Caus25

Jun 23, 2017
hi i have a problem in game being a dick v0.5.2. android when i want to get ready for a first date just whitewash the screen neither back nor forward

Diavel

Apr 2, 2018
And Now I'm all broken because of the text at the end of the scene.... WHY DPC???
Why are you doing this???? :cry::cry::cry::cry:

Reactions: Wanchai

Phynix

Apr 12, 2018
:sneaky: :sneaky: :sneaky:
Okay so I'm replaying and I'm at the pre Library scene with Bella... and
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

:p:p:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I'm fairly certain that these events took place after James left. I don't remember when, but there's a scene where she says that she has forgiven him. My guess is that James had an affair, Bella finds out, they argue and he leaves. She probably blames herself and that's the reason she tries to remain loyal even though he's long gone.

Diavel

Apr 2, 2018
I'm fairly certain that these events took place after James left. I don't remember when, but there's a scene where she says that she has forgiven him. My guess is that James had an affair, Bella finds out, they argue and he leaves. She probably blames herself and that's the reason she tries to remain loyal even though he's long gone.
So you think that those thoughts weren't about her actions but about the actions of said James?
No, it doesn't, I've read again and she is clearly talking about her....
I so desperately want to find out about the rest of her story :cry::cry::cry: so hope this doesn't come to a horrid end :cry::cry::cry:

Last edited:

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
:sneaky: :sneaky: :sneaky:
Okay so I'm replaying and I'm at the pre Library scene with Bella... and

:p:p:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
People are interpreting that "intimate with friends either" as "intimate with Jill" with the new information we got from this episode, and I don't think we can prove or disprove it.

Phynix

Apr 12, 2018
So you think that those thoughts weren't about her actions but about the actions of said James?
No, those are still about her actions. What i'm saying is that it all happened after James left for something that Bella has forgiven him. So she's trying to remain loyal, but there are clearly times when she's failing. It has been 3 years after all.

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
People are interpreting that "intimate with friends either" as "intimate with Jill" with the new information we got from this episode, and I don't think we can prove or disprove it.
Just going off what we see in game. Like when Bella takes the MC home when their supposed to have their dinner date. She starts to masturbate and specifically says that "no MAN has touched her like that in years". Add in the scene in the bedroom in Ep5 with Jill and it does kind of hint that something happened between them.

Manuka

✨Ghostwriter✨
Donor
Sep 17, 2019
Just going off what we see in-game. Like when Bella takes the MC home when their supposed to have their dinner date. She starts to masturbate and specifically says that "no MAN has touched her like that in years". Add in the scene in the bedroom in Ep5 with Jill and it does kind of hint that something happened between them.
Nicely deduced

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Just going off what we see in game. Like when Bella takes the MC home when their supposed to have their dinner date. She starts to masturbate and specifically says that "no MAN has touched her like that in years". Add in the scene in the bedroom in Ep5 with Jill and it does kind of hint that something happened between them.
I think that's too much. We don't know if they had anything, if they had we don't know how far they got and even then it's just a saying. That scene look to me that she's needy because she hasn't had any kind of human contact for a while, not just a man's.

Reactions: CynicalBstrd

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I'm no leaning towards the death of a child or husband. Someone suggested a while back that it might be a possibility. She has some kids books at home, she seems to want her husband to come back having forgiven him. That suggests he is alive (although this could be part of her being fucked up). I think it's possible the kid died in a way the father was responsible for.
I would also exclude the death of her husband, that of her son, however, in my opinion remains a credible hypothesis

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes