Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
People who thought or even hoped that there would be any influence from players (even from patreon) have been put back on their spot politely by DPC (y)
If DPC needs drama, then drama there will be ! (or fire :devilish:) :ROFLMAO:
And rightly so too it's his story to tell he's probably tired of people wanting it to be there exact way but we all know that's not what we signed up for DPC is the storyteller through the MC and we know we are going to be in for a long ride as you say with the drama that will no doubt unfold.

Reactions: ant007

Dec 20, 2019
I can imagine they probably get a lot of fan requests/demands from their patrons on Patreon and Discord, and I've seen they also get it from Steam players too. It happens occasionally here too, but for the most part I'd say this thread's more about theorising how things could go and psychoanalysing character actions as opposed to asking for things to go a certain way. But unless DPC has a ghost account here or logs in with theirs and nobody notices, then they're not likely to know much about what goes on here and this is purely about what they're hearing from their patrons.
Curious, would you know if DPC is actually lurking in this thread?

Dec 20, 2019
And rightly so too it's his story to tell he's probably tired of people wanting it to be there exact way but we all know that's not what we signed up for DPC is the storyteller through the MC and we know we are going to be in for a long ride as you say with the drama that will no doubt unfold.
"I had a harem in college! Why do I need to listen to you and pick only a girl?"

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Curious, would you know if DPC is actually lurking in this thread?
I know he used to do it now and again but like everyone else got fed up of reading people's own versions.
"I had a harem in college! Why do I need to listen to you and pick only a girl?"
In your dreams, you can have that sure but the lack of harem tag from the start I'm afraid so no harem here.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
That Bella poll is about what she's going to wear next episode right or just special render? because that sure doesn't suit her at all. Option 2 is probably what i would go with
Yes, she's going to wear that during a scene in ep 6, and I agree it doesn't seem like her style, but any outfit that shows the most skin is bound to win. DPC could do a poll for Jill that has her in two very demure dresses and the 3rd option is a fishnet bodysuit and the bodysuit would win even though it's not something you could see Jill wearing.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yes, it all makes sense now. :unsure: :p

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
That Bella poll is about what she's going to wear next episode right or just special render? because that sure doesn't suit her at all. Option 2 is probably what i would go with
Not the best outfits but hey it's more Bella hopefully we get a lot of content from her in the next episode and btw it tells you just above the image that it will be in ep6.

Dec 20, 2019
I know he used to do it now and again but like everyone else got fed up of reading people's own versions.

In your dreams, you can have that sure but the lack of harem tag from the start I'm afraid so no harem here.
Just saying, people keep asking for incest when he had none in his life experience. I'm feeling that he IS telling at least part of his life story here.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Just saying, people keep asking for incest when he had none in his life experience. I'm feeling that he IS telling at least part of his life story here.
Or he just wants to break the mould of not having any incest in his game it's by far the most common fetish I mean how many times do you see a game pop up with that fetish? I don't think there is anything to it I just don't think it's his thing some people can adapt to it but for others, it's just too much. Most of his story well for BaDIK anyway is from a lot of American college movies I don't know if he adds anything from his own life experiences.

Dec 20, 2019
Or he just wants to break the mould of not having any incest in his game it's by far the most common fetish I mean how many times do you see a game pop up with that fetish? I don't think there is anything to it I just don't think it's his thing some people can adapt to it but for others, it's just too much. Most of his story well for BaDIK anyway is from a lot of American college movies I don't know if he adds anything from his own life experiences.
So far? I see a lot of incest patch. So my understanding is Patreon is limiting people to not include incest, while a lot of players want incest, hence the influx of incest patch.

I don't know how much of this game is his personal experience. But I surely cannot come up with this story line. I'm just here to enjoy Sage. :ROFLMAO:

Edit: Sorry sper3, am not asking for it and will stop mentioning it.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I agree but maybe DPC couldv'e gone with something more revealing, more cleavage and that goes with her character, I don't know that suit is definitely not a good fit but i'm hoping that DPC will make this one optional.

Not the best but dare i say it's the worst?

My bad i thought it'll be just a special render or something but now i really hope it;s optional.
Seeing how EP 5 ended i'm definitely expecting more content with her. Idk how i'm gonna cope these 4-5 months...
It won't be optional otherwise it would negate the point of the poll. I'm pretty sure DPC knew which one would win before they even posted that poll and it was probably what they had already decided on, but letting the patrons vote on it makes them feel included in the development process even if they likely just picked the one DPC wanted them to pick.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I could be boring and I probably won't say anything original, but I'd like to share my opinion with you about the faboulus 5. I will go in order of appearance

Josey: THE CRUSH, she is the incarnation of the first love, mainly passion, love at first sight. she if the first, but despite this we don't know a lot about her, she is brave, at her first day in BR she has no problem to face up to Quinn for example.

the firts time she talk with MC they fixed a date, at the date they kissed each other, at the second date they had sex, at the third one they split... with her everything goes very fast, very istinctive.
this is the reason why i think that the deal at DYK' library has not a great logic, she is not a friend of the MC, saving this friendship for her has not a great importance. after the deal she keep pushing on the MC

Josey's Bad ending: her worst scenario is strictly connected to her weaknesses: Maya and Tommy, about Maya I'll talk later, Tommy is a "good for nothing capable of anything", he could involve her in bad situation (the drug for example)

if I don't seeyou yawning I go with the second one:p

Reactions: Laurelin and Naxer

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
So far? I see a lot of incest patch. So my understanding is Patreon is limiting people to not include incest, while a lot of players want incest, hence the influx of incest patch.

I don't know how much of this game is his personal experience. But I surely cannot come up with this story line. I'm just here to enjoy Sage. :ROFLMAO:

Sadly that's a given in most threads some users find it difficult to read the tags. And every second post has that topic.

Probably not much as DPC is supposed to be European and with this being set in America it's probably all just from his views of American movies.

xsssssssss

Jun 17, 2017
Wasn't a big influence the video game, Bully.

Reactions: Mormont

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Wasn't a big influence the video game, Bully.
Yes, I believe it so, keep forgetting about that one although I don't think he has ever referenced it he's just said American College Movies where his influence but no doubt about it because the English class is straight out of Bully.

• Love
Reactions: ThePresident451

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Sorry for double post but can we somehow ban talk about incest on this thread? it's the same with Become A Rock Star but people just can't seem to understand that there will be no incest on these games.
If only it could be that simple.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Sorry for double post but can we somehow ban talk about incest on this thread? it's the same with Become A Rock Star but people just can't seem to understand that there will be no incest on these games.
Agreed (y)

Most of those patches are for games where incest is meant to be part of it and the patches put it back in. Basically any story with a "landlady" and "roommates" is an incest story. The problem is when people ask or hope for it in games where it really doesn't belong, like this game or Where The Heart Is which now has a fan patch even though it really shouldn't.

The most I could see being his personal experience could be with the feelings involved in certain relationships and the MC's general outlook on life, but the rest will surely be pure fiction.

Who else is it about then facts are facts less people post here now because of you my original comment was being sarcastic but again you dont do humor and Real Kreten you are a good poster dont be fooled by this guy
You really think that I or anyone in this thread would be even so much as a faint blip on his radar? :WaitWhat: Man, even I don't have that high an opinion of myself. :ROFLMAO:

Also, I'm British and our humour is the best. :cool:

Said optional because i know some other games did this too and it wouldn't be that much work for DPC. It's just wishful thinking i guess.
Yeah, I've seen a few games do that too, but since DPC hasn't done that before I'd say the chances of it are slim to nil.

Reactions: JohnDelfino
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes