Dec 20, 2019
So that leaves Sage as opposed, and and Arieth as unknown.

Frankly, drugs hardly seem necessary when you're in Arieth's world. Also, it wouldn't surprise me if Elena got tired of trying to explain to her how to smoke weed.
Death by overdosing. Arieth cannot even differentiate between a bulb and a clove of garlic.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
IF we're going by "logic" here, wouldn't people notice the phone hanging on the ceiling when they walk in the room? I know I would. I mentioned before that it was taken with a hidden camera and I still believe so.

So you are suggesting someone spoofed the DIKs' account?

Love what he did with the heterochromia eyes.

You are looking into this too much. Another innocent bystander bites the dust.

Wait, you have to show me evidence of Sarah and Melanie being mentioned, because I am very sure I don't see them mentioned. And you missed out Arieth.
I though about heterochromia too, then I thought she might had a Sharingan in her left eye. Then I zoomed in and it looks like it's just different lightning for each eye.

I know I'm probably looking too much into it, but it's just a bit of speculation. It's going to be a looong wait :ROFLMAO: .

Reactions: Cndyrvr4lf

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
IF we're going by "logic" here, wouldn't people notice the phone hanging on the ceiling when they walk in the room? I know I would. I mentioned before that it was taken with a hidden camera and I still believe so.

So you are suggesting someone spoofed the DIKs' account?

Love what he did with the heterochromia eyes.

You are looking into this too much. Another innocent bystander bites the dust.

Wait, you have to show me evidence of Sarah and Melanie being mentioned, because I am very sure I don't see them mentioned. And you missed out Arieth.
Tommy says this during his conversation with Quinn in episode 4. Stop speed reading and maybe you'll pick up on these things during character dialogue.

Dec 20, 2019
I though about heterochromia too, then I thought she might had a Sharingan in her left eye. Then I zoomed in and it looks like it's just different lightning for each eye.

I know I'm probably looking too much into it, but it's just a bit of speculation. It's going to be a looong wait :ROFLMAO: .
We all need what they are smoking just to wait for the next update to come out. :ROFLMAO:

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
Another theory that the Nerds Pulling all the blackmails. Nobody Expects the Nerds.

I quite like that idea, they have been downplayed really hard until now and have grudges with both the DIKs and the Jocks.

Now, for the photos used on Chad and Dawe, i would guess they've come from the DIK computer, mostly because of Rusty photo in there (it has to be at least from before the MC got to B&R, my guess is that is from the last year or the between the two years). Why would someone keep a photo so old?

Well, mostly because i think they like to laugh at Dawe's expense (everyone does), and i don't see the photo on anyone phone too (i think even Rusty's phone wouldn't have), that leaves me with a possible compilation of photos of everyone fucking Arieth on the DIKs computer.

Then, there's two possibilities for a culprit: There's a DIK involved (directly or indirectly) or they somehow hacked it (i don't like the idea of a computer just laying open for everyone acess like that). The Nerds could, possibly, hack it.

paulphoenix

Jun 2, 2018
i found out somewhere in the web that the python variable for money (type money=5)
for the current dik status part there is 2 variables (the variable dik that goes to +15 to -15) dik=10 for exemple. it changes only the value. To move the underscore blue logo in dik status type, the variable is dtype . it goes to -3 to +3 . +3 is huge dick, and -3 is huge chick.

that cheat up choices on dik status.

but i still have an issue, could the find anywhere the variable that toggle the "major choice scale". if some one can find it it will be cool. cheers :)

Templar Knight

Feb 2, 2018
That's a good point, although I wonder if a thing like that would have much of an impact on a Quinn ending given that we can completely skip over it if the MC stays with Derek or Bella. Same with the Quinn/Riona threesome which doesn't have any impact on the Riona scene in ep 5, so it appears that it might not have much of an influence on events either.

Other events with SGs have been avoidable too, but then some events seem to carry more weight than others in terms of their True/False variables counting for later events and I guess we'll only truly know if they matter at the end or with each new episode, like how we found out what was important to get the scenes with Riona and Camila in ep 5.

At the end of the day, whilst it may be too early to know for sure, I think it would be rather short-sighted of anyone to suggest that Quinn or any other SG is definitively not getting an ending with the MC. We know from past experience that not getting any main LIs and making certain choices can lead to an ending with a non-LI, and I see no reason why that couldn't also happen here.

The Mona/Quinn photo is the first ep 6 preview, yes. Prevailing theory, which is most obvious, is that this is Quinn trying to gently persuade to Mona to come back into the fold and not leave the HOTs. A bit of debate over whether they're in Mona's dorm room or some sort of common area on campus, but for the most part it's fairly easy to see what's going on here so there wasn't an awful lot of debate.
all right man,thanks again.

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
but i still have an issue, could the find anywhere the variable that toggle the "major choice scale". if some one can find it it will be cool. cheers :)
cpenalty = Major DIK choices.
dpenalty = Major CHICK choices.
affinity is calculated based on the ratio of cpenalty vs dpenalty.
Code:
if cpenalty > dpenalty + 1:
    affinity = "DIK"
    specialMessage = "Current affinity: DIK"
elif dpenalty > cpenalty + 1:
    affinity = "CHICK"
    specialMessage = "Current affinity: CHICK"
else:
    affinity = "NEUTRAL"
    specialMessage = "Current affinity: NEUTRAL"

paulphoenix

Jun 2, 2018
thanks for your
cpenalty = Major DIK choices.
dpenalty = Major CHICK choices.
affinity is calculated based on the ratio of cpenalty vs dpenalty.
Code:
if cpenalty > dpenalty + 1:
    affinity = "DIK"
    specialMessage = "Current affinity: DIK"
elif dpenalty > cpenalty + 1:
    affinity = "CHICK"
    specialMessage = "Current affinity: CHICK"
else:
    affinity = "NEUTRAL"
    specialMessage = "Current affinity: NEUTRAL"
thanks a lot for your precise answer. that is what i needed.

Reactions: Meushi

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
I have max points and Chick attitude and they said no to me too so I don't know. Too bad but I will get Jill it's my favorite x)

Btw guys who is your favorite love interest in the game so far ?
I think if I had to rank them right now it would be Maya, then Josy, Sage and Jill. But really, the four of them are all within easy striking distance of the other, and any of them could take lead depending on what happens next.

Bella is a very distant last place. I love her as a character, but not as a LI. So far, her path has been long on sensual looks and short on meaningful connections to the MC.

I really hope that changes soon, but I have the sneaking suspicion Bella's secrets will be among the last to be revealed.

Reactions: Elchlux

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
I have max points and Chick attitude and they said no to me too so I don't know. Too bad but I will get Jill it's my favorite x)

Btw guys who is your favorite love interest in the game so far ?
Not sure if you ever got an answer or not but I grabbed the requirements for the Maya/Josy Poly relationship out of the walkthrough for you just in case you didnt. Screenshot (12).png

Reactions: JujuFruit

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
I do kind of question why Jacob would take Arieth into the closet to have sex on the floor. He's a DIK, right? He has a room in the house with a bed. Other than that maybe he's drunk and didn't notice the camera, maybe he had something else on his mind :devilish:. Kind of hard to picture the whole scene from just one pic.

Dec 20, 2019
I do kind of question why Jacob would take Arieth into the closet to have sex on the floor. He's a DIK, right? He has a room in the house with a bed. Other than that maybe he's drunk and didn't notice the camera, maybe he had something else on his mind :devilish:. Kind of hard to picture the whole scene from just one pic.
We shall find out in the great reveal, in which we will know who the great mastermind is and all that we see and know are all his/her doings.

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
Maybe all 3 pictures were taken in one night. It makes more sense to have Arieth in the closet and a line of DIKs waiting outside than having her running from room to room

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
We shall find out in the great reveal, in which we will know who the great mastermind is and all that we see and know are all his/her doings.
Or we will get more drama induced BS. Either way :LOL:
Maybe all 3 pictures were taken in one night. It makes more sense to have Arieth in the closet and a line of DIKs waiting outside than having her running from room to room
Well we know that isn't true. The pic with Rusty and Arieth on the beach is from the year before or something because her hair is different. That was already explained in game. The picture with Leon and Jamie was either the party before or the party after, can't remember the exact time frame.

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
More sense yes. However, back in my days I knew of a chick who worked at the university some 10 km away from here who took the train to another university in another province 200 km from here and fucked herself through two dorms. To be honest, I wouldn't have liked to be the 5 a.m. appointment. :D

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes