Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
IDK we need more backstory. Maybe she date a guy in high school then they fell in love but he broke her up or caught him cheating and devastated Jill beyond recovery?
That's certainly more likely than a young 20-25 senior or junior in college looking like that and being that comfortable around a naked man on their first date being a virgin.

Vildain

Jan 25, 2018
Good evening. I know you didn't notice, but we don't see Jill's sex in the game. Besides, she's the only one.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Probably. Chick or Neutral affinity I bet
I certainly hope it's also on Neutral because that's where I'm at on my playthrough, but it would be kind of odd that you'd need CHICK affinity just to shower with her yet you can fuck her on Neutral affinity. This is why I'm concerned that it would be CHICK only so as not to seem so inconsistent.

We have to progress with Jill next episode. We can only keep kissing her so many times before it just gets repetitive meanwhile MC is banging every other girl
If the next episode covers more than 24 hours, let's say 3-4 days, and we have a few encounters with Jill, we'll hopefully move from 2nd to 3rd base at the very least. I'd be fine with that as long as we get 4th base in ep 7.

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
I certainly hope it's also on Neutral because that's where I'm at on my playthrough, but it would be kind of odd that you'd need CHICK affinity just to shower with her yet you can fuck her on Neutral affinity. This is why I'm concerned that it would be CHICK only so as not to seem so inconsistent.

If the next episode covers more than 24 hours, let's say 3-4 days, and we have a few encounters with Jill, we'll hopefully move from 2nd to 3rd base at the very least. I'd be fine with that as long as we get 4th base in ep 7.
Aw my bad I only have a Chick and DIK run no neutral so I never paid attention to the affinity needed. I just knew I couldn't get the scene with my DIK run

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Aside from Sage and the side characters we haven't had much sex with the others, to be fair.
Only Sage, Maya, and Josy so far, and even then you can only have sex to completion with 2 of them at the most.

Aw my bad I only have a Chick and DIK run no neutral so I never paid attention to the affinity needed. I just knew I couldn't get the scene with my DIK run
Most sex scenes from the gallery have allowed for any affinity up until now, the exceptions being the Jill shower scene and Quinn in her room in ep 4 that require only CHICK and DIK respectively.

I honestly would not want to have to go back and change a major choice for CHICK affinity because the ones I chose the DIK options for (taking Quinn's number, partying without limits, accepting Jade'a advances, smoking weed) are ones that I do not want to change. Maybe there will be a major choice before anything with Jill that would be an easy CHICK choice because one more of them would put me on that affinity.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Their custom renders by DPC. They are to good for Fan made
Some of the fan-made stuff is pretty good, like Coriolan's works.

But those are really such awesome renders. :love: Still holding out hope that such a thing won't just be consigned to non-canon renders. person-with-folded-hands_1f64f.png

Dashxp4k

Aug 17, 2019
I don't recall seeing the November orders being posted.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Nor do I remember the Quinn and Lilly Previews being posted name88 I think we can agree this is what heaven feels like
Now that I think about it I don't recall seeing Camila's in all their glory.
These Where I found Holy Bacchus

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Apparently, a few days ago it was a bone of contention whether or not Jill could be a futa.
Well, what was the general conclusion?

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes