Bruceleefan

Mar 11, 2020
On part 4 at the moment. I really want to know what's in that locked room at Bella's, I also really want to be able to help her in some way with her husband.

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
Josy needs to get over MC on the friendship route especially if the player is also pursuing Jill, she has Maya and I can't imagine she'll take too kindly to Jill talking about how nice MC is to her or something like that.

Hawkmoon97

Aug 15, 2017
Would anybody be able to help me with an issue I've been having? I encounter an error that stops me from progressing. The screen says an exception has occurred (traceback error) and I'm given the option to rollback among other things but that doesn't fix the problem. Choosing the ignore option also does nothing. Would anyone be able to help me with a work around? Loading different saves doesn't work either.

Karl Franz 77

Dec 21, 2017
Would anybody be able to help me with an issue I've been having? I encounter an error that stops me from progressing. The screen says an exception has occurred (traceback error) and I'm given the option to rollback among other things but that doesn't fix the problem. Choosing the ignore option also does nothing. Would anyone be able to help me with a work around? Loading different saves doesn't work either.
Do you have the mod instaled?

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Josy needs to get over MC on the friendship route especially if the player is also pursuing Jill, she has Maya and I can't imagine she'll take too kindly to Jill talking about how nice MC is to her or something like that.
I get the distinct feeling the true way for a Maya (and Josy too) route is by letting them figure it out their relationship by themselves before the Protagonist and Maya can start dating.
At least that was my impression from the talk with Maya during Tybalt's party.

Hawkmoon97

Aug 15, 2017
Do you have the mod instaled?
I'm honestly not positive. The last version I played before this was 0.3.1. I totally forgot about it for a while so I just downloaded the newest version. Sorry for my ignorance I totally forgot when I first downloaded. I don't know if save files are corrupted or something but I hope not cause I'm pretty deep in the game

Karl Franz 77

Dec 21, 2017
I'm honestly not positive. The last version I played before this was 0.3.1. I totally forgot about it for a while so I just downloaded the newest version. Sorry for my ignorance I totally forgot when I first downloaded. I don't know if save files are corrupted or something but I hope not cause I'm pretty deep in the game
I think you need to replay the game from the beginning.

Karl Franz 77

Dec 21, 2017
Here, use this: https: saves

Reactions: Hawkmoon97

Gh0st_Harambe

Mar 9, 2020
Yeah, I didn't get that from your other post at all. I would agree with you except for that Sage isn't straddling two guys at the same time, because she's being ignored completely by one and she refuses to admit it. But I'm not sure if you say if she's acting out of character or not, but it's true that this is an unprecedented situation for her. My other point was that she doesn't seem like the kind of girl that when she's not in a commited relationship tries lots of men at the same time before choosing.
Sooner or later she will fall into the arms of the MC completely, in the future this could have consequences between DIKs and Alphas

Reactions: OhTheLove

Ransu012

Oct 25, 2019
Please fellow gamers. I need help with this game. I REALLY want to start playing but the problem is, I can't get pass this. I don't know how to explain it so just look at the image. This is at the start of the game where the MC's gonna get ready for the date with Josy. I don't know what to do, it's driving my mad.
PS. Sorry if I posted another one, I just really want help so I can get start playing

Karl Franz 77

Dec 21, 2017
Please fellow gamers. I need help with this game. I REALLY want to start playing but the problem is, I can't get pass this. I don't know how to explain it so just look at the image. This is at the start of the game where the MC's gonna get ready for the date with Josy. I don't know what to do, it's driving my mad.
PS. Sorry if I posted another one, I just really want help so I can get start playing
What happen exactly, you can't pass through that scene or what?

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes