Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I definitely think their route will be easy to start. I'm not sure how easy it will be to complete; it feels like there will be a lot of branches that can give you outcomes you might not want.
Yeah, no relationship in this game is going to be "easy", even the M&J relationship. I mean, just look at all the question the MC had not to mention Maya's uncertainty about her sexual orientation, Josy's very strong feelings for the MC and the likelihood it could make her very jealous to see him with others, Maya's Dad at that whole situation, what others might think of them being in a poly relationship, and so on, so there are a lot of issues with them.

In fact any emotion from Isabella seems much more genuine and valuable than from any other person.
Anyone who can melt the Ice Queen is surely someone special.

Dec 20, 2019
Guess that's one of the reasons why I like Maya so much. ;)
She 's not gated so much anymore, except her hole is still not big enough for MC to enter. Consider "gated"? :LOL:
I fucking loved it, man. That Jill look though hahahaha. Guitar scene was one of my favorites this last update. I swear i enjoy some of the tense scenes with her more than the dumb sex with hots, i don't know it's just more organic?
Personally, that guitar scene was good. But so is the OMG scene between MC and Jill and the picnic scene but my favorite is guitar scene with Sage. She's just beautiful in it!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I definitely think their route will be easy to start. I'm not sure how easy it will be to complete; it feels like there will be a lot of branches that can give you outcomes you might not want.
in this moment their route will be a dead end for someone...

every route that allows a neutral status will be easier than others. "easy" intended as with more freedom in game choices

Jill'one for example seems to be more difficult

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
Listen to my prophecy :
"The game began with Josy, it will end with Josy"
I am 100% confident that one of the endings will include a solo Josy happy ending, so your prophecy is not wrong :)

However...:p
- if one counts the "one time warning" message then it began with Jill.
- if one says it begins with the load screen, then it's Maya
- if one goes by the 1st character reveal from pre-release then I believe it's Bella!!

In order for Sage not to lose out, I'll throw her special render up here so that everyone wins :p

sage.png

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Damn, they may call her The Ice Queen, but she's hot as lava... She's like Iceland: cold on the surface, but volcanic on the inside... :HideThePain:
I would post an applause gif if I could because that it is one of the best analogies I've ever heard. (y)

She 's not gated so much anymore, except her hole is still not big enough for MC to enter. Consider "gated"? :LOL:
But she was initially, and that's what drew me in, although I'd say that that gate is probably about half open right now. Just gotta grease those hinges a little more and get it all the way open. ;)

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
"What I'm aiming for is that patrons get to see special renders of girls who they really enjoy, regardless of their fate in my story." DPC
That's scary. Or am I the only one who didn't like how he worded that?
Anyone know what patch 0.5.2 fixes?
Supposed to include a fix for the error if you cheat in classes, other than that not sure. We haven't gotten it

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes