Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I hear ya. That is what it seems like from Rusty's reaction. That the laptop is the sole way to log in but look at Tybalt's Rooster and his stalker. Look at Derek and the quick swyper/rooster setup. Doesn't seem like it's a very complicated system. Kind of hard to speculate when even we don't know how it works because what we think we know might not even be right. Too many questions/not enough info.
It's obviously easy to log out of one account and then log in to another on any device, but I still think this is something that we can just take at face value and say that the laptop was how the post was sent and that's that.

Yeah but do you lock your phone/computer. I know both my phone and my computer lock. I also hit my lock button on my phone and keyboard for my computer if I am walking away from both. I trust my roommates but still I'm paranoid.
I do have passwords on my laptop and phone, but when I'm at home and I'm away from my laptop for a bit, I don't lock it because I know nobody will look at it. Rusty could have been just as confident or if he was seduced away from it by someone like Camila then he probably wouldn't think to lock it or close it over as he wouldn't be thinking with his brain in that moment.

Hadn’t realized sally was at the party, revenge of the nerds gains credence.
Looking forward to seeing the Nerds performing at the college talent show in season 3 - . ;)

Dunacting

Jun 13, 2020
I'd like to come back to the hack of the DIKs account. The DIKs's laptop is commonly involved, even by the DIKs themselves, but I think it may have another solution.
There is something that puzzles me, but I'm sure I'm not the only one who have seen it. I've started again the game, and taken some screenshots to be sure. Here's the chronology (maybe I'm wrong on the day number at some point, but not much I think).

DAY 1 : after the cum-petition, during the free roam, we can see that :
View attachment 697612
(just note the ladder)
View attachment 697613
View attachment 697614
(that's just before the threesome between Jamie, Leon and Arieth)

DAY 2 :
View attachment 697615
Into the DIKs mansion, Jabob and Arieth

DAY 5 (or 6) :
View attachment 697616 View attachment 697617
View attachment 697618
Here's the anonymous pictures addressed to Dawe. The former 2 are selfies taken by Jamie, the last could be taken by a phone high-placed (note that the ladder has been moved away compared with the first picture : someone may have fixed a phone under the ceiling to take the picture).

DAY 7 :
View attachment 697621

Jamie says that he have lost his phone. This is the phone wich has taken the pictures sent to Dawe...
It seems plausible Jamie's phone has been stolen, very likely during the Cum-petition night, or, at least before the evening of the next day. It may be the same phone wich has taken the picture with Jacob and Arieth.
Now, I imagine Jamie, Dik brother, have access to the DIK's official Rooster account with his phone... and then the person who have stolen it too !
So, maybe, the picture with Cathy has not been sent with the laptop (it's a snare !), but with Jamie's stolen phone, from anywhere and not necessary from the DIKs mansion... It may open other paths...
That picture of Jacob and Arieth, is that a finnger or thumb in the top Right? If so some one took the picture rather than the phone being fixed.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Think both him and the musician to the right are just window dressing, part of the setting. Heck never really looked that deep into the picture. There are a bunch of people in that scene
That's the thing, he either went back and did some extra work just to get another render for the main menu screen, which is nice, or maybe he made this while working on new D&G for future episodes, which is also nice. (Or maybe this render was here in previous episodes and I missed it because I'm a dumbass, that's possible too :ROFLMAO: ). But I hope we see more of the nerds soon.

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
That's the thing, he either went back and did some extra work just to get another render for the main menu screen, which is nice, or maybe he made this while working on new D&G for future episodes, which is also nice. (Or maybe this render was here in previous episodes and I missed it because I'm a dumbass, that's possible too :ROFLMAO: ). But I hope we see more of the nerds soon.
Nope it's a new addition in EP5

Reactions: Wizard_Shiryuu

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
Her not accepting drugs use in the mansion doesn’t mean she doesn’t know about Quinn being involved in it and tolerate it.
Yeah because that would definitely explain why literally every HOT (minus Arieth because she's retarded) besides Sage are all drug user as well as Quinn not wanting Sage to know the real reason she decided to go the preps for financial help.

Sage is too trusting of Quinn if you can't see that then that's your problem.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
All the renders in the main screen are unique to the main screen. They don't show up anywhere in the game so these are all special renders made just for the main menu screen.

Last edited:

xsssssssss

Jun 17, 2017
Yeah because that would definitely explain why literally every HOT (minus Arieth because she's retarded) besides Sage are all drug user as well as Quinn not wanting Sage to know the real reason she decided to go the preps for financial help.

Sage arranges party because she thinks she is helping the hots finances. Of course Quinn would not want her to know the real reason if sage knows in general about drug stuff but doesn’t approve.

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017

I must have missed where it shows all the HOT's using drugs?
Quinn
Heather
Elena
Riona
And that's all I remember seeing. Heather we know she does even though we have never seen it cause she talks about Tommy stealing her stash but Elena is just speculation cause we never see her do anything we just assume.

Reactions: ename144

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
All the renders in the main screen are unique to the main screen. They don't show up anywhere in the game so these are all special renders made just for the home main menu screen.
That's not what I mean. The most efficient thing would be to do the main screen renders at the same time you do the other ones, you have the posing, character models and such, already done. Doing a D&G render just for the main screen episodes later takes more work than doing them at the same time you do a regular scene. That's what made me wonder if he might be working on something related for episode 6 already and decided to use this one for this episode. It seems odd to have a render like this months after the last D&G scene.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Quinn
Heather
Elena
Riona
And that's all I remember seeing. Heather we know she does even though we have never seen it cause she talks about Tommy stealing her stash but Elena is just speculation cause we never see her do anything we just assume.
Those are the ones we've been seen, yes, but I wouldn't be surprised if Melanie, Sarah, and Arieth also partake, and Sage even seems like she might enjoy a bit of pot from time to time.

That's not what I mean. The most efficient thing would be to do the main screen renders at the same time you do the other ones, you have the posing, character models and such, already done. Doing a D&G render just for the main screen episodes later takes more work than doing them at the same time you do a regular scene. That's what made me wonder if he might be working on something related for episode 6 already and decided to use this one for this episode. It seems odd to have a render like this months after the last D&G scene.
I suppose it's possible, but they'll also very likely have all the save files from the renders they've done before, so it wouldn't be too much to open a D&G scene from ep 3 and make a special render for this season's main menu screen.

paulphoenix

Jun 2, 2018
hello friends, can some you explain (i am not very familiar with python variables) but i can use the console in the game. What are the variables in order to change in live the dik affinity and the variables to change the major choice scale. thanks a lot and have a nice day

MelonGod

Jun 9, 2019
hello friends, can some you explain (i am not very familiar with python variables) but i can use the console in the game. What are the variables in order to change in live the dik affinity and the variables to change the major choice scale. thanks a lot and have a nice day
It would probably be easier to use the Walkthrough Mod

• Hey there
Reactions: Lerd0

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
First of all, like the name. (y) Secondly, you don't need to go to that much effort because the scrappy mod lets you adjust those variables more easily. The one thing I would recommend is that you apply the mod to a copy of the game so that you have one clean version and one modded version as the episode updates won't work on a game that has the mod installed.

Reactions: Dan_ and MelonGod

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
Quinn
Heather
Elena
Riona
Quinn
Heather
Elena
Riona
Sarah
Melanie

Are all in on it except Sage. Tommy literally names everyone who's in on it to Quinn. Including himself and John boy.

Reactions: ename144

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Quinn
Heather
Elena
Riona
Sarah
Melanie

Are all in on it except Sage. Tommy literally names everyone who's in on it to Quinn. Including himself and John boy.
So that leaves Sage as opposed, and and Arieth as unknown.

Frankly, drugs hardly seem necessary when you're in Arieth's world. Also, it wouldn't surprise me if Elena got tired of trying to explain to her how to smoke weed.

Reactions: RonnieBoi

Dec 20, 2019
I'd like to come back to the hack of the DIKs account. The DIKs's laptop is commonly involved, even by the DIKs themselves, but I think it may have another solution.
There is something that puzzles me, but I'm sure I'm not the only one who have seen it. I've started again the game, and taken some screenshots to be sure. Here's the chronology (maybe I'm wrong on the day number at some point, but not much I think).

DAY 1 : after the cum-petition, during the free roam, we can see that :
View attachment 697612
(just note the ladder)
View attachment 697613
View attachment 697614
(that's just before the threesome between Jamie, Leon and Arieth)

DAY 2 :
View attachment 697615
Into the DIKs mansion, Jabob and Arieth

DAY 5 (or 6) :
View attachment 697616 View attachment 697617
View attachment 697618
Here's the anonymous pictures addressed to Dawe. The former 2 are selfies taken by Jamie, the last could be taken by a phone high-placed (note that the ladder has been moved away compared with the first picture : someone may have fixed a phone under the ceiling to take the picture).

DAY 7 :
View attachment 697621

Jamie says that he have lost his phone. This is the phone wich has taken the pictures sent to Dawe...
It seems plausible Jamie's phone has been stolen, very likely during the Cum-petition night, or, at least before the evening of the next day. It may be the same phone wich has taken the picture with Jacob and Arieth.
Now, I imagine Jamie, Dik brother, have access to the DIK's official Rooster account with his phone... and then the person who have stolen it too !
So, maybe, the picture with Cathy has not been sent with the laptop (it's a snare !), but with Jamie's stolen phone, from anywhere and not necessary from the DIKs mansion... It may open other paths...
IF we're going by "logic" here, wouldn't people notice the phone hanging on the ceiling when they walk in the room? I know I would. I mentioned before that it was taken with a hidden camera and I still believe so.
I hear ya. That is what it seems like from Rusty's reaction. That the laptop is the sole way to log in but look at Tybalt's Rooster and his stalker. Look at Derek and the quick swyper/rooster setup. Doesn't seem like it's a very complicated system. Kind of hard to speculate when even we don't know how it works because what we think we know might not even be right. Too many questions/not enough info.
So you are suggesting someone spoofed the DIKs' account?
Speaking about spanking Sally I noticed this in the menu in episode 5. Is it new? I think it is (Knight Magnar wasn't there because he was directing, and I don't know who the one in tunic in the background might be). If it is does it mean DPC went out of his way to render only this image or does it mean that we may get more D&G sessions in the future? I hope it's the latter, I'd like to see more of the nerds (and Sally :ROFLMAO: ).
View attachment 697655
Love what he did with the heterochromia eyes.
Oh yeah, no. He was in that session. I mean the one behind him, the one that looks like a mage.
You are looking into this too much. Another innocent bystander bites the dust.
Quinn
Heather
Elena
Riona
Sarah
Melanie

Wait, you have to show me evidence of Sarah and Melanie being mentioned, because I am very sure I don't see them mentioned. And you missed out Arieth.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes