ExDeath730

Jan 29, 2018
Question.

Do you guys think he will actually fuck Bella before choosing the endgame route? I kinda feel like we will see her husband return before they actually do the deed.
I think that if the husband is gonna show up, it's gonna be after we have sex with her. Just to get that gut punch and also make her get even more guilty. If the husband is dead, her drama will start after the sex because it may awaken something in her.

Anyway, i think sex with Bella will be sticking your dick into doom. Dude, i'm ready for it.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
if Mc is only a friend to Maya and Josy, the eventual jealousy would not be that positive, but even if they were more than friends Maya's picnic talk puts MC safe (assuming that the relationship with Jill is the current one)
HAHAHAHAHA...just because she said it doesn't mean he's safe hahaha *falls off chair still laughing*

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
W-what? Are you suggesting that a lady might just say one thing but think otherwise or change her mind the very next day?? Inconceivable!
are you suspecting that they only gave MC the rope to hang himself with to throw him out of the relationship?:confused::confused:

impossible, they are in love:love:

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
are you suspecting that they only gave MC the rope to hang himself with to throw him out of the relationship?:confused::confused:

impossible, they are in love:love:
..and all shall be fine in the world, there will be one big happy family here, holding hands together and singing happy songs. It will be wonderful :giggle: I just go and give my shovel a hug!

Gh0st_Harambe

Mar 9, 2020
I don't see why Ashley and Elena wouldn't because it's not like we haven't seen them naked.

View attachment 753703 View attachment 753713 View attachment 753715

Unless this series is just for characters that the MC can fuck, which would be a worrying sign if we don't get renders for Bella and Jill. :eek: (Not in any kind of AL tragic sense, of course.)
Now thinking better about it if we had Sally's wallpaper why not Dr PinkCake was not going to give us the pleasure of giving us the KRJ wallpaper

Reactions: Yuno Gasai

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I for one hope that Bella's husband stays out of the picture.
I am not worried. If he comes back we would just sit down, have a chat like rational adult people should, discussing the situation in a civil manner that it would be his best interest to go back from where he came from as he had his time, much appreciated, but sometimes its better to just move on. Life holds so many pleasant suprises unlike that dank grave i dug up in the backyard already. No threats or anything.

I'm sure he'd understand. Must be a reasonable fellow just like me. Not prone to rash violent actions due to such nonsense as mad love or anything.

Sep 22, 2017
I am not worried. If he comes back we would just sit down, have a chat like rational adult people should, discussing the situation in a civil manner that it would be his best interest to go back from where he came from as he had his time, much appreciated, but sometimes its better to just move on. Life holds so many pleasant suprises unlike that dank grave i dug up in the backyard already. No threats or anything.

I'm sure he'd understand. Must be a reasonable fellow just like me. Not prone to rash violent actions due to such nonsense as mad love or anything.
I'm unsure how well MC's maxed out martial arts skills would hold up against an M16 assault rifle but I'm willing to risk it for those juggs and that mean stare.:BootyTime:

legiun

Apr 11, 2020
you guys are hardcore in this thread, i come here everyday to see the "news", and always have 10+ pages to read. Btw i want the MC to F*** Bella and end up with Jill, i loved tennis mini game and i hope to get more of it.

Btw after i beat the jokers the big guy was not amused, i think Chad will help the MC (maybe depends on choices).

cumps

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
everything that does not concern the development of a relationship with a LI is technically a filler .. hopefully it will be interesting

in the first game no relationship developed. then M&J and Jill have many opportunities to speak and meet normally. playing a game of D&G is hardly enlightened on the participants

it may be that it will make nerds interesting, and open up some possibilities with Sally, just to keep MC's score high
Just spit-balling, but what is stopping DPC from throwing in some relationship-altering choices in the D&G game? The obvious way to do it would be setting persistent flags when an LI's option is or isn't chosen, that would affect your future choices outside of the game.

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
The wallpapers of Josy, Nicole, Quinn, Mona, Camila, Riona, Heather, Sally, Jade, Cathy, Mel and Sarah, Lily are out.

Maya, Jill, Sage, Bella, Rose, Brandi, Karen and capable Ashley and Elena are missing but I think these two will not appear in this series.
Next week will be good.
There's also Arieth and the other stripper Sandy. I could see there being one with Rose, Brandi, and Sandy, but that might just be a bit too much boobage for us to handle in one picture. :love:
I'll take KRJ, Ashley, & Elena over Arieth and the remaining strippers every day and twice on Sundays.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: CynicalBstrd
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes