Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017

always86

Mar 19, 2020
I think that in the future, based also on the images in the gallery, there will be more "harem" sec scenes and paths, but i don't think that for long we will be able to fuck everyone we know, but we are going to make important decisions that allow us to have a relationship only with some girls and not everyone. For sure these decisions will not all be in the same update but gradually in the story because i don't think that jill like the idea of us fucking with sage or other girls. Maybe some paths will join together like jill and Bella. But at a certain point we will have to make a big decision that excludes somone sexually talking
Yes, but we aren't there yet. If/ when you fuck Jill (Hopefully in the next episode or 2) then she might start to want to lock MC down. Same with other characters.

The game won't have a harem ending, but I think most characters will have a threesome. Predictions;

Cathy x Jade (Jade gets her ultimate revenge on Burke)
Bella x Jill (not 100% but something happened between the two in the past) perhaps some fun and games at wine tasting night.
Josy x Maya (for obvious reasons)
Jill x Josy (this will depend on the Maya Josy path, but if they break up I can see this scene happeneing)
Sage x Quinn (Sage wants to set you up with Quinn)
Maya x Quinn (on the no warning route)
Elena x John Boy (Possibly the only devils thressome in the game)
Heather x ? (I think the first time with Heather will be in a threesome. That or Tommy will cheat on her so she will want revenge)

Last edited:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Yes, but we aren't there yet. If/ when you fuck Jill (Hopefully in the next episode or 2) then she might start to want to lock MC down. Same with other characters.

The game won't have a harem ending, but I think most characters will have a threesome. Predictions;

Cathy x Jade (Cathy gets her ultimate revenge on Burke)
Bella x Jill (not 100% but something happened between the two in the past) perhaps some fun and games at wine tasting night.
Josy x Maya (for obvious reasons)
Jill x Josy (this will depend on the Maya Josy path, but if they break up I can see this scene happeneing)
Sage x Quinn (Sage wants to set you up with Quinn)
Maya x Quinn (on the no warning route)
Elena x John Boy (Possibly the only devils thressome in the game)
Heather x ? (I think the first time with Heather will be in a threesome. That or Tommy will cheat on her so she will want revenge)

you are giving the term "optimist" a new meaning.

just in case I'm ready to venerate you

ExDeath730

Jan 29, 2018
I was thinking something here, more of a especulation, but an interesting one.

Would you guys support DLC for this game after he is completed? Like, imagine 3-4 years from now, the game is completed but DPC decides to spend a year making some more content.

That content being independent routes for some of the more popular Side Girls, what would you guys think of that?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ename144

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018

Would you guys support DLC for this game after he is completed? Like, imagine 3-4 years from now, the game is completed but DPC decides to spend a year making some more content.

That content being independent routes for some of the more popular Side Girls, what would you guys think of that?
I'd rather he work on the next game than spend even more time on BaD but that might be an area in which another dev (one with some experience and a decent track record) could be given access to the assets and create some 'What If?' scenarios.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020

it is a very long time on the same project

it is easier for DPC to get tired and close it (hastily) and not to continue working on it later

I think he will dedicate himself to a new project

xsssssssss

Jun 17, 2017

moving to the next story project is advisable. Though if there isn’t a Quinn ending in the base game my answer changes radically.

flippityflop

Jun 29, 2020

This game is far from being complete and there's a ton of potential content on the roadmap as it is. It's a bit too early to speculate about DLC and extra content.

Reactions: SPACE_BOOOOOST

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018

I'm sure we'd all like to see more adventures with our favourite characters, but this game will likely have a very complete story once it's all done and I think it would be best just to leave it at that.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
however I am waiting to see Angela and Hedwig in some initiative of the HOTs, or Liam in quanlche fundraising of the DIKs ... (characters of acting lessons that were part of those associations)

if there wasn't such an easter egg i would be disappointed

always86

Mar 19, 2020

Yes. Although i think it is most likely he will move on to something else once this is finished. By the time all is said and done he will have been working on the game for 3-5 years (depending on the final episode count). We're basically getting 3 chapters a year at the moment. Which means earlier finish will be 2022. If he does more than 12 or more episodes it could very well run to 2023 or longer.

Once it's all said and done I think we'll have more than enough content. So I guess the answer will be it depends on the content he adds.

you are giving the term "optimist" a new meaning.

just in case I'm ready to venerate you
While i'm sure some of those ideas won't happen, I think we're going to need variety to keep things fresh over the next 6-11 episodes. Each of the main LIs will need at least one scene per episode. So far we have 7,8,10,15,11 which is an average of just over 10 lewd and sex scenes per update. There's only so many times you can watch a couple have casual sex before it's dull or at least not exciting. (IMO)

Reactions: felicemastronzo

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Some games could get some polishing and additional content afterwards. But this one seems to be complete already, no need to go deeper into stuff. (Pun may or may not be intended).

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
however I am waiting to see Angela and Hedwig in some initiative of the HOTs, or Liam in quanlche fundraising of the DIKs ... (characters of acting lessons that were part of those associations)

if there wasn't such an easter egg i would be disappointed
Problem I see is that AL is set on the future (considering BaDIK as present time), because DIK was founded just a couple of years before the events on BaDIK, and AL's MC and Liam were DIK's but had left college several years before the events in AL. So it wouldn't make sense.
-Edit - AL was set in 2018 or so as the MC talks about the crypto bubble at the beginning, so BaDIK should take place around 2010 or even before. They truly had nice apps by then ;)

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Problem I see is that AL is set on the future (considering BaDIK as present time), because DIK was founded just a couple of years before the events on BaDIK, and AL's MC and Liam were DIK's but had left college several years before the events in AL. So it wouldn't make sense.
No, they were going to be connected but DPC changed his mind so now they're in disconnected worlds with common elements; think Final Fantasy with its' Chocobos, Summons and Moogles.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
The only thing we can rely on as an example is AL and he doesn't seem to have intentions to go back to that. There is a possibility if the Dev gets fond of a certain character that he creates an off-shot story for her really. It technically can happen. We have seen such off-shot titles that are about a charater in another title of a Dev.

But this usually requires the Dev to develop a certain extra fondness for a particular character. I can see that BaDIK is a big enough of a project to that that he spends enough time with for such connection to form but this usually isn't the case. There are lots of titles floating around and we don't see characters getting their own story in a full-fledged title.

There is the issue of this being a business as well. Its usually ill-advised to focus solely on a certain relatively small fan-base which would be very much the case, the fans of that particular character.
Keep in mind that BaDIK's fan base consists the fans of all the girls. He would basically cut 4/5 or 5/6 of those. As business stategy this sounds like a complete friggin' suicide.

Just some small short-story? Perhaps. But as the main title? No.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
-Edit - AL was set in 2018 or so as the MC talks about the crypto bubble at the beginning, so BaDIK should take place around 2010 or even before. They truly had nice apps by then ;)
I did not think about it....

disappointment....

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes