Youven

May 13, 2019
because of your terrorism I haven't played AL yet ...

but if I understand what you mean, I also fear that at some point some seemingly unimportant choices, or even beyond our control, will be decisive for the relationship with some LIs.

Jill will drop us because we leave the library in wrinkled clothes

Sage will return with Chad because we skipped a guitar lesson

etc
First of all, forget everything about this HUGE spoiler.
Hop hop hop Mystery, magic, you have forget everything. Good ?

Now, you can try to find time to play AL this summer.

Then, yeah, exactly like AL, you will have to face the consequences of all your choice and you have to know that it's gonna be something that you're not ready to deal with yet.
Face the consequences of your choices, bro.

Karl Franz 77

Dec 21, 2017
Also, I still don't understand all the drama. If everybody cheated with each other, is that really a problem? It just means you 3 feel attracted, there's no need to overreact like they did. Why feel betrayed when all of you have done exactly the same with the same people? It's a glorious, almost ideal situation, yet DPC decides it's a terrible thing and waits a whole episode to let us sort things out. It could have been done much earlier, even the same night Josy appeared in the dorm. I don't get it, honestly
Because the MC is a fucking dramaqueen.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Also, I still don't understand all the drama. If everybody cheated with each other, is that really a problem? It just means you 3 feel attracted, there's no need to overreact like they did. Why feel betrayed when all of you have done exactly the same with the same people? It's a glorious, almost ideal situation, yet DPC decides it's a terrible thing and waits a whole episode to let us sort things out. It could have been done much earlier, even the same night Josy appeared in the dorm. I don't get it, honestly
this story that all 3 were cheaters is a big lie.
only Josy can be considered a cheater, she had sex with MC when she still felt tied to Maya.

MC, according to the choices we make, when he goes to Josy he doesn't even hide it, because with Maya there is nothing more than an interest

only that this great amnesty is needed narratively, all guilty therefore no guilty

the fact that MC was to act as peacemaker (when in reality Maya and Josy were already quiet among themselves) is sadism of DPC and masochism of MC himself

Last edited:

birklee.riyan

Aug 26, 2018
My comrade! I found a working version v0.5.0! I'll look for other updates if they have it and for the mean time, here. Idk if this is allowed, and I'm sorry if it isn't.
Click the "Non-modded" because it is the modded version lol
My internet is slow af, so right now I'm downloading the link I gave you. If mine doesn't work, I will try your link, either way thanks

Reactions: Ransu012

Slytherin͏

May 23, 2020
MC is now in a threesome relationship with Josy and Maya, Sage & Jill are both falling in love with MC. And MC has a thing for Bella too.... uhhh what will happen in 6.0??? Now, the last thing I want to see is, Quinn falling head over heels in love with MC.

Liandre

Dec 27, 2017
but one question:when MC in the last day off this game see this picture off husband ...this husband is MC Dad?

Karl Franz 77

Dec 21, 2017
I'm with you, Jade, and next up Cathy, then Sage are my top 3 going into ep6. Bella 4th but only because of the slow build up with her. I'll always go down the Jade path first though, hands down.
If I was the MC, my main Love Interest would be Bella age (42-36) looks, personality, etc... In the next update, if we can go to the end with her i might rush to her scene and after that replay it to see what i missed. But with the age diference i'm pursuing Jill (18-21).

birklee.riyan

Aug 26, 2018
My comrade! I found a working version v0.5.0! I'll look for other updates if they have it and for the mean time, here. Idk if this is allowed, and I'm sorry if it isn't.
Click the "Non-modded" because it is the modded version lol
Man, do not try to download the link I gave you. It had a virus and almost fucked up my phone. I hope the link you gave its safe

Reactions: Ransu012
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes