Hugh G. Rection

Jan 10, 2020
Yeah, no. That's not what I meant.

As far as we know Sage has been faithful to Chad until now. But she doesn't have fwb in plural right now. She has the one and she's developing feelings for him. She doesn't keep guys on the side or anything. That was the point, she seems to focus on one guy at a time only. You could say that's because of no NTR and I can't disprove that, but that's a "out of universe" explanation. In the context of the story she seems to be like I described her.
I know what you meant - for the most part I am in agreement, but you seem to miss what I meant.

Sage is not actually focusing on 'the one' single guy at a time, because she could have decided to cut off Chad the moment she felt attraction towards MC or anyone else, let alone at any time thereafter. Instead she clings on to her evidently mostly nominal relationship with Chad, finds it in her to go ballistic and vindictively investigate who his side bitch is - why isn't she walking? - while fucking her tingles away with MC coz its just sex and its not the same, slowly catching feelings in the process. That's her straddling two guys, in more ways than one. And it would fit that she does that precisely because it's out of her character - feeling attraction towards two men at the same time is the unexpected event in her story, a catalyst prompting her to make an unusual decision that leads her into an unforeseen and thrilling adventure.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
I know what you meant - for the most part I am in agreement, but you seem to miss what I meant.

Sage is not actually focusing on 'the one' single guy at a time, because she could have decided to cut off Chad the moment she felt attraction towards MC or anyone else, let alone at any time thereafter. Instead she clings on to her evidently mostly nominal relationship with Chad, finds it in her to go ballistic and vindictively investigate who his side bitch is - why isn't she walking? - while fucking her tingles away with MC coz its just sex and its not the same, slowly catching feelings in the process. That's her straddling two guys, in more ways than one. And it would fit that she does that precisely because it's out of her character - feeling attraction towards two men at the same time is the unexpected event in her story, a catalyst prompting her to make an unusual decision that leads her into an unforeseen and thrilling adventure.
Yeah, I didn't get that from your other post at all. I would agree with you except for that Sage isn't straddling two guys at the same time, because she's being ignored completely by one and she refuses to admit it. But I'm not sure if you say if she's acting out of character or not, but it's true that this is an unprecedented situation for her. My other point was that she doesn't seem like the kind of girl that when she's not in a commited relationship tries lots of men at the same time before choosing.

Hugh G. Rection

Jan 10, 2020
Yeah, I didn't get that from your other post at all. I would agree with you except for that Sage isn't straddling two guys at the same time, because she's being ignored completely by one and she refuses to admit it. But I'm not sure if you say if she's acting out of character or not, but it's true that this is an unprecedented situation for her. My other point was that she doesn't seem like the kind of girl that when she's not in a commited relationship tries lots of men at the same time before choosing.
She's straddling two guys simultaneously because she is torn between the two despite not fucking Chad and him ignoring and cheating on her - otherwise why persist and hope against hope on still being with him for whatever reason? It's her own attitude that is relevant here.

Reactions: Wizard_Shiryuu

Alfagrem

Aug 23, 2017
Heather has neither influence nor authority. Quinn on the other hand, already have her own inner circle. It's probably better for her to stay "the woman behind the woman" and let Sage being the public and friendly figure of the Hots while she's manoeuvring her drugs and prostitution stuff in the shadow. If she's exposed, she could try to depose Sage. Half of the HOTs already seem to be more loyal to her. Otherwise, it isn't in her best interest to make a move against Sage.
8 Hots,

Restauranteers = Quinn, Sarah, Melanie & Riona.

Leaves Sage, Heather (who seems ready to blame sage), Elena and Arieth.

Ransu012

Oct 25, 2019
Hello. So I submitted a ticket in the "general support" category saying this, "I recently found this game and I find it different from some other games that I have played but every time I'm at the part where I'm suppose to get ready for my date with Josy (first part), white page just cover the whole screen and I can't progress. I can use the phone and the skip button for the music and that's about it." But for some reason, my ticket was "resolved". So if you guys have any idea on what I should do to bypass this, I would greatly appreciate . The game update is 0.5.2

Cokebaths

May 30, 2020
My theory with Sage is that she's simply hoping to have her life together by the time she graduates (If I remember correctly she's a senior). She might be one of those people who wants the to have "The One" and establish some type of white picket fence fantasy. Which would explain why she's been constantly hung up on Chad despite the shit he's been pulling. Her fucking around with the MC could just be a way for to fill the void (Not meant to be an innuendo lol) since she's been so adamant about just keeping their relationship as strictly fuck buddies. The final scene with them in episode 5 may hint at some type of romantic feelings, but right now I don't see a romantic endgame with the MC/Sage ship.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
My theory with Sage is that she's simply hoping to have her life together by the time she graduates (If I remember correctly she's a senior). She might be one of those people who wants the to have "The One" and establish some type of white picket fence fantasy. Which would explain why she's been constantly hung up on Chad despite the shit he's been pulling. Her fucking around with the MC could just be a way for to fill the void (Not meant to be an innuendo lol) since she's been so adamant about just keeping their relationship as strictly fuck buddies. The final scene with them in episode 5 may hint at some type of romantic feelings, but right now I don't see a romantic endgame with the MC/Sage ship.
I was about to click like because I mostly agree with you and then I read the last sentence that seems to contradict everything else you said. If you think she is looking for "the one" why don't you don't see a romantic endgame with her?

Last edited:

Cokebaths

May 30, 2020
I was about to click like because I mostly agree with you and then I read the last sentence that seems to contradict everything else you said. If you think she is looking for "the on" why don't you don't see a romantic endgame with her?
I'm saying she sees that fantasy in Chad. Hence why I also said that may be the reason why she has been so adamant about not taking the relationship with MC into the feelings territory. Though I did say that their scene in episode 5 may hint at her having some feeling for MC, I don't think she'll be looking into it. If my theory is right, people like her wouldn't want to see their fantasy come into reality with someone who's just now starting college.

Keep in mind it's just a theory based off of the little content we've gotten.

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
Hello. So I submitted a ticket in the "general support" category saying this, "I recently found this game and I find it different from some other games that I have played but every time I'm at the part where I'm suppose to get ready for my date with Josy (first part), white page just cover the whole screen and I can't progress. I can use the phone and the skip button for the music and that's about it." But for some reason, my ticket was "resolved". So if you guys have any idea on what I should do to bypass this, I would greatly appreciate . The game update is 0.5.2
Did you submit it on this site or to DPC? If DPC I know why and I will show you. If this site they don't control the game. 737078_Screenshot_20200708-091646_Being_a_DIK.jpg

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
I'm saying she sees that fantasy in Chad. Hence why I also said that may be the reason why she has been so adamant about not taking the relationship with MC into the feelings territory. Though I did say that their scene in episode 5 may hint at her having some feeling for MC, I don't think she'll be looking into it. If my theory is right, people like her wouldn't want to see their fantasy come into reality with someone who's just now starting college.

So your theory being that Chad is still her "One"? :ROFLMAO: I am just trying to understand how the MC couldn't supposedly be her one just because he is just now starting college. They couldn't continue to make a life together while the MC finishes school? Please explain the "people like her" or explain the theory better.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019

I mostly agree with you, but if that's the lifestyle Sage is after (and it could pretty much be) I think she could still see that in someone younger.

Cokebaths

May 30, 2020
So your theory being that Chad is still her "One"? :ROFLMAO: I am just trying to understand how the MC couldn't supposedly be her one just because he is just now starting college. They couldn't continue to make a life together while the MC finishes school? Please explain the "people like her" or explain the theory better.
Yup that's my theory. She obviously knows he's cheating but is still foolishly holding on to him.

Not much to understand here. A lot of people I know just don't want to start a life with someone that's at a different stage than they are. Like a lot of people going into college would have negative feelings about being in a relationship with a senior in high school. Even if that senior is 18, they feel weird about it lol

DatFatFrog

May 3, 2017
Don't forget
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Cokebaths

May 30, 2020
I mostly agree with you, but if that's the lifestyle Sage is after (and it could pretty much be) I think she could still see that in someone younger.
If you think that then that's fine haha we probably won't find out her true feeling until about 2 years from now so anything is possible at this point

Reactions: Wizard_Shiryuu

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
Yup that's my theory. She obviously knows he's cheating but is still foolishly holding on to him.

Not much to understand here. A lot of people I know just don't want to start a life with someone that's at a different stage than they are. Like a lot of people going into college would have negative feelings about being in a relationship with a senior in high school. Even if that senior is 18, they feel weird about it lol
However the Mc and Sage don't fit your theory. They are both in college, granted Sage has a year left and the MC might have 2-4 years left so they are pretty close. That would be like a Senior in college refusing to date a freshman in college. That one I don't see.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes