Dec 20, 2019
Just got to the big reveal. I don't understand how the MC can be mad and feel betrayed when he's not in the position to do so.

Mofo has been fooling with plenty of girls up to this point, so he's not completely "honest" either.
Let's get this right. YOU have been fooling with plenty of girls. IF you play a route that you don't fool around at all, then MC is not lying to them or cheating on them.

That is the way this game is, you made the choice. You cannot blame the MC for immoral that he did not have.

Karl Franz 77

Dec 21, 2017
Okaaaaay...
Theory time....
Bella is a psycho Murderer.... she has problems connecting with people because she doesn't want to be found.... now Why do I say this you ask???
Because she is still married with a guy that no one knows where he is at... and she doesn't seem to be looking for him.... because of course she knows where he is....BEHIND THE LOCKED DOOR... DUM DUM DUUUUM!!
and she still has a psychological demented connection to that marital status and that's why she keeps the ring and all of the pictures of them down.... XD
(I'm an ass XD)
Another one to meet the axe...
a que te mato.jpg

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Okaaaaay...
Theory time....
Bella is a psycho Murderer.... she has problems connecting with people because she doesn't want to be found.... now Why do I say this you ask???
Because she is still married with a guy that no one knows where he is at... and she doesn't seem to be looking for him.... because of course she knows where he is....BEHIND THE LOCKED DOOR... DUM DUM DUUUUM!!
and she still has a psychological demented connection to that marital status and that's why she keeps the ring and all of the pictures of them down.... XD
(I'm an ass XD)
if Bella killed someone, he deserved it

so the theory is that Bella is Batman, but better

OhTheLove

Jun 5, 2020
I freaking love this game. The characters, the writing, the music... I love it all. I've played through it far too many times, and then I replay it tons more every time an update hits. Very recently, I finally sucked it up and played Acting Lessons... and it rocked me to my very foundation. I won't go into details on what all it was that shook me so hard with that game, because it's absolutely an amazing game that I feel that fans of this game should play at least once. However, the events of that game have made me a bit... paranoid.

I don't remember the exact line, but at one point in Being a DIK, the MC mentions something along the lines of if he knew then what he knows about Isabella now, he would have walked away and never looked back. You see, Jill is my favorite girl, with Isabella being a close second. After playing Acting Lessons, I suddenly feel like I have PTSD and keep seeing signs of a... certain redhead in my two favorite girls. Like I said earlier, paranoid.

That anticipation of the other shoe dropping has me hooked, and I simply can't pull away. I've found myself giving a damn about all of these characters, and I have sooo many questions burning a hole in my mind, even about side characters! Why was Heather in a wheelchair in the intro to episode 5, and is that the same one on top of the DIK's mansion? Just how deep of a hole has Quinn dug, and how many people are going to get stuck in it with her? Is Nick hiding something from the rest of the DIK's, or is he just stuck in the past? Will Arieth ever get her crabs taken care of, or will she continue on and infect the entire school?

...I freaking love this game.
For me, it's the other way round. Isabella is Bae (she's so intense) and Jill is a very close second (she's such a sweetheart, and when she bites her lower lip, there's a reason why she's the poster girl)

OhTheLove

Jun 5, 2020
Okaaaaay...
Theory time....
(I'm an ass XD)
She could just be into extreme bondage mate

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
The drama from my point of view made perfect sense for these reasons. Josy was honest with the MC about her relationship status and her feelings for him so he knew exactly what he was getting into so him feeling betrayed was more of him just lashing out at her because of the situation (that the girls he had feelings for were dating).

Maya was actually at fault because she wanted them to be honest with each other and yet she chose to hide the fact that she was in a relationship with someone else (in my playthrough I was honest with her about Josy). So the MC's reaction made a lot of sense since it was a lot to take in and since I also started gravitating towards Maya (because Jill was in a relationship) it made the emotional impact of this scene all the more satisfying. That's why Maya makes more of an effort to reconcile with MC (as compared to Jill who at least told him how it is without the specifics, which also made sense considering what they were going through) since she knew she messed especially after the Hots initiation thing as well.

Looking forward to how it plays out. Isabella in my books is still best girl, she stole the throne from Josy and Jill is a very close second.
Yeah, the only one really to blame there is Maya, but the rest of it is just a big (and even funny, in my opinion) misunderstanding. I accept lemonfreak's view of the MC being inmature enough to not know how to deal with that situation, but as a player I found the whole situation sooo absurd, it's just too much suspension of disbelief for me. I get this could be just a personal issue, though.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Yeah, the only one really to blame there is Maya, but the rest of it is just a big (and even funny, in my opinion) misunderstanding. I accept lemonfreak's view of the MC being inmature enough to not know how to deal with that situation, but as a player I found the whole situation sooo absurd, it's just too much suspension of disbelief for me. I get this could be just a personal issue, though.

but they are all immature, one is not saved from this

MC wants to leave college after a week because they make too many jokes

Maya can't use the phone if her father doesn't want to

Josy jokes about diarrhea

Jill makes funny faces to console people

Sage spies on her cheating boyfriend from a meadow with binoculars

Bruceleefan

Mar 11, 2020
Have I misinterpreted something here? There's a part with Bella in the library where she is thinking to herself "I've suffered enough [she says James which is what i've called the MC] please come back to me". I'm not sure these are the exact words I don't have a save near that part. But, I'm not sure if she's thinking about MC or her husband?

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Have I misinterpreted something here? There's a part with Bella in the library where she is thinking to herself "I've suffered enough [she says James which is what i've called the MC] please come back to me". I'm not sure these are the exact words I don't have a save near that part. But, I'm not sure if she's thinking about MC or her husband?
Since my MCs on different paths are Sean, Liam and Rob I can confirm that she's talking about her husband

Diavel

Apr 2, 2018
Another one to meet the axe...
View attachment 723679
Hey, it is a possibility, and by what I've been Reading DCP is known for having twists of the "Leaving the room, slamming the door behind, and running away in tears" kind :ROFLMAO:

if Bella killed someone, he deserved it

so the theory is that Bella is Batman, but better
I would Agree with that statement my infatuation with her would lead me to support her.

She could just be into extreme bondage mate
Oh Gawd please yes.... :3 :3 :3 :3 :3

Bruceleefan

Mar 11, 2020
Another thing, Bella is supposed to have depression right? If Jill is her friend, why hasn't she noticed this? Also Bella's husband left 3 years ago? I don't think someone can be depressed for that long without having a major breakdown, it just doesn't make logical sense to me.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Another thing, Bella is supposed to have depression right? If Jill is her friend, why hasn't she noticed this? Also Bella's husband left 3 years ago? I don't think someone can be depressed for that long without having a major breakdown, it just doesn't make logical sense to me.
you can also be depressed all your life, then she may also be on medication

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes