felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I have yet on any of my routes told Derek about Cathy or Jade. Derek is an awesome wingman however he has a habit of letting shit slip. That boy couldn't keep a secret to save his own life.
I would agree with you, if it were a story it would go like this.

but I don't think anything will happen, it would be an episode of evident gravity, more than the restaurant.
someone could blackmail Jade, and the consequences would all fall on MC.

if not impossible, very unlikely

the question about Cathy in my opinion would already be less important, so there is no effect

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
I would agree with you, if it were a story it would go like this.

but I don't think anything will happen, it would be an episode of evident gravity, more than the restaurant.
someone could blackmail Jade, and the consequences would all fall on MC.

if not impossible, very unlikely

the question about Cathy in my opinion would already be less important, so there is no effect
It has the potential to be a cliffhanger doesnt it? I just don't see DPC wasting all that drama potential. Adultery, abuse of a position of authority, omg the implications alone are enough to make one nervous. We will see.

Reactions: felicemastronzo

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
It has the potential to be a cliffhanger doesnt it? I just don't see DPC wasting all that drama potential. Adultery, abuse of a position of authority, omg the implications alone are enough to make one nervous. We will see.
as a cliffhanger I would exclude it.
it is not universal for each route, what should DPC invent for all those who have not gone with Jade?
in the worst case scenario, the relationship between MC and Jade could end, but I don't know, it's not even said that there will be new meetings

cliffhangers must be universal for everyone, which is why MC's mother's letter is the first candidate, along with the drug issue

Reactions: ename144 and moskyx

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
as a cliffhanger I would exclide it.
it is not universal for each route, what should DPC invent for all those who have not gone to Jade?
in the worst case scenario, the relationship between MC and Jade could end, but I don't know.

cliffhangers must be universal for everyone, which is why MC's mother's letter is the first candidate, along with the drug issue
It could still be a minor one. Regardless of it you go through with it or not Jade at least still has potential because she still comes on to you. I can see the letter being a cliffhanger and we have already talked about that one. I know you can skip all the phone things except the Cathy cluck, that's the only mandatory one in the whole game so far.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
It could still be a minor one. Regardless of it you go through with it or not Jade at least still has potential because she still comes on to you. I can see the letter being a cliffhanger and we have already talked about that one. I know you can skip all the phone things except the Cathy cluck, that's the only mandatory one in the whole game so far.
the problem with Cathe is minor, in the end will not be the only teacher on tinder? I do not see a big problem, someone could make a joke to her, but after the question of the photo leaked I don't know

the video with Jade would have a completely different importance, and I agree with you in this.
but it would have too important consequences, to represent a crossroads only for some players.
Jade could be blackmailed or fired for MC's fault, it's a too big fault on the protagonist's shoulders.

I think the abuse issue will never be addressed in such a game. MC who rubs on sleeping Jill is also sexual abuse, but nobody even thinks about it, half of Quinn's behaviors are sexual abuse...

Roelandt

Jul 10, 2020
QUESTION: How do I unlock Quinn's Rewards. I have been through the game several times and have never managed to get any of them.

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
I do have a DIK playthrough in which I told Derek about both Cathy & Jade, because I suspect this will affect the story at some point.

Having said that, I agree with most here that it won't be a major cliffhanger for the simple fact that it's not a universal plot point. What I do think will happen is that it will somehow leak out to become an unsubstantiated rumor and affect Jade's attitude toward the MC, especially any potential conflict between MC & Tybalt.

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
I do have a DIK playthrough in which I told Derek about both Cathy & Jade, because I suspect this will affect the story at some point.

Having said that, I agree with most here that it won't be a major cliffhanger for the simple fact that it's not a universal plot point. What I do think will happen is that it will somehow leak out to become an unsubstantiated rumor and affect Jade's attitude toward the MC, especially any potential conflict between MC & Tybalt.
Ah see and on my DIK playthrough I went the exact opposite. I didn't tell Derek because of his loose lips. We will have to compare notes if it ever becomes an issue to see how the story differs.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
from a roleplay point of view, the only reason to talk about it with Derek was hell week.
otherwise risking Jade makes no sense

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
I find it very interesting seeing all these comments about a possible outcome from the teacher, but I have to agree that it will probably not have a huge impact, after all for those in the neutral/chick path the whole thing is called off without your input(still bitter to have no choice in the Cathy matter, and not even be able to explain to Jade why I didn't show up that night.)

ratttta

Jun 8, 2018

Would be hilarious if the only thing that happens by telling Derek is that the MC gets more points in the DIK evaluation ceremony in the end of Hell Week. We might be overthinking all of this. Nothing new, honestly. :LOL: but I would love to see Tybalt's reaction. Would be more priceless than
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Would be hilarious if the only thing that happens by telling Derek is that the MC gets more points in the DIK evaluation ceremony in the end of Hell Week. We might be overthinking all of this. Nothing new, honestly. :LOL: but I would love to see Tybalt's reaction. Would be more priceless than
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
To be fair, "nothing beyond the points in the evaluation" is actually a highly likely scenario. After all, all the DIKs were sworn to secrecy right after viewing the video. If it does leak, then all of a sudden, having a DIK "rat" posting that Cathy picture becomes a lot more probable.

Last edited:

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
As a major cliffhanger ending to an episode, no, as a minor ending like the MC kissing Bella in the library in ep 3 before the actual cliffhanger ending, maybe. The ending of an episode has to be universal on the main story path, so any cliffhanger involving Jade would have to be something that comes before the proper ending and be exclusive to those on that path.

Diavel

Apr 2, 2018
from a roleplay point of view, the only reason to talk about it with Derek was hell week.
otherwise risking Jade makes no sense
Actually it would make if you're a DICK.. for ego's sake... not only a teacher as well as a feminist... a trophy, two major quests in one go alone, it's more than reason to do so.... but of course the invocation of the vow of silence to all brothers by Jacob would be called just like it is called on Dereks accomplishment if we don't tell him. or at least I think it would since I never told him about either Jade or Cathy... but there is reason to tell if one goes Full DICK (basically a self serving asshole)

Reactions: felicemastronzo

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
As a major cliffhanger ending to an episode, no, as a minor ending like the MC kissing Bella in the library in ep 3 before the actual cliffhanger ending, maybe. The ending of an episode has to be universal on the main story path, so any cliffhanger involving Jade would have to be something that comes before the proper ending and be exclusive to those on that path.
let's assume what could happen.

the scandal could not become public, in which case the consequences would be definitive and irreparable (Jade would be fired or otherwise dismissed)

it will have to remain a private matter, some of the DIKs might just laugh at it, but it would be a waste of the matter. instead someone could blackmail her, not in exchange for sex, as it would give history a too dramatic turn, but perhaps to pass her course of study. in this case the relationship between Jade and MC would deteriorate, probably also indirectly complicating that between MC and Jill, but it is not said that in the end MC will not be able to recover in case ending the blackmail. also one of the DIKs would be dismissed (the first name that comes to everyone's mind is Tommy, which would affect Josy)

there is an other possibility: someone could blackmail MC, it would make sense if at that moment MC had a close relationship with one of the LIs, otherwise it would be worth little

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Donor
Compressor
Sep 18, 2017
let's assume what could happen.

the scandal could not become public, in which case the consequences would be definitive and irreparable (Jade would be fired or otherwise dismissed)

it will have to remain a private matter, some of the DIKs might just laugh at it, but it would be a waste of the matter. instead someone could blackmail her, not in exchange for sex, as it would give history a too dramatic turn, but perhaps to pass her course of study. in this case the relationship between Jade and MC would deteriorate, probably also indirectly complicating that between MC and Jill, but it is not said that in the end MC will not be able to recover in case ending the blackmail. also one of the DIKs would be dismissed (the first name that comes to everyone's mind is Tommy, which would affect Josy)

there is an other possibility: someone could blackmail MC, it would make sense if at that moment MC had a close relationship with one of the LIs, otherwise it would be worth little
And what if i haven't told anything about mc and Jade to the Diks?
i'll miss the entire storyline? :WaitWhat:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
And what if i haven't told anything about mc and Jade to the Diks?
i'll miss the entire storyline? :WaitWhat:
you are a white knight :cool:

but in fact the idea is that it is a minor plot, like the movie night from HOT if MC is Sage's fuck buddy

if it only compromised the story with Jade it would be credible. already the involvement of an important DIK would be more complicated

• Thinking Face
Reactions: -Hex-

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Ah see and on my DIK playthrough I went the exact opposite. I didn't tell Derek because of his loose lips. We will have to compare notes if it ever becomes an issue to see how the story differs.
Loose lips get tips? No, wait...

I don't see DPC wasting an opportunity, but maybe that route is the intended one for that person. It's like Maya, if you care about her you're supposed to tell her about Quinn, but that seems counterproductive at first. Who knows...

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes