Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
everything that does not concern the development of a relationship with a LI is technically a filler .. hopefully it will be interesting

in the first game no relationship developed. then M&J and Jill have many opportunities to speak and meet normally. playing a game of D&G is hardly enlightened on the participants

it may be that it will make nerds interesting, and open up some possibilities with Sally, just to keep MC's score high
The first game developed a bit the nerds' personality. I think it was the first time we heard Sally speak. This one can show us more about them too, hopefully.
I'm on vacation next week and I leave you in peace, I promise :ROFLMAO:
That's how this thread has that many pages, each week we have something new to talk about, and this week with the beach pics even more.

Gh0st_Harambe

Mar 9, 2020

This week I've mostly been coding and working on GUI design. I can't spoil what it is that I'm working very hard on, but expect some new features starting in the next episode.

I'm creating something that will take a few weeks to fully complete, but once it's complete it will be future-proof and only need tweaking.

So, I will mostly pose animations and focus on writing code in the upcoming weeks.

My PCs are busy rendering animations (pretty long ones right now) while I spend time coding.

The current status of static renders and animations is as follows:

1550 static renders and 62 animations are complete.

I've playtested what I have to play so far and it's about 3 hours worth of content for one thorough playthrough, but I'm far from finished.

In poll news, the winning option in the cosmetic poll for Josy was option 1. It will be featured in episode 6.

A new poll will start sometime next week.

The Beach Fun special render series is coming to an end next week and I hope you're excited about the final renders. I'm sure you can guess who they will feature.

Today's Beach fun render features Jade. 4k and full HD versions are attached to this post.

Have a nice weekend

----
The wallpapers of Josy, Nicole, Quinn, Mona, Camila, Riona, Heather, Sally, Jade, Cathy, Mel and Sarah, Lily are out.

Maya, Jill, Sage, Bella, Rose, Brandi, Karen and capable Ashley and Elena are missing but I think these two will not appear in this series.
Next week will be good.

Last edited:
Reactions: John 13

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Whyyyyy did they vote that for Josy :HideThePain:
Because it's the naughty schoolgirl look and that sells well.

Hopefully the real best outfit will make an appearance at some point, just like how Bella's dress in ep 5 during the breakfast scene was the losing contender in a previous poll.

Ep 6 - Josy.png

some of the best episode in tv shows are fillers.
Yes, because that episode of DBZ where Goku and Piccolo take a driving test is definitely in the top 10 best episodes. :ROFLMAO:

The wallpapers of Josy, Nicole, Quinn, Mona, Camila, Riona, Heather, Sally, Jade, Cathy, Mel and Sarah, Lily are out.

Maya, Jill, Sage, Bella, Rose, Brandi, Karen and capable Ashley and Elena are missing but I think these two will not appear in this series.
Next week will be good.
There's also Arieth and the other stripper Sandy. I could see there being one with Rose, Brandi, and Sandy, but that might just be a bit too much boobage for us to handle in one picture. :love:

ep3_sclub_brandi_strip1_fr1.jpg ep4_rose_dance19.jpg ep4_pink_rose_rusty14g_fr1.jpg

I believe they did mention "Karen" in their post.

Hugh G. Rection

Jan 10, 2020
There's also Arieth and the other stripper Sandy. I could see there being one with Rose, Brandi, and Sandy, but that might just be a bit too much boobage for us to handle in one picture. :love:

View attachment 753687 View attachment 753685 View attachment 753684
Naaah, let DPC throw all they got this way, what are we limp preps or battle hardened sons of bitches :BootyTime:

I believe they did mention "Karen" in their post.
After a timely edit following Wizard's comment, yes

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I think the same Karen, Ashley and Elena will not appear in the beach series wallpapers.
I don't see why Ashley and Elena wouldn't because it's not like we haven't seen them naked.

ep4_quri17_fr0.jpg ep4_fr_sauna_event26.jpg ep4_fr_sauna_event29.jpg

Unless this series is just for characters that the MC can fuck, which would be a worrying sign if we don't get renders for Bella and Jill. :eek: (Not in any kind of AL tragic sense, of course.)

Last edited:
Reactions: Gh0st_Harambe

xsssssssss

Jun 17, 2017
maybe we’ll get 4 main beach renders, Ashley/Elena as a pair and hopefully arieth. That would still be finishing next week.

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
Question.

Do you guys think he will actually fuck Bella before choosing the endgame route? I kinda feel like we will see her husband return before they actually do the deed.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Question.

Do you guys think he will actually fuck Bella before choosing the endgame route? I kinda feel like we will see her husband return before they actually do the deed.
the relationship with Bella and Sage has stalled, if something doesn't happen I don't think there will be any important changes

while with the other LIs there could be evolutions even without big events

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes