Oct 21, 2019
This was the first game of this type to make me laugh. Been missing on this gem for a while, and now just became one of my favorites, along with City of Broken Dreamers and WVM.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dooble and Diavel

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
I think that's too much. We don't know if they had anything, if they had we don't know how far they got and even then it's just a saying. That scene look to me that she's needy because she hasn't had any kind of human contact for a while, not just a man's.
Ah see and "needy" is just a different way of saying lustful. Lust is one of those things that even if you just had the most mind blowing sex of your life you can still look at something else and be like MMMMM YEAH! It's not an itch that once you scratch its gone. There is a reason its one of the seven deadly sins.

All the things we know point to Jill/Bella did something, how far they went is still up in the air.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Renders as I understand it aren't associated with any in game scenes
People are interpreting that "intimate with friends either" as "intimate with Jill" with the new information we got from this episode, and I don't think we can prove or disprove it.
Just going off what we see in game. Like when Bella takes the MC home when their supposed to have their dinner date. She starts to masturbate and specifically says that "no MAN has touched her like that in years". Add in the scene in the bedroom in Ep5 with Jill and it does kind of hint that something happened between them.
The special renders may not be associated with in-game scenes and most probably never will be, but given what's been hinted at with Bella and Jill, these ones just might be more relevant than others. :sneaky:

ep1_reward_mixed2.jpg ep1_reward_mixed4.jpg ep3_reward_mixed3.jpg

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
The special renders may not be associated with in-game scenes and most probably never will be, but given what's been hinted at with Bella and Jill, these ones just might be more relevant than others. :sneaky:

View attachment 725719 View attachment 725720 View attachment 725722
I think its just wishful thinking that it developed into that. I'm betting something much tamer. Just like Maya/Quinn series. Do we really thing that Maya let Quinn buckle on a strap on and do her? Can't see it as reserved as she is towards sex.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I think its just wishful thinking that it developed into that. I'm betting something much tamer. Just like Maya/Quinn series. Do we really thing that Maya let Quinn buckle on a strap on and do her? Can't see it as reserved as she is towards sex.
Not saying that it was this intimate, but just that out of all the fantasy pairings in those special renders, this one might be more true than it seems, even if it was relatively tame between them; like kissing and maybe some light petting.

Reactions: Garrett Hawke

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Ah see and "needy" is just a different way of saying lustful. Lust is one of those things that even if you just had the most mind blowing sex of your life you can still look at something else and be like MMMMM YEAH! It's not an itch that once you scratch its gone. There is a reason its one of the seven deadly sins.

All the things we know point to Jill/Bella did something, how far they went is still up in the air.
No, that's not what I meant by needy. I meant it as longing human contact, not simply lust.

I wouldn't say "they did something" yet, I'd rather say "something happened between them". It might be sexual, but we don't know yet.

Reactions: CynicalBstrd

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I wouldn't say "they did something" yet, I'd rather say "something happened between them". It might be sexual, but we don't know yet.
Even if it was just kissing, that's still somewhat sexual, especially if it was an tender, intimate make-out session that made them both feel a bit horny but they didn't act on that horniness.

jackofshadows

May 24, 2018
Any last update of the game, I can't find the update.:cry:
Can somebody please quote for me.

Thank you.
You do realize that your post here marked as #74,266? Next update is coming ~3 months later so even if some nicest person would want to quote you by that time, the post will be gazillion pages behind.

If you cba to check https://f95zone.to/latest/ from time to time just watch this thread, ignore posts and when you'll see like 4-5+ rates in a row - update is probably here.

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
No, that's not what I meant by needy. I meant it as longing human contact, not simply lust.

Could be something as simple as Jill sleep grinding again. However the fact that it bothers Bella so much leads me to believe that it was a little more than that.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Even if it was just kissing, that's still somewhat sexual, especially if it was an tender, intimate make-out session that made them both feel a bit horny but they didn't act on that horniness.
Yeah, I included that as sexual. But why are we asuming that it was something like that? That could be what the scene wants us to think of. Jill is upset, but she might be for other reasons.

Reactions: CynicalBstrd

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Just going off what we see in game. Like when Bella takes the MC home when their supposed to have their dinner date. She starts to masturbate and specifically says that "no MAN has touched her like that in years". Add in the scene in the bedroom in Ep5 with Jill and it does kind of hint that something happened between them.
It's certainly a solid argument, though I remain hopeful it will turn out not to be the case. It feels like it's too similar to the Maya/Josy twist.

But since we have months to go before we can learn more, let's parse Bella's wording:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Bella does not put a gender limitation on the urge to touch herself, implying that has also been three years. And her response here is very different than when Jill tries to assure her 'it' won't happen again. In the MC's case, Bella decided to pleasure herself. In Jill's case, Bella knocked her wedding picture to the floor.

Granted, I may just be grasping at straws. But I think whatever the incident was, it was about more than making Bella inappropriately horny.

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
It's certainly a solid argument, though I remain hopeful it will turn out not to be the case. It feels like it's too similar to the Maya/Josy twist.

But since we have months to go before we can learn more, let's parse Bella's wording:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Bella does not put a gender limitation on the urge to touch herself, implying that has also been three years. And her response here is very different than when Jill tries to assure her 'it' won't happen again. In the MC's case, Bella decided to pleasure herself. In Jill's case, Bella knocked her wedding picture to the floor.

Granted, I may just be grasping at straws. But I think whatever the incident was, it was about more than making Bella inappropriately horny.
I see your point but also don't see it. Maya/Josy were a committed female relationship (supposed to be anyway). Bella/Jill (if it even happened and to what degree) would be a one time thing. A one time thing even alcohol induced which is what the most popular theory is would not have the same degree of investment by either participant.

As far as the time limit goes. Bella says that "No that can't be right" to the 3 year thing so not sure how long its been.

Edit - Not being a girl I have no clue how often girls masturbate on average but google says at least once a week so for Bella to be at 3 years makes her a Saint

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Yeah, I included that as sexual. But why are we asuming that it was something like that? That could be what the scene wants us to think of. Jill is upset, but she might be for other reasons.
Given the context surrounding that scene, I'd be shocked if it's anything else.

I know some people say it could just be the "sleep humping" thing with the MC, but then why did Jill feel the need to assure Bella something wouldn't happen when this is completely involuntary on Jill's part? She can't control if it does or doesn't happen again in her sleep. Maybe her saying that was meant to be more of a hopeful reassurance, but Bella acknowledging that they previously discussed whatever it is that happened makes it seem much more like it was something that consciously happened between them.

The part that sticks in my mind about that whole thing is that we got those shots of the 2 of them somewhat gazing into each other's eyes before Bella broke the eye contact causing Jill to ask if everything was OK and then Bella got very defensive. What was it about looking at each other while in bed that made Bella react that way? Seems like she was trying to stop something from happening by breaking the stare between them, as though something was building up that she stopped by looking away.

Feb 24, 2019
You do realize that your post here marked as #74,266? Next update is coming ~3 months later so even if some nicest person would want to quote you by that time, the post will be gazillion pages behind.

If you cba to check https://f95zone.to/latest/ from time to time just watch this thread, ignore posts and when you'll see like 4-5+ rates in a row - update is probably here.
Sorry I use the wrong word, so you must have misunderstood. What I actually mean is lastest news of the game. I didn't mean the update (episode 6)
I thought he updates every Friday. That was I mean.

Sorry for using the wrong word.

Last edited:

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Sorry I use the wrong word, so you must have misunderstood. What I actually mean is lastest news of the game. I didn't mean the update (episode 6)
I thought he updates every Friday. That was I mean.

Sorry for using the wrong word.
If you search for the word "update" in this thread, you'll find it.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
I see your point but also don't see it. Maya/Josy were a committed female relationship (supposed to be anyway). Bella/Jill (if it even happened and to what degree) would be a one time thing. A one time thing even alcohol induced which is what the most popular theory is would not have the same degree of investment by either participant.

As far as the time limit goes. Bella says that "No that can't be right" to the 3 year thing so not sure how long its been.

Edit - Not being a girl I have no clue how often girls masturbate on average but google says at least once a week so for Bella to be at 3 years makes her a Saint
It may or may not have been three years (I think she's just surprised to realize it's been that long), but it's clearly been a long time. My guess is it makes her less a saint and more someone who has serious hangups thinking about herself sexually. That certainly fits with the rest of her actions in the game.

As for repeating Maya and Josy, I agree the circumstances would almost certainly be different, but it would be another surprise lesbian connection between two LIs. Given this is DPC, it would also assuredly be traumatic and emotional, too. So the impact on us players will be extremely similar, even if characters will phrase things a little differently.

And it just seems like a mistake.

D

Deleted member 541794

hi guys, while trying to update on mac, i got this error:

------------
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

"While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 274, in script
python:
ScriptError: could not find label 'start'."

Any one got the same issue? Have already tried downloading a separate update patch but no difference, and downloaded the game version from here. Any help with this would be much appreciated, thanks!

I have searched the forum for a response on this issue. I haven't come across it yet. Can anyone assist? I have tried following the instructions on the patch and no luck. I am a Mac user, don't judge.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes