michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Yo, long time no see! Welcome back to the world of rabbit holes!
Yo brother... Yeah avoided this mess for a while....TBH the new update didnt really make me go and discuss it.

Just catching up with this tread rite now ... I see it has not changed much ...

Can we all agree that Sage her kiss felt a bit different this time like we getting somewhere finally :LOL:

Dec 20, 2019
Yo brother... Yeah avoided this mess for a while....TBH the new update didnt really make me go and discuss it.

Just catching up with this tread rite now ... I see it has not changed much ...

Can we all agree that Sage her kiss felt a bit different this time like we getting somewhere finally :LOL:
You have my vote there. Looking forward to her "changed" attitude.
Good luck catching up. I hope you have level 100 speed reading skill equipped.

• Haha
Reactions: michael1984

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Nope... Jill is :giggle:
Was holding my breath waiting for this answer, and now I can breath easy knowing Maya is still all mine. :giggle:

You have my vote there. Looking forward to her "changed" attitude.
Good luck catching up. I hope you have level 100 speed reading skill equipped.
Sometimes I think it's probably easier to read Ulysses or War and Peace than to try and read all the pages of this thread. :ROFLMAO:

Esp``

Aug 21, 2019
Just waiting on my bae Sage her beach render :love:
My man DPC saving the best for last. Sage best girl confirmed, it is known.

Yeah the biggest plot resolution I expect in the next update is what will Melaine&Sarah do to Sage and when she will finally give up her obsession of Chad and accept her growing feelings to the MC.

Their relationship started with something only physical, now it is something more. Can't wait to see how Sage faces her genuine feelings growing inside her towards MC.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
You can have Maya, UNLESS he changes her hairstyle to the one in beach series in the next update. :devilish:
Then I shall challenge you to a duel, good sir. 10 paces at dawn by the old oak tree on the hill. ;)

The winner of this poll gets a Special render set in episode 6. Jill won the last episode, so she can't win this one.

Your vote is worth 1 vote in this poll.
Well, I know who I want to win, but I reckon the winner will either be Bella or Sage.

Reactions: Anaskm07
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes