mindern

Jul 7, 2017
Finally finished a full playthrough and have the following observation:

The MC doesn't seem to have a lot of viable LIs right now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
All these things are true but all those girls are also into him to varying degrees.

just because they’re taken or into someone else right now doesn’t mean they’re not into him and will never be viable. All those reasons they’re not with him now are the drama filled obstacles they’re gonna overcome.

Jan 23, 2020
Heck, I wasted my time with M&J, D&G can't be worse... :HideThePain:

Maybe it's just a way to make us spend some time with the Nerds. We spent a lot of time with the DIKs, of course. A lot of time with the HOTs, mmmm... :love: We met the Alphas in several occasions, we spent most of the last episode in Preps house... Maybe now it's time to know the Nerds better, spend some time with them. And what else can you do with the Nerds? Just play D&G with them... I don't mind, I like fantasy, RPGs and I'm curious to know the Nerds better, especially Sally... :HideThePain:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020

Maybe it's just a way to make us spend some time with the Nerds. We spent a lot of time with the DIKs, of course. A lot of time with the HOTs, mmmm... :love: We met the Alphas in several occasions, we spent most of the last episode in Preps house... Maybe now it's time to know the Nerds better, spend some time with them. And what else can you do with the Nerds? Just play D&G with them... I don't mind, I like fantasy, RPGs and I'm curious to know the Nerds better, especially Sally... :HideThePain:
I do not know.

it seems to me that the other confraternities (excluding DIK and HOT) are really secondary, their members are parodic, without much depth ...

xsssssssss

Jun 17, 2017

Yeah that’s how I see it getting to know nerds better, coupled with some light relationship stuff if you are after those girls.
Maybe how we approach game will factor into chick/dik ways of dealing with nerds if they are indeed stirring things.

Sep 22, 2017
I do not know.

it seems to me that the other confraternities (excluding DIK and HOT) are really secondary, their members are parodic, without much depth ...
The DIKs and HOTs would probably feel like stereotypical parodies too from an outside perspective. We know they're more than that because we've been spending time with them. Now I'm not saying that Anthony, for example, from the Tri-Alphas has many layers to his personality and is deep down an interesting individual but some of them could surprise us. There's a reason the relationship system includes every other fraternity as well, not much point to that if all we're meant to do is mess with them during the whole game.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
The DIKs and HOTs would probably feel like stereotypical parodies too from an outside perspective. We know they're more than that because we've been spending time with them. Now I'm not saying that Anthony, for example, from the Tri-Alphas has many layers to his personality and is deep down an interesting individual but some of them could surprise us. There's a reason the relationship system includes every other fraternity as well, not much point to that if all we're meant to do is mess with them during the whole game.
Diks and Hots are so full of different characters, that they cannot correspond to a stereotype, at least not to only one ...

what is there to remember about the Preps? the only two we know the name are "different" twins ...
and we had enough to do with preps

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
This one could also be filler.
everything that does not concern the development of a relationship with a LI is technically a filler .. hopefully it will be interesting
I disagree about playing DnG with the nerds being a waste of time, it'll allow MC to get to know them better and he'll also be spending some time with Jill and M&J regardless of the players relationship with them.
in the first game no relationship developed. then M&J and Jill have many opportunities to speak and meet normally. playing a game of D&G is hardly enlightened on the participants

it may be that it will make nerds interesting, and open up some possibilities with Sally, just to keep MC's score high

Sep 22, 2017
Diks and Hots are so full of different characters, that they cannot correspond to a stereotype, at least not to only one ...

what is there to remember about the Preps? the only two we know the name are "different" twins ...
and we had enough to do with preps
Again, we know the DIKs have different characters because we've spent time with them. Remember how Maya described them during her tour in EP1, something about their personalities corresponding to their frat name (so they're just dicks). Is that all they are? Absolutely not. But we wouldn't know that if we never joined and went through Hell Week with them.

Like I said, I don't expect anywhere near the same depth from the other fraternities, the game is called Being A DIK for a reason. But I'd be surprised if we've seen the full extent of what they are and they're just rich dudes, gym dudes and nerd dudes.

Cokebaths

May 30, 2020

This week I've mostly been coding and working on GUI design. I can't spoil what it is that I'm working very hard on, but expect some new features starting in the next episode.

I'm creating something that will take a few weeks to fully complete, but once it's complete it will be future-proof and only need tweaking.

So, I will mostly pose animations and focus on writing code in the upcoming weeks.

My PCs are busy rendering animations (pretty long ones right now) while I spend time coding.

The current status of static renders and animations is as follows:

1550 static renders and 62 animations are complete.

I've playtested what I have to play so far and it's about 3 hours worth of content for one thorough playthrough, but I'm far from finished.

In poll news, the winning option in the cosmetic poll for Josy was option 1. It will be featured in episode 6.

A new poll will start sometime next week.

The Beach Fun special render series is coming to an end next week and I hope you're excited about the final renders. I'm sure you can guess who they will feature.

Today's Beach fun render features Jade. 4k and full HD versions are attached to this post.

Have a nice weekend

----
Whyyyyy did they vote that for Josy :HideThePain:

At least Jade is looking hot as ever

Reactions: Mikedazz1

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
you are right. however it must always be an opportunity to develop relationships between the characters, and with the fact that Maya and Josy in one case would be there as friends and in another as "girlfriends" in my opinion makes it difficult to plan such an event so that is still significant
This one could also be filler.
The first game may not have been a huge milestone but it wasn't just filler either. Two of the LI's were involved at a minimum, that right there is at least story related. So while not groundbreaking it still has story interaction involved. We still have no clue what or if the BBB's even matter in the big picture. Several theories involve BBB's as masterminds behind the whole DIK/AAA storyline. I think y'all need to take a step back and realize that DPC is writing this and we have NO FUCKING CLUE what is and isn't important period.

Reactions: Real Kreten

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Whyyyyy did they vote that for Josy
Because that fits better the image of a decent, church visiting girl they still want to see who would never do sex before marriage but after that she'd dedicate her life to remain pregnant for at least 10 years in a row like a proper brood mother. Or am i just influenced way too much with all these preggo-belly-for-life i see recently :unsure:

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Which is kind of my point. It's like why every anime has a beach episode. 100% fanservice, filler, and no story development.
some of the best episode in tv shows are fillers. but you kinda missing the point because, the story is not quinn, not bella, or anything else, it's the MC life, and anything that is involve the MC is the story, no stalking, no waste of time, because it is involving the MC ! .

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Again, we know the DIKs have different characters because we've spent time with them. Remember how Maya described them during her tour in EP1, something about their personalities corresponding to their frat name (so they're just dicks). Is that all they are? Absolutely not. But we wouldn't know that if we never joined and went through Hell Week with them.

Like I said, I don't expect anywhere near the same depth from the other fraternities, the game is called Being A DIK for a reason. But I'd be surprised if we've seen the full extent of what they are and they're just rich dudes, gym dudes and nerd dudes.
ok

with preps and jocks we have had to deal with it several times, and I don't think they have gained depth

will nerds do it with a game of D&G? it may be, but it seems difficult

Reactions: CynicalBstrd
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes