cryhwks

Dec 3, 2018
I only have those 2 because I got rejected by them and Bella. lmao im too lazy to restart my bad boy path.
But tbf my favorites are those 2 even from the start. Theres something in Sage thats make her an interesting girl among most girls. Jill is a Mary Sue tho, I hate no flaw girls, hope her flaw coming soon in next episode.
Really? Doesn't take that long to replay it.

JohnDelfino

Mar 27, 2020
Just got to the big reveal. I don't understand how the MC can be mad and feel betrayed when he's not in the position to do so.

Mofo has been fooling with plenty of girls up to this point, so he's not completely "honest" either.
The way I see it is the MC just being overloaded with a really weird situation he can't process in the moment, combined with Maya lying to him and the actual thing that seems to trigger his storm out which was Josy implying he was a mistake.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
I think that there is only one correct choice on that matter. Josy will appreciate the help with the luggage, but she can do it alone, Maya needs moral support urgently to deal with her emotions, Josy will understand it and appreciate that you helped Maya.
Well, Josy's baggage was possible for us to deal with, Maya's emotional baggage on the other hand... :ROFLMAO:

NorthmanPT

Oct 30, 2018
Guys, just a quick question...
When you change afinities (my case from neutral to DIK) the generic text/conversations also change?
Now that I have changed afinities I feel that my guy became a bit more cocky than before in that kind of conversations (the ones not afected by choices)...:unsure: Thanks!!!

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Guys, just a quick question...
When you change afinities (my case from neutral to DIK) the generic text/conversations also change?
Now that I have changed afinities I feel that my guy became a bit more cocky than before in that kind of conversations (the ones not afected by choices)...:unsure: Thanks!!!
Yes, it does change. If you select a Joke or a Flirt or something DIK and CHICK MCs will say different things, and of course some will land differently depending on the girl. It also affects regular conversations.

Conklingc

Jan 21, 2020
This is what happens when everyone is stuck waiting for the next big update, all these crazy ideas and theories start flying around. I don't get why everyone thinks Bella has some dark secret when the only sketchy one, IMO, is Quinn with her drug dealing, that might lead to human trafficking of girls to pay off her debts.
The dark secret for Bella is hinted at when the MC kisses her in the library (if you did it), he comments to himself if he had known he would have run away instead of pushing her. So far that, the warning at the beginning of the game, and bad memories from AL (developer's previous game) are what the theories are based on.

Diavel

Apr 2, 2018
and in the second act when you go drunk to the date you end the scene by trying to open the locked dor and she tels him that she told him to sleep upstairs and not downstairs... so that door leads to a basement..... (please let it be a bdsm room please let be a bdsm room an not a serial killers basement ><

Karl Franz 77

Dec 21, 2017
and in the second act when you go drunk to the date you end the scene by trying to open the locked dor and she tels him that she told him to sleep upstairs and not downstairs... so that door leads to a basement..... (please let it be a bdsm room please let be a bdsm room an not a serial killers basement ><
Maybe she is/was a secret operative, and there are her weapons and tactical equipment. if we are going to make hypotheses, lets see who comes up with the most crazy one...

• Red Heart
Reactions: Diavel

Alfagrem

Aug 23, 2017
I'm hoping we get to find out who Chad has been buying panties for soon.

Mainly because I can't come to any kind of logical reason for Melanie to break the HOT code and be calling him to tell him Sage is cheating on him with MC.

Diavel

Apr 2, 2018
Maybe she is/was a secret operative, and there are her weapons and tactical equipment. if we are going to make hypotheses, lets see who comes up with the most crazy one...
Actually that was the first vibe I got from her... with all of that serious and straight up correct tone to her, plus her physic, and her training with Jill... I thought she was an ex army woman or something of the sorts.

One more thing guys.... on the third chapter I got play the Lewd scene with Sage... but only 50%...can anyone tell me why??
do I have to be a Neutral/Dick to get the 100??
Not having been a dick thus far in this play through I haven't gotten all of the +Sage points is this the reason?

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
Actually that was the first vibe I got from her... with all of that serious and straight up correct tone to her, plus her physic, and her training with Jill... I thought she was an ex army woman or something of the sorts.

One more thing guys.... on the third chapter I got play the Lewd scene with Sage... but only 50%...can anyone tell me why??
do I have to be a Neutral/Dick to get the 100??
Not having been a dick thus far in this play through I haven't gotten all of the +Sage points is this the reason?
You have to have made out with Sage at the DIK party when you do the shot contest to get 100%

Reactions: Diavel

Mante21

Feb 12, 2020
This game is awesome, great story and with a lot's of great sex scenes....

Now time to wait for more!

How long does it take between episode 4 and 5? 3 or 4 months maybe?

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
This game is awesome, great story and with a lot's of great sex scenes....

Now time to wait for more!

How long does it take between episode 4 and 5? 3 or 4 months maybe?
About that, 3 was typical at the start but, with more branching paths, it's closer to 4.

Reactions: Mante21

Yuno Gasai

Developer of "Acquainted"
GFX Designer
Game Developer
Jul 18, 2019
Which is the best path to follow??? I stayed at Bellas
so you haven't tried them all yet?

I would suggest you to play all of those on different saves.
I personally (& many others i guess as well) prefered:
Derek - For Neutral Path
Sage - For DIK Path
Bella - For CHICK Path

My favorite among them is the SAGE Path. It just feels more complete and engaging, plus that Quinn part seals the deal for me :love:.
Also some Riona content is there as well, if you're into her :love:
moreover there is no watering million plants on this path o_O
& always nice to a fellow indian bro here:cool:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes