Manuka

✨Ghostwriter✨
Donor
Sep 17, 2019
I want to play something like this game, I already finished it. Anyone can recommend me something?
I don't know much, but I can tell you what I played and liked.

Tales From The Unending Void (I think this one is going to be an epic series if you like SciFi)
Sisterly Lust
Parental Love
The last two I'm sure has non-incest routes if you don't unlock the taboo versions.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
The biggest thing that bothers me about Maya is the sheer amount of winking she does.
Yeah, Maya winks a lot, but what really gets me is the way she sometimes seems to hold her wink too long, or just wink at times where winking seems out of place. It's probably an effort to save on renders, but it does feel odd.
maya_why_wink.jpg

Gh0st_Harambe

Mar 9, 2020
Sage actually doesn't know about Quinn's money problems. During the carwash scene Quinn convinces Sage to meet up with Tybalt to arrange their deal for the HOT's citing the need for money for 6 pledges when in reality Quinn just used to the opportunity to try and sell to the preps. Heather tells Riona that the HOT's make enough for 6 new pledges and ends up chalking the party as a bad decision on Sage's part. Mind you Riona is the only one who knows the truth about Quinn's money problems.

This is like a bomb that is about to explode. When Sage finds out about the drugs and the prostitution ring, the HOTs will split, who support Sage and those who support Quinn.

Manuka

✨Ghostwriter✨
Donor
Sep 17, 2019
Yeah, Maya winks a lot, but what really gets me is the way she sometimes seems to hold her wink too long, or just wink at times where winking seems out of place. It's probably an effort to save on renders, but it does feel odd.
View attachment 728402
She winks when the MC places a hand on her cheek, lol. She's just a sensitive weirdo

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Who? Name one. (And before you say Elena I'm 99% sure they are an open relationship so it shouldn't count).
Technically, half of them can't cheat because they don't have boyfriends!

As noted, Elena and Heather haven't actually cheated on their boyfriends on screen. Even Sage will be stuck being faithful to Chad if the MC turns her down. So really it's just Arieth who is absolutely cheating; admittedly she is cheating enough to pick up the slack single-handed.

Reactions: TundraLupus

cryhwks

Dec 3, 2018
Now i'm curious. What scenes are we talking about?
Few with Jill, if you go completely DIK than you have to wear the dick helmet which prevents you from rubbing Jill off when you spend the night after Jock boy attacks you.

You also loose out on the shower scene after the Tennis date.

With Bella, if your going DIK route I don't think your blocked out from staying with her after you leave Maya and Josy? But if your DIK you want to go to stay with Sage for all the extra DIK stuff you get to do, which means you'll miss out on the Bella pool and shower scenes.

Also if your paying for Quinns menu? A few of those will prevent some Maya scenes, Watching movie/and almost sex before Josy shows up.

Reactions: Hookers and cocaine

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
good point, I retract that part of my statement, not that I would care if the girls fucked other people.
Is Elena in an open relationship though? I feel like they are always together and very confined to each other. Heather doesn't seem to participate in anything trampy, unless I am missing a scene from a route I did not take. Isn't Heather and Tommy sorta seeing each other?
Yeah, Heather is loyal for now. :ROFLMAO: . I knew I was missing someone.

I'm fairly sure they are, yeah. There's two conversations. One when you answer "Interested?" to Elena in the HOT house and she says "I'm going to tell Johnny" and then he talks to you during the DIK party "Hey, I heard you made some moves on my girl", the MC apologizes and then Johnny says "No, no. It's OK". It gives me that vibe that they do threesomes.

...But there's another one. During that free roam you can check a Rooster conversation where they ask "Who would you choose for blowjob... and threesome" and Jonny answers "Elena and Camila" for that one, then someone (Melanie?) asks "Who's the idiot who chooses his own girlfriend for that" but Elena says something like "I'll try to check, but she's shaking her head" or something along the lines. One can be nothing, two like these... Specially the last one, but both give me that impression.

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
This is like a bomb that is about to explode. When Sage finds out about the drugs and the prostitution ring, the HOTs will split, who support Sage and those who support Quinn.
Yep I'm really looking forward to Sage's reaction once she finds out and I already feel as though a majority of the HOT's prefer Quinn over Sage.

B-52reloaded

Aug 25, 2018
Josy seems like the kind of girl who would want to stay with the HOT's even with the tuition, and if that's the case, I'm sure she could talk Maya into sticking it out with her; sort of parallel to the MC and Derek, how the MC originally just wanted a place to stay and Derek wanted to go where the action is.

As for the MC's mother not being dead, I'm very skeptical of that one, since she is said to have died during child birth. Neil probably witnessed that one first hand, unfortunately. That would be one heck of a twist, though, if DPC could find a plausible way to do it. I mean, if Neil wasn't actually in the room when she was officially declared dead, and her parents were rich enough to bribe some people to keep quiet about her surviving, and could also somehow keep her from contacting Neil or the MC... Naaah. That's just crazy talk.

Okay, all of this talk of imagination has made me want to throw out some crazy conspiracy theories for people to go nuts with, just for kicks.

1) What if Neil and James were brothers? They look fairly similar and even have the same general haircut.
2) What if Neil has a horrible STD like HIV and that's why he's constantly harping about condoms?
3) What if Neil has some bastard children running around?
4) What if the MC isn't actually Neil's kid, and Neil knows?
5) To go along with the MC's mom being alive theory, what if she's actually been in a coma and the letter is about her finally waking up, or showing signs that she's getting better?
6) What if Bella's actually an alien and that's why she has such crazy eyes?!

...Okay, I'll stop.
Haha good theories ... okay most of them a bit hilarious but actually the one with Neil having illegitimate children is not as crazy IMO. It would explain why he is constantly nagging about using protection during sex ... and honestly no one would think a healthy man or better widower will stay celibate for the rest of his life ....

Requim

Jul 16, 2018
Sorry if this was already answered but...is there a patch from v4.0 to the current version for the PC and not MAC? I don't see one on the main page

Manuka

✨Ghostwriter✨
Donor
Sep 17, 2019
Haha good theories ... okay most of them a bit hilarious but actually the one with Neil having illegitimate children is not as crazy IMO. It would explain why he is constantly nagging about using protection during sex ... and honestly no one would think a healthy man or better widower will stay celibate for the rest of his life ....
Yeah, but he also almost implies in the beginning in a way that he wished he himself would have used a condom to avoid the supposed loss of Lynette and this douche of an mc was to blame. And the MC says "...thanks, dad." And Neil tries to correct him but stumbles on his thoughts.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes