lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
The dark secret for Bella is hinted at when the MC kisses her in the library (if you did it), he comments to himself if he had known he would have run away instead of pushing her. So far that, the warning at the beginning of the game, and bad memories from AL (developer's previous game) are what the theories are based on.
That could indicate some dark secret, but I don't think so. I think Bella's inconsistent behaviour around the MC, where sometimes she barely tolerates his existence and sometimes can barely stop herself from sleeping with him, may indicate a problem; brain tumour maybe?

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
That could indicate some dark secret, but I don't think so. I think Bella's inconsistent behaviour around the MC, where sometimes she barely tolerates his existence and sometimes can barely stop herself from sleeping with him, may indicate a problem; brain tumour maybe?

right, better not to think about the worst

i hate you

• Sad
Reactions: lemonfreak

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
But don't we have to go all the paths in order to unlock those stupid "scenes" or "renders?" And what's the deal with those.? Are those actual scenes I'm missing or are they just there for someone's boner joy?
You can unlock all the bonus renders with any one of the paths. But to complete the scene gallery you'll need to do all 3 paths, for obvious reasons.

Reactions: Manuka
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes