Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018

View attachment 754222
View attachment 754223

Bella is relaxing with some wine and a good book at the beach.

4k and full HD versions in the attachment of this post.

Enjoy!

Dr PinkCake
It's probably just me, but I find Bella's in-game primary hairstyle really suck. Both her bedtime hairstyle and this beach hairstyle makes her 10x more beautiful.

Sep 22, 2017
It's probably just me, but I find Bella's in-game primary hairstyle really suck. Both her bedtime hairstyle and this beach hairstyle makes her 10x more beautiful.
It fits the stern and all-business image she wants to show outwards, though. She probably doesn't want to be perceived as a beautiful woman but as a boring librarian instead. I mean she's failing at it horribly, she's an absolute smokeshow but that's the intention.

Reactions: ename144

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Back in May, I posted list of all the scenes, variations of scenes, other moments, and RP you can obtain or not obtain by being a certain status and/or affinity.

So, for those wondering whether it's better to DIK, CHICK, or Neutral I will post it here again and have updated it with the content from episode 5.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
It fits the stern and all-business image she wants to show outwards, though. She probably doesn't want to be perceived as a beautiful woman but as a boring librarian instead. I mean she's failing at it horribly, she's an absolute smokeshow but that's the intention.
With that cleavage? I mean, you’re right, but…

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
I really hope to see Bella’s smile in the game sometime.
Ya I think it's the complete lack of her smiling, ever, that's kinda turned me off to her at this point. If she'd start smiling more she'd get my attention - just have a difficult time getting the feels for a character who just looks like a robot all the time.

Absolutely. Her normal hairstyle in-game is terrible.

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
Back in May, I posted list of all the scenes, variations of scenes, other moments, and RP you can obtain or not obtain by being a certain status and/or affinity.

So, for those wondering whether it's better to DIK, CHICK, or Neutral I will post it here again and have updated it with the content from episode 5.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This may just be me but I feel like the end of the game is targed at:
DIK President and Sage(DIK side)
Vice President and other girls(Neutral or Chick side)

The president or vice president is affected at the end of the game.

imfedupdawg

May 8, 2020
Speaking about end game I've always wondered how big of an impact our AFFINITY will have compared to the choices we've made in determing the endings we get.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Speaking about end game I've always wondered how big of an impact our AFFINITY will have compared to the choices we've made in determing the endings we get.
It's hard to say because my understanding is that DPC is cagey about revealing how the systems work (this is why RP is a hidden stat). My best guess is that each LI has their own Affinity bar which is hidden from the player and the MC needs to have a corresponding level to match up with them; failure to line up with your target girl would lead to a sad end.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: imfedupdawg

mindern

Jul 7, 2017
It's hard to say because my understanding is that DPC is cagey about revealing how the systems work (this is why RP is a hidden stat). My best guess is that each LI has their own Affinity bar which is hidden from the player and the MC needs to have a corresponding level to match up with them; failure to line up with your target girl would lead to a sad end.
As long as these are telegraphed and a culmination of prior events I'll have no issue with it. If, for sake of argument, Sage ends up with a choice in endgame that requires a high DIK affinity to keep the relationship going the build up to that needs interactions with Sage to have a lot of DIK choices. Clear cut situations where she expects you to be a DIK.

Basically the game would start having Sage be disappointed by CHICK actions, and happy with DIK ones so when this hypothetical DIK requirement turns up it isn't entirely out of the blue. I don't want to be able to have a happy relationship with her as a CHICK just for an arbitrary DIK check to end things.

If it introduces hard affinity checks for relationships I want to actually see the girls respond to their affinity and reject the other so it isn't just an arbitrary check. The game doesn't have the girls push their affinity enough for DPC to use it as he intends.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
As long as these are telegraphed and a culmination of prior events I'll have no issue with it. If, for sake of argument, Sage ends up with a choice in endgame that requires a high DIK affinity to keep the relationship going the build up to that needs interactions with Sage to have a lot of DIK choices. Clear cut situations where she expects you to be a DIK.

Basically the game would start having Sage be disappointed by CHICK actions, and happy with DIK ones so when this hypothetical DIK requirement turns up it isn't entirely out of the blue. I don't want to be able to have a happy relationship with her as a CHICK just for an arbitrary DIK check to end things.

If it introduces hard affinity checks for relationships I want to actually see the girls respond to their affinity and reject the other so it isn't just an arbitrary check. The game doesn't have the girls push their affinity enough for DPC to use it as he intends.
1 - At the end of each chapter we're presented with a summary of how we're doing with each LI. This varies depending on your choices.

2 - RP, the hidden stat, could very well serve to soften Affinity checks by letting you get the good ending with an LI if you are 1 mark out. For example, if Sage requires Major Dik (or positions 5-8) then a high RP would allow you to get her good ending with an Affinity of 1-4 or 9-12.

3 - The choices you make should naturally lead you to the best girl for your version of the MC; conflict should only arise if you, for example, pick Maya as your preferred then make mostly Dik choices which rule her out as the final girl.

I have to concede that I'm making a lot of assumptions here.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes