways of getting out of the hole.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
That's Quinn's problem though she has no idea how to run a business and doesn't have any plan either.
I'm not so sure about the no idea of running a business I think she has just made some poor choices. And with the whole plan thing, she does have a plan we just don't know what it is. Remember the scene when she is outside talking with Riona she points in the direction to someone off-screen about a plan B it's who was she pointing to this was when the feminists were having a protest and Derek got involved and Jade showed up.

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
I'm not so sure about the no idea of running a business I think she has just made some poor choices. And with the whole plan thing, she does have a plan we just don't know what it is. Remember the scene when she is outside talking with Riona she points in the direction to someone off-screen about a plan B it's who was she pointing to this was when the feminists were having a protest and Derek got involved and Jade showed up.
I forgot about that scene. But after the latest episode Im assuming she probably meant Tybalt and the preps since he is Jades son and she must know that.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I can vouch for this. For some reason, people are fixated that one has to personally witness something to know anything - this really isn't the case.

As a person who moved schools every 2-3 years growing up (my dad was a diplomat, but army brats etc would tell you the same), I can confidently say that within a week at a new place I'd know exactly who had what rep, who the jokers were, who were bad losers in sports etc. without having to see it myself. Heck, as a 6th grader other 6th graders would tell me who the sluts were in the 12th grade before I'd even talked to a single 12th grader.

Knowing someone's reputation doesn't require being an eye-witness or even knowing what they specifically did to earn it. E.g They'd say "watch out for him, he likes to tell on people" and that's enough. They don't recite a list of examples.

Some info may prove wrong eventually but impressions are already formed.
But for someone to have a certain reputation, their actions have to be known by some in order to form that reputation of them. Of the now 9 major choices that apparently form this reputation, the most that might be widely known around campus is 5 and the least is 2.
  1. Fighting Troy - Possibly known if Troy said anything to anyone, but being a typical guy, he probably didn't tell
  2. Getting Quinn's number for her menu service - Unknown
  3. Being nice to Steve - Unknown
  4. Fighting the Jocks - Possibly known if the Jocks say anything, but much like Troy, they probably wouldn't want people to know that this upstart freshman went toe-to-toe with them
  5. Partying at the Pink Rose - Unknown because the DIKs going to the Pink Rose isn't meant to be known outside of the DIKs
  6. Accepting Jade's advances - Unknown
  7. Smoking weed - Partially known, but unlikely to really be that big of a deal on a college campus
  8. Fighting Caleb - Likely to become known
  9. Punching Tybalt - Very likely to become known
The last 2, if you do them, are really the only ones that are likely to become widely known around campus but the other major choices are either unknown or it's unclear if they're known. Also, when it comes the M&J decision, there are only 2 decisions that could really have shaped any kind of reputation at this point and it still doesn't match up to the fact that the MC can do everything positive with them but get rejected on the basis of things they wouldn't know anything about.

So the idea that these actions that affect affinity form the MC's reputation on campus and that this is how people view him doesn't hold up. How can he have a reputation based on things that people don't necessarily know about that would form their opinion of him? The MC, in terms of both major and minor decisions, hasn't really done anything to make him stand out from the crowd and garner any kind of well-known reputation around campus; he's still just a small fish in a very big pond.

resgar

Mar 15, 2020
Hello, I am about to start chapter 4 and I have noticed that there are 3 branches, which one should I choose? Which is the best option: Derek, Isabella or Sage?
Seems to me:

To Sage - if interested in her, DIKpoints, and HOTs developments. (max lewd route here)
To Bella - if interested in her, in Jill, CHICKpoints, and Jill/Bella developments (DAT ASS feel route)
To Derek - if... ouch. It is route with some scenes with PinkRose girls, Derek, Rusty and Tommy. I believe its default Neutral route, if you managed to failed to open other 2, but still have some unique and perhaps keys in future scenes

For full covering story details and scenes it is inevitable you will need several saves with different routes. Deal with it. It is branched VN for you.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Is the one on steam being Updated as well? I was thinking of buying it on there to show my support.
Steam only gets full season not individual episodes.

1) Does RP actually DO anything in the game as it presently stands? Because it seems to me that if you know how to play the status + affinity system properly, the rest doesn't really seem to matter.
Not really, no. So far it's only really mattered with Maya's scene in ep 3, but doesn't seem much bearing anywhere else.

Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020
Personally i think she's fobbing off tommy and there's something else going on that's causing the desperate straits financially.
It's also possible. The main problem seems to be Quinn's behaviour. She made too much assumptions without considering things couldn't go as planned. They weren't so short on cash in ep3 and she assumed the next big ordering for the alpha and involving more girls will cover the losses. But then, the Alpha stopped orderings pills and she accepted new pledges, which isn't a smart move considering Lily will not be as malleable as Camila, and Ashley and Josy don't really fit her secrets activities. She didn't even consider the possibility the preps could refuse her terms.

Besides, we don't even know if the prostitution is so rentable this year. Maya didn't do anything, Mona is out, Josy and Lily won't probably accept. I guess she accepted Josy to have a pressure point on Tommy but right now she isn't really valuable.

Due to her reckless nature, Quinn could also have invested money in someting without telling Riona.

Reactions: ename144

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
It's also possible. The main problem seems to be Quinn's behaviour. She made too much assumptions without considering things couldn't go as planned. They weren't so short on cash in ep3 and she assumed the next big ordering for the alpha and involving more girls will cover the losses. But then, the Alpha stopped orderings pills and she accepted new pledges, which isn't a smart move considering Lily will not be as malleable as Camila, and Ashley and Josy don't really fit her secrets activities. She didn't even consider the possibility the preps could refuse her terms.

Besides, we don't even know if the prostitution is so rentable this year. Maya didn't do anything, Mona is out, Josy and Lily won't probably accept. I guess she accepted Josy to have a pressure point on Tommy but right now she isn't really valuable.

Due to her reckless nature, Quinn could also have invested money in someting without telling Riona.
Since Tommy told her to fuck off the Josy thing might either make her more valuable or useless depending on if Tommy actually cares about Josy or not. I think the money might have been used to buy harder drugs that you see her injecting and convincing Tommy to use and Riona might not know about them.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I forgot about that scene. But after the latest episode Im assuming she probably meant Tybalt and the preps since he is Jades son and she must know that.
I guess she must have been banking on the preps to bring in that much-needed income but even so, it seems that she is very limited to the kind of drugs she can get hold of.

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
I guess she must have been banking on the preps to bring in that much-needed income but even so, it seems that she is very limited to the kind of drugs she can get hold of.
Yeah it seems kind of inconsistent since she somehow cant get a hold of cocaine for the preps but is able to get drugs that require a needle which I guess is heroine or something like that.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes