FlipFish

Oct 23, 2017
I think it's fair to say that Bella has let her guard down around the protagonist by a significant amount. During that Yoga scene there was a point where's she's just eyeing his ass like a hungry animal. I just wonder how long before Jill catches on to it if you're on a route where you're messing around with both of them.

Siphon

Aug 18, 2016
Yeah but Jill also said that seeing other people while in relationship is "despicable" and as far as we know Bella is still married so depending on what happened with that could make Jill very upset if she finds out.
But it is implied Jill herself fooled around with Isabella, and it would likely have been after she was married. Would be a bit hypocritical, no?

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I think Jill is 100% a virgin because of this dialogue

View attachment 700065
That's either the universal code for, "I'm a virgin", or she's saying that, "The last time things moved "too fast" it nearly ruined my friendship with Bella". ;)

I think it's fair to say that Bella has let her guard down around the protagonist by a significant amount. During that Yoga scene there was a point where's she's just eyeing his ass like a hungry animal. I just wonder how long before Jill catches on to it if you're on a route where you're messing around with both of them.
It'll happen this season for sure, probably ep 7 or 8.

Siphon

Aug 18, 2016
Considering how much of a douche Tommy is (even worse back when the frat just started) I'm more shocked she doesn't have even worse memories of that encounter.

Dashxp4k

Aug 17, 2019
That's either the universal code for, "I'm a virgin", or she's saying that, "The last time things moved "too fast" it nearly ruined my friendship with Bella". ;)

It'll happen this season for sure, probably ep 7 or 8.
She dated other guys before but never have a second dates because their rules.

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
I thought that they didn't get to a third date I was just joking with the guy. Though who knows Tybalt has his melon maybe Jill has a 20 inch dragon dildo hidden in her room that we have yet to find.:LUL:

• Haha
Reactions: MelonGod

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
Not only Jill a virgin. She see MC dick from the reflection of the mirroir and says "WOW"
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So far almost everyone has said "Wow" or something along those lines. The MC is blessed. However the fact that she knows to say wow implies she knows what a normal dick should look like. I doubt Jill is very experienced but I doubt she's a virgin. She is way to secure in her body, sleeping next the MC in panties and bra, sending pics on the phone in just a bra to be that virginal. Not freaking when the MC grabbed her breast in the shower. Standing in front of him in a towel, kissing in that same scene. Nope

Side's they've only had 1 date. 2 more to go before sex

Reactions: Ilhares and 311

Dashxp4k

Aug 17, 2019
So far almost everyone has said "Wow" or something along those lines. The MC is blessed. However the fact that she knows to say wow implies she knows what a normal dick should look like. I doubt Jill is very experienced but I doubt she's a virgin. She is way to secure in her body, sleeping next the MC in panties and bra, sending pics on the phone in just a bra to be that virginal. Not freaking when the MC grabbed her breast in the shower. Standing in front of him in a towel, kissing in that same scene. Nope

Side's they've only had 1 date. 2 more to go before sex
IDK we need more backstory. Maybe she date a guy in high school then they fell in love but he broke her up or caught him cheating and devastated Jill beyond recovery?

Dashxp4k

Aug 17, 2019
Or maybe not... :unsure:

Date 1 = Tennis
Date 2 = Drinks with Bella
Date 3 = Morning yoga followed by pancake breakfast
I bet the next episode we eating Jill pussy or Fingering her or Stroking the MC meat. That's the max for the next episode.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes