Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
Would be nice if we could be rewarded for good Swyper chats with a scene with her away from the Pink Rose. Maybe to actually go out with her on a date or meet up with her at her home.
IDK how how likely that is to happen. IIRC on Derek's route in episode 4 if you got the good interaction with Envy on Swyper MC tries asking her on a date but gets rejected saying she's looking for something serious on that app.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
IDK how how likely that is to happen. IIRC on Derek's route in episode 4 if you got the good interaction with Envy on Swyper MC tries asking her on a date but gets rejected saying she's looking for something serious on that app.
True, but then in ep 5 we had a pretty steamy sex chat with her so even if it's just a one-nighter at her place that would be enough for me. (y)

Do you guys think we'll get Bella's number next episode? and maybe be able to interact with her a bit more on Rooster? i loved some of the interactions there.
It is long overdue, so yes, I hope so.

Reactions: JujuFruit

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
She does smile once or twice, and she posts stuff on her profile but not as frequently as some of the younger girls. I agree that she isn't much of a social media person though
How cute was it to see that lip curl up ever so slightly after playing the guitar and acknowledging that you knew it was her favourite song?

ep5_bella_night138.jpg ep5_bella_night139.jpg
:love:

It's because we all get the impression that the girl is gated and untouchable. The more gated it is, the more people want it.
Guess that's one of the reasons why I like Maya so much. ;)

Laurelin

Apr 3, 2020
I could be boring and I probably won't say anything original, but I'd like to share my opinion with you about the faboulus 5. I will go in order of appearance

Josey: THE CRUSH, she is the incarnation of the first love, mainly passion, love at first sight. she if the first, but despite this we don't know a lot about her, she is brave, at her first day in BR she has no problem to face up to Quinn for example.

the firts time she talk with MC they fixed a date, at the date they kissed each other, at the second date they had sex, at the third one they split... with her everything goes very fast, very istinctive.
this is the reason why i think that the deal at DYK' library has not a great logic, she is not a friend of the MC, saving this friendship for her has not a great importance. after the deal she keep pushing on the MC

Josey's Bad ending: her worst scenario is strictly connected to her weaknesses: Maya and Tommy, about Maya I'll talk later, Tommy is a "good for nothing capable of anything", he could involve her in bad situation (the drug for example)

if I don't seeyou yawning I go with the second one:p
Listen to my prophecy :
"The game began with Josy, it will end with Josy"

(Hey, I'm already counting those who hate me for that !!! Just a joke... maybe ! :p)

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
She does smile once or twice, and she posts stuff on her profile but not as frequently as some of the younger girls. I agree that she isn't much of a social media person though
Her wedding photo also and when she is in the sauna with the MC she just stops herself from laughing.

Reactions: JujuFruit

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I fucking loved it, man, that Jill look though hahahaha. Guitar scene was one of my favorites this last update. I swear i enjoy some of the tense scenes with her more than the dumb sex with hots, i don't know it's just more organic?
And Jill noticed it too. If there was a points counter for "suspicion", Jill would have got her first point here.

Hopefully one day we'll see her smile beaming bright again, even on the non-Bella endings.

ep5_morning1f.jpg

JujuFruit

May 12, 2020
Holy Bacchus

Stop it now or i'll have to replay it again <3

I think Jill knows something is going on between Bella and MC like you have to be blind not to notice
It's even her who wanted Bella to be a bit more intimate with the MC like Bella wanted Jill to be more intimate with the MC
Would be funny a threesome with her

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
there will several routes with a different girl (or girls..) in the end

but i agree that Josy (and Maya) will be in a "easy" route
I definitely think their route will be easy to start. I'm not sure how easy it will be to complete; it feels like there will be a lot of branches that can give you outcomes you might not want.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes