Sep 22, 2017
Just spit-balling, but what is stopping DPC from throwing in some relationship-altering choices in the D&G game? The obvious way to do it would be setting persistent flags when an LI's option is or isn't chosen, that would affect your future choices outside of the game.
They better not get mad at me for spanking Sally instead of defending them in an imaginary world, though. Because I AM going to spank Sally and it's non-negotiable.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Just spit-balling, but what is stopping DPC from throwing in some relationship-altering choices in the D&G game? The obvious way to do it would be setting persistent flags when an LI's option is or isn't chosen, that would affect your future choices outside of the game.
Hopefully what's stopping him is the fact that it's silly. I know we're talking about a fictional story here, but having major, relationship altering choices in this (possible) DnG game that will affect how the LIs see the MC and their relationship with him sounds like a terrible idea, because who in their right mind would really put that much stock into something as trivial as that?

I know these girls have their issues and insecurities, but surely none of them would think anything of the MC sacrificing his character to save one of them, or something like that.

Sep 22, 2017
I know these girls have their issues and insecurities, but surely none of them would think anything of the MC sacrificing his character to save one of them, or something like that.
It'll probably be similar to the first D&G game where you could get some RP with Jill if you defended her but no change if you didn't. Worst case scenario, we'll have to choose between Maya and Josy (better not be any fire involved, though) and you might get a -1 for whoever you didn't choose.

So yeah, some seeds of jealousy might be planted here, much as I'd like to maintain the 3-way as long as possible, I doubt it'll last longer than maybe a couple more episodes.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
It'll probably be similar to the first D&G game where you could get some RP with Jill if you defended her but no change if you didn't. Worst case scenario, we'll have to choose between Maya and Josy (better not be any fire involved, though) and you might get a -1 for whoever you didn't choose.
Ha! :LOL: That actually makes my dream idea sound even better.

Imagine; the MC and his merry band enter a burning building to save some trapped villagers but then his party members end up getting knocked out and he has to choose who to save first, but once he gets clear the building collapses killing those left inside, and then he wakes up in a cold sweat and says, "Man, what a terrible dream. I hope nothing like that ever happens for real." :ROFLMAO:

Diavel

Apr 2, 2018
The wallpapers of Josy, Nicole, Quinn, Mona, Camila, Riona, Heather, Sally, Jade, Cathy, Mel and Sarah, Lily are out.

Maya, Jill, Sage, Bella, Rose, Brandi, Karen and capable Ashley and Elena are missing but I think these two will not appear in this series.
Next week will be good.
How is it that every one forgets the lady at the reception???? :sneaky::sneaky::sneaky::love::love::love:

Sep 22, 2017

Imagine; the MC and his merry band enter a burning building to save some trapped villagers but then his party members end up getting knocked out and he has to choose who to save first, but once he gets clear the building collapses killing those left inside, and then he wakes up in a cold sweat and says, "Man, what a terrible dream. I hope nothing like that ever happens for real." :ROFLMAO:
Kinda hate myself for laughing at that but I guess this is one way of dealing with psychological trauma.:HideThePain:

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019

So yeah, some seeds of jealousy might be planted here, much as I'd like to maintain the 3-way as long as possible, I doubt it'll last longer than maybe a couple more episodes.
I hope we don't have to rescue anyone from a fire in D&G, not even as a joke/easter egg. No jokes about that.

EDIT: Ok, I noticed Holy Bacchus wrote pretty much the same thing as me. But seriously, I hope he doesn't. Even though now the first message of DPC in this thread would make more sense then...

Dashxp4k

Aug 17, 2019

I just got PTSD from AL

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I hope we don't have to rescue anyone from a fire in D&G, not even as a joke/easter egg. No jokes about that.

EDIT: Ok, I noticed Holy Bacchus wrote pretty much the same thing as me. But seriously, I hope he doesn't. Even though now the first message of DPC in this thread would make more sense then...
Nah, I think it would be funny because it would show that DPC can have bit of fun at his own expense. A bit of self-deprecation is good for the soul. ;)

Reactions: Wizard_Shiryuu

flippityflop

Jun 29, 2020
I've had to deal with my fair share of drama over dumber things than that.
Yes, insecurities can be a huge factor, but sometimes people can blow things out of proportions because their feelings cloud their judgement, which makes them feel especially vulnerable and easily hurt over trivial and nonsensical BS.

flippityflop

Jun 29, 2020

MC wakes up to the entire campus being on fire. Bella bursts into his dorm wielding an axe. She pulls off her mask to reveal that she's Leah. She innocently looks at MC and says: "It's your turn now, sweetie". :WutFace:

• Wow
Reactions: Dashxp4k

Dec 20, 2019
Which is kind of my point. It's like why every anime has a beach episode. 100% fanservice, filler, and no story development.
I'm sure you know of this but 90% of the anime out there now are based on manga, with the exception of a few that are original production. As manga goes, 90% of their stupid editors will require the mangaka to include fanservice. And what better way to provide fanservice other than the beach/onsen/bath setting?

Also on D&G, didn't we all scream for more D&G when it first came out?

mindern

Jul 7, 2017
Hopefully what's stopping him is the fact that it's silly. I know we're talking about a fictional story here, but having major, relationship altering choices in this (possible) DnG game that will affect how the LIs see the MC and their relationship with him sounds like a terrible idea, because who in their right mind would really put that much stock into something as trivial as that?

It could see some development if the D&G game is interlaced with the characters behaviour in reality too. Yeah, they might not care if MC sacrifices himself for another girl in make believe but if MC is sitting there playing footsie with Jill whilst across from Maya/Josy I can see some development.

At the end of the day the LI basically never interact. On some routes Maya/Josy have talked the talk about MC dating other people but let’s see them walk the walk. I think whats more likely to lead to some relationship advancement isn’t the D&G game itself but the fact it’s seemingly bringing LI together.

That said Maya and Josy didn’t give a fuck at movie night when Sage jumped on his back and rode him out the room declaring they were off to brush their teeth... MC would seemingly need to be balls deep in a girl to get a reaction.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Nah, I think it would be funny because it would show that DPC can have bit of fun at his own expense. A bit of self-deprecation is good for the soul. ;)
I don't know. Even in jest, that's playing with fi... er, pushing his luck.

That said, if DPC is up for a little self-deprecation, he should absolutely make it a real D&G session. That way the MC and co can make snide comments about Magnar being a killer GM.

Oh, and
Because it's a board game. When has anyone ever played a game of Monopoly, or Cluedo, or Trivial Pursuit, or even D&D, and had some great revelation about their feelings for someone they're playing with let alone have what happens in the game affect their relationship with someone they're playing with.
Point of order: D&G is a roleplaying game, not a board game. Hence the lack of board.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes