Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Yeah, i feel for you but the battle is between them

View attachment 757316
To be honest, I find doing this poll a tad bit unfair because Bella had a set in ep 3 and Sage had a set in ep 4, which means if one of them wins then they get a set far sooner than Josy who hasn't had one since ep 1. Also, Riona who had a set in ep 1 got a new one in ep 5, so Josy really should be the one to get a new set by default in ep 6.

As for Maya, I'm not that bothered if she doesn't win here because we finally got her set in ep 5 and it was honestly one of the best. :love:

ep5_reward_maya_1.jpg ep5_reward_maya_2.jpg ep5_reward_maya_3.jpg ep5_reward_maya_4.jpg ep5_reward_maya_5.jpg ep5_reward_maya_6.jpg ep5_reward_maya_7.jpg ep5_reward_maya_8.jpg ep5_reward_maya_9.jpg

you kids enjoy yourselves (y):)
it was fun while it lasted...:)
Thank you for your blessing. :giggle:

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Is it certain that Professor Burke has had an affair with Cathy in the past?
No, it's ambiguous. He said her name once when having drunk sex with Jade and she assumed that they had and it's why he called out her name but she never found out for sure. But Cathy doesn't seem like the type to do that so it was most likely just Burke fantasising about her.

Nov 19, 2017
If you like this game you will probably also like Summer's gone. Another game that has good writing. Anyone know other really good story driven games like this one?

Elsie Bray

May 31, 2019

The winner of this poll gets a Special render set in episode 6. Jill won the last episode, so she can't win this one.

Your vote is worth 1 vote in this poll.
Sage or Bella will definitely win. Then next episode’s poll, when Jill is an option again, she will win. Then it will cycle to Sage/Bella again. Josy and Maya are being shafted and I feel like they’ll only win by having another ‘Poll of the Rejects’ :)

Reactions: CynicalBstrd

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Sage or Bella will definitely win. Then next episode’s poll, when Jill is an option again, she will win. Then it will cycle to Sage/Bella again. Josy and Maya are being shafted and I feel like they’ll only win by having another ‘Poll of the Rejects’ :)
And not the good kind of "shafted" either. Really it's just Josy in this case because she hasn't had a render set since ep 1, but Bella and Sage had theirs in eps 3 and 4 respectively.

Reactions: Shades19

Elsie Bray

May 31, 2019
And not the good kind of "shafted" either. Really it's just Josy in this case because she hasn't had a render set since ep 1, but Bella and Sage had theirs in eps 3 and 4 respectively.
Maybe there’s a limit? Like a girl can only have 3 sets each. Then they are taken out of the special render polls permanently for other girls to have a chance of winning.
Despite Jill being my favourite, whenever she’s in a poll it’s a nail in the coffin for every other girl. And when she’s not participating, it’s Bella who’s going to win. At this rate it’ll be uneven

Reactions: JohnDelfino
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes