RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Apparently, a few days ago it was a bone of contention whether or not Jill could be a futa.
Well, what was the general conclusion?
That DPC doesn't make games with futa so there was never the possibility. It was a joke anyway.
I remember when it was Bella. It was right next with the dungeon Mistress and dead body behind that locked door hypotheses. :LOL: :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: Aristos

mindern

Jul 7, 2017
We have to progress with Jill next episode. We can only keep kissing her so many times before it just gets repetitive meanwhile MC is banging every other girl
Yeah but progressing too fast with her would be repetitive to me because we're banging every other girl. I want her set apart with more dating and seduction. I mean... that party in Ep5 got a little silly. Maybe we keep the girls he's fucking in one day in single digits? It's a nice change of pace from throat fucking 2-3 girls in an evening to spend some downtime with Jill doing those almost saccharine moments of footsie under a table or holding hands.

This isn't just because Jill is my favourite, I like variety in my VN love interests and her being the kinda girl embarrassed seeing someone nude and taking it slow is something different. Don't get me wrong, I wanna see it progress but ideally with her it will progress emotionally long before we jump to sex. Her story so far is the most stable because it's moving along at a relatively slow pace and I'm liking that.

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
Yeah but progressing too fast with her would be repetitive to me because we're banging every other girl. I want her set apart with more dating and seduction. I mean... that party in Ep5 got a little silly. Maybe we keep the girls he's fucking in one day in single digits? It's a nice change of pace from throat fucking 2-3 girls in an evening to spend some downtime with Jill doing those almost saccharine moments of footsie under a table or holding hands.

This isn't just because Jill is my favourite, I like variety in my VN love interests and her being the kinda girl embarrassed seeing someone nude and taking it slow is something different. Don't get me wrong, I wanna see it progress but ideally with her it will progress emotionally long before we jump to sex. Her story so far is the most stable because it's moving along at a relatively slow pace and I'm liking that.
I agree however they haven't even seen each completely naked yet alone done something with one another. MC hasn't even intentionally fondoled her in afunny/sexy way, grabbed her butt or anything other a kissing scene which some how counts as a 'lewd' scene. I'm not asking or expecting MC to deep throat her then nut all over her face as nice that would be, is completely unrealistic to expect.

Don't get me wrong I love the slow burn with Jill but some variety with her wouldn't hurt.

Reactions: mindern

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018

This is why the next episode needs to be more like the first 3 in that it covers many days, and not like ep 4 which covered 2 and ep 5 which covered about 12-14 hours. Covering at least 3-4 days would better spread out the sex scenes, and even if the MC gets 3 in one day, that's still more believe than 5 in a couple of hours.

Tarkash

Lexi Head-Writer
Game Developer
May 9, 2020
I agree however they haven't even seen each completely naked yet alone done something with one another. MC hasn't even intentionally fondoled her in afunny/sexy way, grabbed her butt or anything other a kissing scene which some how counts as a 'lewd' scene. I'm not asking or expecting MC to deep throat her then nut all over her face as nice that would be, is completely unrealistic to expect.

Don't get me wrong I love the slow burn with Jill but some variety with her wouldn't hurt.
Hm... I need to replay my Jill only savegame, but I remember them both seeing each other fully naked and kissing in the shower after Tennis.
But maybe my wishful mind is playing tricks on me.

And BaDIK is the worst VN I played so far... I can't decide between the Maingirls! It confuses my taste ;_;

I mean... Sage is my favorite Girltype being a redhead and all, and I hope, that underneath her... uh... sluttiness lies something more enjoyable storywise. She seems smart and kind, besides her Sexissues.
Maya is... too innocent for her own good. Damn this Chickplaythrough I did for her almost killed me.
Like... Damn, she is so adorable and sweet!
Josy is like the... normal one. Torn between her problems, looking for some relief and consolation. Her Storyline feels like the most natural one. Meet a nice co-worker, fall for her, grow closer over work, and a shared enemy. I even liked the Mayadrama, and I don't normally like Drama in my VNs.
Bella... Oof. Okay, that body is wayyyy to out of proportion for me to normally even go for her. But damn! She seemingly has some rather dark secrets. Call me intrigued!
And then we have Jill. God... I did everything possible to do a full Jill playthrough with no Dikmove that can be held against me later on.
Even resisted punching mister Richguy (damn that was hard...)

*sigh*
If asked which one is my favorite? I can only answer: All of them.

As I played Acting Lesson I fully expect the relationships to escalate quickly at some point.
(Trying my clairvoyance skills... you go for the threesome route? Forget it. Won't end well. Didn't last time, I bet won't this time.)
I just hope pinkypie lets us get Jill or Sage without "casualties"...
Donated a few bucks to him for this wonderful work. He deserved it.

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
Hm... I need to replay my Jill only savegame, but I remember them both seeing each other fully naked and kissing in the shower after Tennis.
But maybe my wishful mind is playing tricks on me.

And BaDIK is the worst VN I played so far... I can't decide between the Maingirls! It confuses my taste ;_;

I mean... Sage is my favorite Girltype being a redhead and all, and I hope, that underneath her... uh... sluttiness lies something more enjoyable storywise. She seems smart and kind, besides her Sexissues.
Maya is... too innocent for her own good. Damn this Chickplaythrough I did for her almost killed me.
Like... Damn, she is so adorable and sweet!
Josy is like the... normal one. Torn between her problems, looking for some relief and consolation. Her Storyline feels like the most natural one. Meet a nice co-worker, fall for her, grow closer over work, and a shared enemy. I even liked the Mayadrama, and I don't normally like Drama in my VNs.
Bella... Oof. Okay, that body is wayyyy to out of proportion for me to normally even go for her. But damn! She seemingly has some rather dark secrets. Call me intrigued!
And then we have Jill. God... I did everything possible to do a full Jill playthrough with no Dikmove that can be held against me later on.
Even resisted punching mister Richguy (damn that was hard...)

*sigh*
If asked which one is my favorite? I can only answer: All of them.

As I played Acting Lesson I fully expect the relationships to escalate quickly at some point.
(Trying my clairvoyance skills... you go for the threesome route? Forget it. Won't end well. Didn't last time, I bet won't this time.)
I just hope pinkypie lets us get Jill or Sage without "casualties"...
Donated a few bucks to him for this wonderful work. He deserved it.
They had towels on when they kised in the shower.

cryhwks

Dec 3, 2018
Actually there are only a few girls the MC hasn't gotten to fuck yet. Bella and Jill are the two main ones, Cathy, a few HOT's, and that's about it.

RonWeasleyJr

Sep 23, 2018
Perhaps Camilla and Jade could be this game's version of Rena and Ana, last minute LIs.

MC: "Is that all I ever was to you, Camilla? Just a client?"

Camilla: "No! God, no! I...I love you!

Last edited:
Reactions: jadthegreatone

RonWeasleyJr

Sep 23, 2018
I honestly wouldn't be surprised if, at the start of season 3, after a presumed time skip, all of MC's stats get reset:

[MC and Sage are walking across campus.]

MC: "Man, I can't believe we spent all winter break working on cardio in the fitness center.

Sage: "Yeah, but you burned off all the beer from Hell Week."

MC: "But my fighting skills have completely atrophied."

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: chociar666

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
I honestly wouldn't be sudprised if at the start of season 3, after a presumed time skip, if all of MC's stats get reset:

[MC and Sage are walking across campus.]

MC: "Man, I can't believe we spent all winter break working on cardio in the fitness center.

Sage: "Yeah, but you burned off all the beer from Hell Week."

MC: "But my fighting skills have completely atrophied."
Yeah, and introduce more new LI's while he's at it

Reactions: MelonGod

RonWeasleyJr

Sep 23, 2018
Another idea I had for how season 2 could end:

Each of the girls ends up having a personal crisis that ruins their Christmas plans.

Sage gets kicked out of the HOTs, Maya and Josy have a terrible argument, Bella's husband returns and sues her for divorce and gets a court order kicking her out of her own house, Jill's parents demand she marry Tybalt or she gets cut out of her inheritance, etc.

MC has the opportunity to choose one girl to spend Winter Break with, the others are SOL.

Neil: "Welcome home, son. Who's this?

MC: "Dad, this is my friend Sage. She's going through some personal issues right now, and I thought maybe she could spend Christmas with us.

Neil: "Of course, son. I'm Neil, make yourself at home."

[Sage begins weeping as she experiences flashbacks of the past week: Being dumped by Chad in the middle of the cafeteria, discovering Riona's body, Heather leading the call for her impeachment, Quinn betraying her and casting the deciding vote.]

Sage: *sob* "Thank you...thank you so much...."

[Neil and MC embrace the weeping redhead as we fade to black.,]

Siphon

Aug 18, 2016
I finally took the helmet first during Pledge Week, as hot as the Jill scene is this makes it infinitely funnier. Assaulted that poor girl with my dick.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes