Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
I'm avoiding that one too. My feelings are already out there, why rehash the same shit
But, just a doubt that i had, if this continues on like that what will happen after one bar disappears entirely?
The Neutral bar will be gone too? The other bar will start to lose sections?

After the answer, i will stop with this.

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
But, just a doubt that i had, if this continues on like that what will happen after one bar disappears entirely?

Yeah no clue. Will have to see what DPC does. Hopefully he can add like me so he foresees the issue.

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
In the poll that i can see Envy is well ahead, though i'd much prefer to see any of others win.
Me too. It's not about not liking Envy anyways, i quite like her (my favorite from the strippers if i had to choose).

It's more about wanting things to stay on B&R, i really doubt any Envy event will happen on B&R. For that, it will be needed to create a new scenario, maybe a motel or Envy's house and this will take way too much time i'd rather spent on the main scenario anyways.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018

I think the idea is that it eventually ends up with one bar remaining and that's who you are in the minds of the people around you. So if you end up a massive chick then you probably won't end up with Sage whereas a massive Dik will lose Maya, assuming of course that they don't change through the game, I have suggested that Sage may end up preferring the Chick Affinity whereas Josy seemed at the beginning to prefer Dik actions which may be relevent and a solo path.

All speculation though.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Hey guys, do we have this week's development update from DPC?
There wasn't one. DPC released a preview image a couple of days ago and info on a render poll today.

It will be interesting to see what happens after ep 6 because, based on Cndyrvr4lf's screenshot, if there are 2 more major choices in ep 6 and they make them in favour of DIK, then all CHICK nodules are gone, so what will will happen with major choices in ep 7? Will the game just automatically make the major DIK choice, or will choosing the CHICK choice add a nodule back on to the CHICK side? :unsure:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Cndyrvr4lf

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
I think the idea is that it eventually ends up with one bar remaining and that's who you are in the minds of the people around you. So if you end up a massive chick then you probably won't end up with Sage whereas a massive Dik will lose Maya, assuming of course that they don't change through the game, I have suggested that Sage may end up preferring the Chick Affinity whereas Josy seemed at the beginning to prefer Dik actions which may be relevent and a solo path.

All speculation though.
Yeah but unless they refine the girls so far we have 1 that likes DIK actions and all the rest seem to prefer the CHICK side (main LI's)

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
I actually would put Josy on Neutral/DIK and Isabella on Neutral/CHICK
I'm just basing off off their minor choices likes/dislikes. Both Josy/Bella like Chick actions all the dik actions take away points from them. Neutral actions have never given RP. I know DPC has said RP isn't a make or break but it does affect some things

liquid74

Apr 3, 2020
Why does it say the latest version is 5.0 then below it has option to update from 4.0 to 5.1? What is the difference between 5.0 and 5.1? And why isn't 5.1 the main download then?

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
I'm just basing off off their minor choices likes/dislikes. Both Josy/Bella like Chick actions all the dik actions take away points from them. Neutral actions have never given RP. I know DPC has said RP isn't a make or break but it does affect some things
Bella's preferences never made much sense to me (Bella don't make too much sense to me, actually)
She prefers CHICK, but mostly interections with her needs you to be foward, like REALLY foward and that always seemed to be a DIK like attitude.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Yeah but unless they refine the girls so far we have 1 that likes DIK actions and all the rest seem to prefer the CHICK side (main LI's)
Josy on the poly route requires Chick Affinity but she also liked it when you drew dicks on Steve's employee of the month picture so she's more of a Dik than she let's on. And Bella may also be more of a Dik than we've seen in the present day based on the flashbacks. Is she pretending to be more straightlaced than she really is or too sad at her husband's absense to be herself?

It's a good mechanic actually because it rewards players who play their way. Let's say players decide early on to pursue Sage and, based on that decision, make every Dik choice available against their better judgement. Those players get punished for it, especially the ones who, if they preffered choices, would end up with her.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Or full DIK players are screwed. In AL at some point personality development stopped, affinity points with the girls and such. Maybe that's happening soon on here too.

liquid74

Apr 3, 2020
Bella's preferences never made much sense to me (Bella don't make too much sense to me, actually)
She prefers CHICK, but mostly interections with her needs you to be foward, like REALLY foward and that always seemed to be a DIK like attitude.
Yep. And Bella is my fav. I thought I was finally getting on her good side until the split with dorm mate and Bella was not an option to share room with. Pissed me off so much I'm starting the whole damn game over.
:mad:

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I actually would put Josy on Neutral/DIK and Isabella on Neutral/CHICK
The Neutral path works for every girl and so far seems like the best route for those who want to hedge their bets and get the most out of all the main LIs.

Josy on the poly route requires Chick Affinity but she also liked it when you drew dicks on Steve's employee of the month picture so she's more of a Dik than she let's on. And Bella may also be more of a Dik than we've seen in the present day based on the flashbacks. Is she pretending to be more straightlaced than she really is or too sad at her husband's absense to be herself?

It's a good mechanic actually because it rewards players who play their way. Let's say players decide early on to pursue Sage and, based on that decision, make every Dik choice available against their better judgement. Those players get punished for it, especially the ones who, if they preffered choices, would end up with her.
Neutral or CHICK affinity is required for M&J, not just CHICK. Josy doesn't seem to mind a bit of playful banter and joking which is what the drawing on Steve's picture was, so I'd say she's more of a Neutral girl since she seems to prefer nice guys but doesn't mind getting a little naughty from time to time.

Or full DIK players are screwed. In AL at some point personality development stopped, affinity points with the girls and such. Maybe that's happening soon on here too.
That game did basically punish players for playing the field and not being faithful, which could be seen as somewhat DIKish behaviour, so it will be interesting to see if people who go that way in this game will be dealt a similar hand at the end.

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
That's why I have more than one run. I know I can't get all of them in one so one way or another I will get them all :devilish:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes