Diavel

Apr 2, 2018
Have I misinterpreted something here? There's a part with Bella in the library where she is thinking to herself "I've suffered enough [she says James which is what i've called the MC] please come back to me". I'm not sure these are the exact words I don't have a save near that part. But, I'm not sure if she's thinking about MC or her husband?
Since my MCs on different paths are Sean, Liam and Rob I can confirm that she's talking about her husband
So... what we need to know here is
1. if he left her for someone else and she has forgiven him...
2. if he went on some work or mission or anything and is missing...
3. if they had a falling and she wants to reconcile...

Whichever maybe of one thing I'm absolutely sure... he will come back eactly when both Bella and the MC are truthful to each other and accept their relationship, the moment she takes the ring off or is going to... he will come in that door

Another thing, Bella is supposed to have depression right? If Jill is her friend, why hasn't she noticed this? Also Bella's husband left 3 years ago? I don't think someone can be depressed for that long without having a major breakdown, it just doesn't make logical sense to me.
Wait what???
When was this established?

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
but they are all immature, one is not saved from this

MC wants to leave college after a week because they make too many jokes

Maya can't use the phone if her father doesn't want to

Josy jokes about diarrhea

Jill makes funny faces to console people

Sage spies on her cheating boyfriend from a meadow with binoculars
Yeah, it's a bit too much for me. The whole setting push me away and instead of being emotionally involved in the story and characters I just look at them with rolling eyes, like c'mon, what now. It's like watching an overacted soap opera. Not a big fan of the game, honestly, just curious to see where's the hidden dire plot twist.

Reactions: Cndyrvr4lf

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
Good point, I didn't think of that.
Also, I have depression, and if I didn't announce to my family, they wouldn't know, neither would friends, people with depression know how to put on masks, and Bella seems to already have difficulty showing emotions, maybe because she is older she doesn't want to burden Jill with it either. Hell, my family just know because at some point I wanted to go to a psychologist, and to this day I hide it the best I can to not burden people.

Diavel

Apr 2, 2018
Yeah, it's a bit too much for me. The whole setting push me away and instead of being emotionally involved in the story and characters I just look at them with rolling eyes, like c'mon, what now. It's like watching an overacted soap opera. Not a big fan of the game, honestly, just curious to see where's the hidden dire plot twist.
Plot :sneaky::sneaky: my friend, is what this game does not lack :ROFLMAO:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
the game is set in a college, if they were "too" mature it would be unrealistic

Slytherin͏

May 23, 2020
Okaaaaay...
Theory time....
Bella is a psycho Murderer.... she has problems connecting with people because she doesn't want to be found.... now Why do I say this you ask???
Because she is still married with a guy that no one knows where he is at... and she doesn't seem to be looking for him.... because of course she knows where he is....BEHIND THE LOCKED DOOR... DUM DUM DUUUUM!!
and she still has a psychological demented connection to that marital status and that's why she keeps the ring and all of the pictures of them down.... XD
(I'm an ass XD)
Yeah she got eyes of a psychopath xD
screenshot0209.png screenshot0211.png screenshot0209.png screenshot0211.png

Daver

Jan 24, 2019
I have played both paths, dick (Sage's dormitory + Jade's offer) and chick (Bella's home + Josy and Maya's path), so I have the following reps
Dick - Chick
Derek 8 - 7
Diks 16 - 12
Bella 10 - 19
Jill 10 - 22
Josy 12 - 21
Maya 18 - 27
Sage 19 - 9

Should I try the neutral one (Derek's dormitory)?

Diavel

Apr 2, 2018
shiiit.... everything I've gotten thus far has been with the dick rating.... Are you telling me that appart from the shower scene with Jill there's a lot of other Bella scenes that I'm missing out on???

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
I have played both paths, dick (Sage's dormitory + Jade's offer) and chick (Bella's home + Josy and Maya's path), so I have the following reps
Dick - Chick
Derek 8 - 7
Diks 16 - 12
Bella 10 - 19
Jill 10 - 22
Josy 12 - 21
Maya 18 - 27
Sage 19 - 9

Should I try the neutral one (Derek's dormitory)?
Yes, there are several stripping scenes

Reactions: Daver

Alfagrem

Aug 23, 2017
I've decided that my get-around to all this 'forced choices' talk is to accept that the MC is his own person with his own agenda and I'm merely the Angel or Devil on his shoulder trying to whisper into his ear.

I can suggest to him that pursuing any kind of relationship with a girl who's gone from commited lesbian to wannabe lover over the course of 3-4 days is perhaps a tad unwise but it's only a suggestion.

Alfagrem

Aug 23, 2017
where did you get then champagne from?
Talk to Derek
Go through the door to your right
Pick up rag from bookcase
Go to the ground floor toilet and choose to block it up
With the security guard now attending to that you can sneak into the kitchen area and pick up the champagne.

You then need to go back up the stairs (the the floor Jill's room is on) and press the down arrow 3 times to return to M&J.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
I've decided that my get-around to all this 'forced choices' talk is to accept that the MC is his own person with his own agenda and I'm merely the Angel or Devil on his shoulder trying to whisper into his ear.
Took you long enough :p.

Slytherin͏

May 23, 2020
DAMN IT, I'm so into her look... if she bit her underlip on the second photo (which she kind of is... we just don't see her upper teeth... either that or she is pouting...) it would be automatic Jeezus ><
ARGH So going to play this game again ><
I'm playing it again for missed choices...

Reactions: Diavel
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes