Hugh G. Rection

Jan 10, 2020
I don't think it will be happening. By how i see it, Quinn will try to depose Sage as HOT president, so it's not very likely that there will be a threesome with thoose two.
Only reason I see Quinn would risk splitting the HOTs by ousting Sage, who is a senior and will leave soon anyway, is if it's the only way she sees to help keep her own head above the water in whatever mess she is, or will later be, finding herself in. Granted their relationship as of ep5 is already more shaky than before, and neither girl is the sort to take shit lying down, but there is still ample room for the story to move in that most definitely cannon and utterly inevitable of directions :love:
At this point Sage is in the negation phase. Like "we are only fwb and nothing else", if you say something about her she replies "but I'm with Chad, remember?" By the end of episode 5 this seems to be comming to an end. I expect it will become official with Sage soon, specially if everything blows up like it seems it's about to.

That strategy is bound to fail. I'm sure some LIs will reject you in the end if you make certain choices. It's the tone of the game.
It does look like it, and that coupled with Sage's outlook on fuck buddy freedom - starkly contrasted by her boyfriend possessiveness makes for a gripping development potential, doesn't it?

I see a threesome with Quinn and Maya more likely ...

Will there be a corruption path here?
If drugs were involved perhaps... Or as some sort of sick Quinn punishment for Maya getting caught red handed cooking her scavenger hunt numbers? :unsure:

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Only reason I see Quinn would risk splitting the HOTs by ousting Sage, who is a senior and will leave soon anyway, is if it's the only way she sees to help keep her own head above the water in whatever mess she is, or will later be, finding herself in. Granted their relationship as of ep5 is already more shaky than before, and neither girl is the sort to take shit lying down, but there is still ample room for the story to move in that most definitely cannon and utterly inevitable of directions :love:

It does look like it, and that coupled with Sage's outlook on fuck buddy freedom - starkly contrasted by her boyfriend possessiveness makes for a gripping development potential, doesn't it?

If drugs were involved perhaps... Or as some sort of sick Quinn punishment for Maya getting caught red handed cooking her scavenger hunt numbers? :unsure:
I don't think Sage is the type to have fbws. I think she wanted what Chad wasn't giving her and she's lying to herself.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Hugh G. Rection

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
I don't think Sage is the type to have fbws. I think she wanted what Chad wasn't giving her and she's lying to herself.
I know for me it wouldnt (probably) be as easy as it sounds. Call it old fashioned or just my upbringing but sex is supposed to mean something. Especially if you see each other all the time. One night stands are just that but continuous contact might have her subconscious dwelling on it.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
I know for me it wouldnt (probably) be as easy as it sounds. Call it old fashioned or just my upbringing but sex is supposed to mean something. Especially if you see each other all the time. One night stands are just that but continuous contact might have her subconscious dwelling on it.
I think you agree with me after all. That's what I think, she chose the MC because she liked him and she's lying to herself about wanting to be only fwb.
So I thought about what you said and it may not be 10 hours but enjoy

:D
It's only 11:59. Underpromiser... :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Cndyrvr4lf

Hugh G. Rection

Jan 10, 2020
Just like Jade wasn't the type to cheat on her unfaithful husband despite repressed rage - until she felt "desired and 18 again" around a certain someone...

...or Maya was not the type to lust after men, period - until she crossed paths with a certain Tremolo...

...or like Cathy never felt comfortable mixing business with pleasure - until she felt even her students saw her as an attractive woman, and one of her students in particular...

...or like Bella was not the type to even masturbate, let alone kiss or get intimate with any man despite her husband being MIA and her marriage dead by all accounts - until a certain...

Yeah, by now I think the emerging pattern is self-evident :p It's a festival of surprising firsts!

Whether or not Sage is in fact lying to herself in that regard, she definitively is one with great desire for a committed relationship - required mental gymnastics to rationalize being fuck buddies notwithstanding.

Reactions: Cndyrvr4lf

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
I think you agree with me after all. That's what I think, she chose the MC because she liked him and she's lying to herself about wanting to be only fwb.

It's only 11:59. Underpromiser... :ROFLMAO:
You are correct and that is unforgivable, I will now watch the video in its entirety imagining my face in Tybalt's place as punishment :ROFLMAO:

By the way, when I made it the time came out at 11 minutes 59.57 seconds so by the rules of mathematics I'm allowed to round up :p

• Haha
Reactions: Wizard_Shiryuu

Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020
I don’t see Quinn trying to depose sage. If someone tries to depose sage it’ll be heather.
I don’t see any threesome happening with Sage.
Heather has neither influence nor authority. Quinn on the other hand, already have her own inner circle. It's probably better for her to stay "the woman behind the woman" and let Sage being the public and friendly figure of the Hots while she's manoeuvring her drugs and prostitution stuff in the shadow. If she's exposed, she could try to depose Sage. Half of the HOTs already seem to be more loyal to her. Otherwise, it isn't in her best interest to make a move against Sage.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Just like Jade wasn't the type to cheat on her unfaithful husband despite repressed rage - until she felt "desired and 18 again" around a certain someone...

...or Maya was not the type to lust after men, period - until she crossed paths with a certain Tremolo...

...or like Cathy never felt comfortable mixing business with pleasure - until she felt even her students saw her as an attractive woman, and one of her students in particular...

...or like Bella was not the type to even masturbate, let alone kiss or get intimate with any man despite her husband being MIA and her marriage dead by all accounts - until a certain...

Yeah, by now I think the emerging pattern is self-evident :p It's a festival of surprising firsts!

Whether or not Sage is in fact lying to herself in that regard, she definitively is one with great desire for a committed relationship - required mental gymnastics to rationalize being fuck buddies notwithstanding.
Yeah, no. That's not what I meant.

As far as we know Sage has been faithful to Chad until now. But she doesn't have fwb in plural right now. She has the one and she's developing feelings for him. She doesn't keep guys on the side or anything. That was the point, she seems to focus on one guy at a time only. You could say that's because of no NTR and I can't disprove that, but that's a "out of universe" explanation. In the context of the story she seems to be like I described her.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Heather has neither influence nor authority. Quinn on the other hand, already have her own inner circle. It's probably better for her to stay "the woman behind the woman" and let Sage being the public and friendly figure of the Hots while she's manoeuvring her drugs and prostitution stuff in the shadow. If she's exposed, she could try to depose Sage. Half of the HOTs already seem to be more loyal to her. Otherwise, it isn't in her best interest to make a move against Sage.
there is to be seen if the drug or restaurant scandal explodes.
and then we'll have to figure out who will pay the price, Sage as president or Quinn.

Sage will face a turbulent period

Karl Franz 77

Dec 21, 2017
As Riona have already said to her, Quinn is been stupid recently with her decisions, so i think it is plausible that she act without thinking carefully.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes