lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Considering lemon's clearly got the cheats enabled, I'd say it's me.

You can't get Cathy on the M&J route, but you can if you cheat the game.
As far as I can tell that's not true. According the mod OP it enables seeing both the Maya and Josy scenes (which I didn't do, I used a second save instead). If you're talking about modding Affinity/Status/RP then that's not the case because I never do that. All I use it for is hitting the maximum Dik or Chick status to go with the Affinity after finishing the update on my clean canon save.

But hey, if that's wrong then I'll be the first to admit it.

cryhwks

Dec 3, 2018
I think you meant "You can't get Jade on the M&J route?" Jade is the blonde and Cathy is the red head.

And you can get the hj from Cathy while going for M&J.

And also I think it's more appropriate to say "You can't go for Jade as of now, if going for the More than Friends route with M&J."

Because I highly doubt there will be no other chances to get Jade after going with the other route. Just like if you choose the Jade route, I still think you'll have an opportunity to get with either Josy and Maya eventually.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
And this is how it works in the literary industry, Hollywood the same--how many times have we heard stories of people getting angry about something and the next thing you see is the Artist remove their social media and publicly apologize, then a script has been revised. Does everyone remember what happened to Brian from Family Guy? There are hundreds of books that are submitted by well-known authors, and the editor goes and butchers their manuscript, changing everything around, because what was written was not popular with what people are looking for. At the end of the day, it comes down to Money. If you're not making them money, your opinion means nothing. It is very difficult to do what you want when you go public. There's no arguing that. And like DPC who said he wants to do this as a career, can't just dance to his own tune every time, this is, unfortunately, the reality of being in the public eye.
No doubt a big part of why DPC insists on keeping this purely a personal endeavor: no boss to answer to, or employees to accommodate.

Good work if you can keep it. ;)

Dec 20, 2019
I think you meant "You can't get Jade on the M&J route?" Jade is the blonde and Cathy is the red head.

And you can get the hj from Cathy while going for M&J.

And also I think it's more appropriate to say "You can't go for Jade as of now, if going for the More than Friends route with M&J."

Because I highly doubt there will be no other chances to get Jade after going with the other route. Just like if you choose the Jade route, I still think you'll have an opportunity to get with either Josy and Maya eventually.
Either choose to fuck "mommy" or go face reality in the library, this branch I am aware. But I am just not sure what's the criteria to get Cathy's handjob scene. In my play through on M/J, the scene did not appear to be an option.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
As far as I can tell that's not true. According the mod OP it enables seeing both the Maya and Josy scenes (which I didn't do, I used a second save instead). If you're talking about modding Affinity/Status/RP then that's not the case because I never do that. All I use it for is hitting the maximum Dik or Chick status to go with the Affinity after finishing the update on my clean canon save.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018

Well, that aspect of the mod must have changed because the one that came out after the update was released didn't allow for seeing both the Maya and Josy scenes.

As for Cathy, you can get her scene on the M&J path with the mod by switching the M&J relationship "off" before driving her home, then turning it back on again.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Well, that aspect of the mod must have changed because the one that came out after the update was released didn't allow for seeing both the Maya and Josy scenes.

As for Cathy, you can get her scene on the M&J path with the mod by switching the M&J relationship "off" before driving her home, then turning it back on again.
Didn't do that though, I just played the game. As I said before, I only use the mod so I know which answers give RP and/or Dik/Chick points, I don't even bother clicking the cheat menu in the corner. I say this not to be defensive (because there's no need to be) but because I'm confused as to how I got a scene so many other people say is impossible to get o_O

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Well, if you want to talk about the maximum number of times he can ejaculate, it's actually 6, not 7, and that's by having Massive DIK status and not being with M&J. However, the MC can have more sex on the Neutral/CHICK status and being with M&J as that's 4 times compared to 3 on the other path. Also, you can't get all 9 of these on one playthrough and the Jill one doesn't lead to any sexual act that results in orgasm for either of them and he doesn't ejaculate when sexting Nicole, so those don't really count.

So, to be a bit nitpicky, it's actually more like this:

Massive DIK Status, Not With M&JNeutral/CHICK Status, With M&J
Riona: +1 sex, +1 ejaculation​
Riona: +1 sex, +1 ejaculation​
Melanie & Sarah: HJ/BJ, +1 ejaculation​
Camila: +1 sex, +1 ejaculation​
Camila: +1 sex, +1 ejaculation​
Lily: BJ/tip penetration, +1 ejaculation​
Lily: BJ/tip penetration, +1 ejaculation​
Sage: +1 sex, +1 ejaculation​
Sage: +1 sex, +1 ejaculation​
Maya or Josy: +1 sex, +1 ejaculation​
Cathy: BJ, +1 ejaculation​
Sex = 3, Ejaculation = 6
Sex = 4, Ejaculation = 5
You definitely cannot get Cathy if you are on the M/J path, but are you absolutely locked out of M&J if you have Massive DIK status?

I've never tried it, but based on my research it is possible to have Neutral affinity during the library scene and still be able to reach Massive DIK or status. So in theory such an MC could earn Maya & Josy's approval, then still fool around with Melanie & Sarah in the hot tub when the time comes.

That is definitely gaming the system, but it is technically a legal Massive DIK playthrough. Assuming I'm right.

EDIT:
WTF is going on with this thread??!!!! Are you guys counting ejaculation now......:WutFace::FacePalm:
Hey, it's for science!

Roelandt

Jul 10, 2020
I don't think you can get Cathy and M/J in the same play through? -1 there.
Respectfully you are incorrect, Stormbringer. Just did it again to confirm. Went from sex with Maya, next scene is at Isabella's house. Driver her home, oral sex.

M/J yes or no...Cathy always if you played with her on Swyper. Try it and get back to us.

Roelandt

Jul 10, 2020
You definitely cannot get Cathy if you are on the M/J path, but are you absolutely locked out of M&J if you have Massive DIK status?
Nope. Just did it a third time this evening. Josey or Maya sex scene. Next stop Isabella's house, Driver her home. Oral Sex. Try it.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Respectfully you are incorrect, Stormbringer. Just did it again to confirm. Went from sex with Maya, next scene is at Isabella's house. Driver her home, oral sex.

M/J yes or no...Cathy always if you played with her on Swyper. Try it and get back to us.
That's what the screenshots I posted were to prove but they think it's due to me having the mod installed.

The screenshot Wizard posted on the last page seems to confirm it.

If you have a save without use of the mod, why not post it so they can have a go. Mine's no good unfortunately.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Nope. Just did it a third time this evening. Josey or Maya sex scene. Next stop Isabella's house, Driver her home. Oral Sex. Try it.
I have tested it myself (admittedly in v0.5), it cannot be done. The MC automatically terminated the fling with Cathy on the M&J path, but gave me the option to continue after I went back to an older save and chose to be friends.

Unless this was changed in v0.52 (which would be strange since the official walkthrough still says you can't be on the M&J path), you must have modded your game.

EDIT:
I can also confirm I still automatically end things with Cathy on an M&J-path MC. If I go back to an earlier save and turn down M&J, I get the choice with Cathy. It has not changed.

Last edited:

Roelandt

Jul 10, 2020
Is it normal that my favorites right now are Camila (#1), the two teachers and Nicole the stripper? xD

I really hope in the future episodes, we can get to know more of at least Camila, from fuck friend to real dirty official relationship.
Not really normal, no. But what is normal anyway? Like what you like, bro. There is no wrong. I don't like onions. Some utterly insane people do. Creeps me out thinking about that, but to each his own.

I think my second favorite lewd scene in the game in the bathroom stall with Mona and Camila. But then, I like Mona almost as much as my number 1, Jill.

Reactions: Conklingc

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Cool, I stand corrected.
I remembered this one well because there were some people that didn't understand why they couldn't get the scene and all of them were on M&J route. What I find weird is that he seems adamant to not allow M&J with teachers. With Jade at least it was more subtle, you had a choice. But for Cathy it is "No scene and I won't tell you why". I don't blame people being confused, I would be.

The most logical explanation is that the mod changes it, maybe it does more than just showing data.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes