ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
They're cute and everything, but it was so easy to choose Jade over Maya & Josy... If we could have only one save slot, I'd have no doubts. That sex scene is indelible in my mind... :love: She's so hot in and out. :HideThePain: They should make her honorary HOT president! :KEK:

Damn, she almost makes me regret punching Tybalt... Almost. :HideThePain:
Ah, Jade. She's a little bustier than I would prefer, but she definitely has a gorgeous face. I really thought I was going to like her when we finally met her in the first Gender Studies class.

Sadly, Jade's behavior since then killed my interest in her. I'm sympathetic to her situation, and I did like her heart-to-heart with the MC after his fight with Maya. But Jade is just such a caustic person I'd much rather keep her at a safe distance. Spending time with her might be exciting, but I don't find it pleasant and it ain't going to end well.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
https://f95zone.to/threads/being-a-dik-v0-5-1-dr-pinkcake.25332/post-3685227

second episode:

Maya: THE PROBLEM (i think in this way i find some enemy... :D) she is the classic "damsel in distress", unable to face any difficulty, always hidden behind someone. in this way all her relationship are somethng unhealthy, with her father, with her brother (they don't look so close), with MC to which she lies practically half the times she speaks to him, with her great love Josy (she thought it's over because she didn't hear her on the phone in a while...), with her big sister Quinn, against which she is a ragdoll

she is not owner of any oh her decision, only Josy could save her from Quinn... in every situation she appears weak and pleading. begore she was MC's shadow, now Josy's one

Maya's bad ending: her worst enemy is herself, any destabilization could bring the world down on her, probably the most immediate danger is the free tuition, keeping in mind alla the problems near the HOT. To get her to the end of the story, josy and MC will have to continuously support her

RonWeasleyJr

Sep 23, 2018
As someone who believes strongly in self-sufficiency, I'd like to see Maya's "bad" ending involve her having to accept the free tuition thing was a myth and that she has to actually *gasp* get a job!

Maya: "But, but...my dad always bought everything for me!"

Josy: *giggles* Oh Maya, it's not that bad. Here, let's go into that supermarket and ask for a job application."

Yuno Gasai

Developer of "Acquainted"
GFX Designer
Game Developer
Jul 18, 2019
I'm alas not so sure about Josy for a "normal" route. It'll be a lot of occasions where jealousy can increase (in relation to Maya, for sure, but also to the other girls on the same chick route).
Speaking of jealousy :HideThePain:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Coldmatter

Nov 4, 2018
Huh, I sort of realise that if you as MC take every opportunity to get in a fight, it's like that one animation of Connor McGregor punching everyone saying "gimme yer belt!". Aside from that, do you think DpC will invoke a bad ending where you get it if you as have had too many fights throughout the story? And one more thing, DpC said something like 16 episodes roundabout right? So how come we have had so many decisions already, like the rate at which the choices have happened, I feel as we are gonna burn the CHICK/DIK bars by episode 8.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
New Patreon Post, guys
Sarah and specially Sally. This is getting interesting.
Seems pretty obvious when you think about it. I mean, if Sally were to win that poll I wouldn't expect her to start getting sex scenes or start having a storyline written for her, so of course people shouldn't expect this to change the arc of their stories.

DPC's just giving fair warning to people to not get their hopes that a character like Camila or Jade will be bumped up to a main LI or become any more integral to the plot based on these polls.
But it's safe to asume that at least Sally will appear in episode 6 no matter what, which is nice. If she were to win I don't think he would go out of his way to shoehorn her on there just for a render.
I struggle to see the special appeal of Sally, but to each their own, I say.
I don't see the appeal on Bella, but I don't usually say it because it will get facepalmed into eternity :ROFLMAO: .

Lol Sally needs a spanking IRL and it's obvious Jade is winning this one. Lily might be close to her, let's see who wins :LUL:
I think it's going to be Envy, but I don't know how popular the girls are in Discord.
The moment that happend i was like "Oh fuck off"

Locking a sauna is a very bad idea. (As it is to be alone in there, though).

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
As someone who believes strongly in self-sufficiency, I'd like to see Maya's "bad" ending involve her having to accept the free tuition thing was a myth and that she has to actually *gasp* get a job!

Maya: "But, but...my dad always bought everything for me!"

Josy: *giggles* Oh Maya, it's not that bad. Here, let's go into that supermarket and ask for a job application."
Quinn will find her a more profitable job, if Josy does not interfere

aarbei23

Jan 14, 2018
Josy: happy with the DIK
Maya: curious about the DIK
Jill: afraid of the DIK
Bella: regretful about the DIK
Sage: in love with the DIK
Chad: in denial of the DIK
Quinn: playful with the DIK
Jade: obsessed with the DIK
Cathy: longing for the DIK
Riona: mindful of the DIK
Camila: analyzing the DIK
Lily: businesslike towards the DIK
Nicole: surprised by the DIK
Heather: dishonest towards the DIK
Sarah & Melanie: addicted to the DIK
Arieth: harmful to the DIK
Zoey: a memory of the DIK
Wendy: angry at the DIK
Tommy: jealous of the DIK
Tybalt: overshadowed by the DIK
Derek: friends with the DIK

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
Huh, I sort of realise that if you as MC take every opportunity to get in a fight, it's like that one animation of Connor McGregor punching everyone saying "gimme yer belt!". Aside from that, do you think DpC will invoke a bad ending where you get it if you as have had too many fights throughout the story? And one more thing, DpC said something like 16 episodes roundabout right? So how come we have had so many decisions already, like the rate at which the choices have happened, I feel as we are gonna burn the CHICK/DIK bars by episode 8.
Not by Ep 8 by the end of Ep 6 if we continue with 2 choices per Ep. Here is a screen shot of my affinity at the end of Ep 5 on my Pure Dik Major choices run. Screenshot (13).png I'm probably going to have to start making Chick choices just so I can take Chick actions at some point here very quickly. Mathematically if he continues at the same rate through all of this we will be stuck with only 2 boxes by Ep 12. Either stuck in Neutral or in Massive DIK/CHICK

Last edited:
Reactions: Kodek

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
Not by Ep 8 by the end of Ep 6 if we continue with 2 choices per Ep. Here is a screen shot of my affinity at the end of Ep 5 on my Pure Dik Major choices run. View attachment 698773 I'm probably going to have to start making Chick choices just so I can take Chick actions at some point here very quickly. Mathematically if he continues at the same rate through all of this we will be stuck with only 2 boxes by Ep 12. Either stuck in Neutral or in Massive DIK
And that, basically, is why a lot of people keep saying that the Affinity mechanic is flawed to a degree.
But i'm not trying to bring that argument to light again. Nope, no siree, not a chance o that.

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
And that, basically, is why a lot of people keep saying that the Affinity mechanic is flawed to a degree.
But i'm not trying to bring that argument to light again. Nope, no siree, not a chance o that.
I'm avoiding that one too. My feelings are already out there, why rehash the same shit

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes