name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Maya is going to be bullied like crazy but ultimately is going to be fine, right? That's why the game doesn't have a tag for the N word, and considering Maya is THE LI of the game, it would technically be it.
Necrophilia?

When you're visiting her in her house, she'll tell you (it depends on your DIKmeter) how you fit or not in DIKs. So, she knows a lot about them - and we know she doesn't like her stepbrother so she probably didn't learn that from him.

If that's the case - obvious choices for her BF would be Rusty or Jacob.

Also, there are some hints she could be in a lesbian relationship. She never said she missed the male touch, a cock or anything. Also, when MC talks on the phone with her:

MC: What about your boyfriend?
Josy: Erm... listen... I...

Or on the first date:

Josy: Haha! "Man stuff"? Listen to you. I know someone who would hate you for saying that.

Mind you, she isn't lesbian. SHe could be bisexual - just like Maya could be bi. But, we'll see.
I could go with Bi,yeah ok.Lesbian?No,no chance.Once she starts going she goes pretty rough and asks for more.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
And you can only see her during the weekends, but since she's going to move or some shit, unless she really gets into college she's as good as dead.
To make it worse,she says something in the lines of: "never get yourself in long distance relationship".

I'll be seriously annoyed if this VN will be geared toward an mc-Maya romance. I actually refuse the very idea itself.
I refuse not having Quinn as a full blown romantic interest...

And - yes, it would be really hard not to have this much Maya's content when you're basically living with her.
Which might change given the Jill preview we have seen.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Of course she couldn't be lesbian. If you're gay, you're gay - if you're straight you're straight. Bi only makes sense.

I just said she could be in a possible lesbian relationship - so in relationship with another girl.
Maybe it's one of the beauties in the women's rights class :LOL:

Reactions: vir_cotto

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
There is one big reason for all those theories. Most devs don't go deep into their stories, there is no drama and characterizations. But DPC goes deep and in details with his characters - that's why Maya is so confusing to me (maybe he made a mistake in one of her dialogues?).

Just to show you how much he cares about details... Remember Danielle from Gender studies?

CUM-petition roaming scene: You find out Jamie is Danielle’s boyfriend and he’s telling Leon that someone told Dany he hooked up with Riona last Friday.

Last edited:
Reactions: DrackDrap

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Quinn does not despises Maya
No she does not. She wants to "break" her and all the hints she doesn't like her is from a different reason :) She is a bad girl. And bad girls hate innocence. If she precieves Maya as a virtuous girl that offends her. It reminds her that she isn't. And since we mentioned Star Wars so often... "fear attracts the fearful". Her innocence attracts the corrupt that wants to corrupt her. To show the world "Hey i'm not bad, no worse than her! I'm gonna corrupt her to show she isn't better."

And thats just one reason. Another is that if she senses weakness it may be her obession to try and exploit it. A sort of predatory instinct. Plus lets not forget that having someone as Maya is a powerful barganing tool. Offering the best girls for sale directly translates into more influence. This is a very reasonable attempt on her part from a business point of view, a very calculated one. She is desperate, she is innocent, she looks hot. Can you imagine how much she'd worth in the first year untill new freshmen arrive? Huge chunks of influence the very least. Quinn would be stupid not trying to bring her into the fold.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
MC to Josy-"Hey if you have a BF, i can have a GF right?, so you can either join us or leave and make phone sex with your BF\GF"
I find Josey cute really but untill she doesn't know how to sort her own mess i'd steer riight away from her. I mean she invited us for the date ffs, brought a bottle of booze, a 40% one, and then say oooops i have a boyfriend so lets stop after i just kissed you... Okay that we bought that shit, because such a jolly good guys we are apparently, but wtf was that.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I find Josey cute really but untill she doesn't know how to sort her own mess i'd steer riight away from her. I mean she invited us for the date ffs, brought a bottle of booze, a 40% one, and then say oooops i have a boyfriend so lets stop after i just kissed you... Okay that we bought that shit, because such a jolly good guys we are apparently, but wtf was that.
Exactly the question is should we trust her? and should we pursue her she could end up doing the same to us

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Exactly the question is should we trust her? and should we pursue her she could end up doing the same to us
If she comes after us and makes it crystal clear that we won't be just her relief-dildo-with-a-guy-attached then yes. Otherwise.. no. I mean i'm enough of a CHIK the way it is, i don't wanna push it into the wimpzone, ending up with a bowtie and glasses.

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
I really enjoy reading all the theories you guys are posting, especially after finishing another playthrough with stuff still fresh in mind, after finishing what did change for me is how i see Maya,she is so cute and sweet that regardless of her secret\problems she is a worthy L.I or if you dont want to date her in the future she still are a friend that i would help, i may have started seing Josy a bit different as well, ( i know exacly well what i said about her in other posts), but the thing is i can't figure her out no matter how hard i try, she is very romantic\sweet and a bit daring (maybe more then just a bit),but all this "baggage" she carries,she have a BF\GF, she may move to another place, what she really feels about cheating?, i dunno but i can't stop to think that she is not worth figthing for, especially when you have other options as L.I,but just in case i will have a save ready for her.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
but all this "baggage" she carries,she have a BF\GF, she may move to another place, what she really feels about cheating?, i dunno but i can't stop to think that she is not worth figthing for, especially when you have other options as L.I,but just in case i will have a save ready for her.
She is indecisive and kinda hopes we would be the one shoveling up mess she carries for her. Frankly, i'm not into that all too much. Dad is enough with his terrible taste in toiletbowls :rolleyes: I just can't fix everyone's damn problems. Something is wrong with that town we hail from. I mean we met a guy there who thinks he is the king of life because his father owns a grocery store. His father.. yeah. Dad, with his heretical views on interior design. Josey who might not be the best-deal ever... Its an odd town, i don't know if i wanna go back on weekends really.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
but all this "baggage" she carries,she have a BF\GF, she may move to another place, what she really feels about cheating?, i dunno but i can't stop to think that she is not worth figthing for, especially when you have other options as L.I,but just in case i will have a save ready for her.
The baggage is what puts me off I was all for her and she hits us with oh btw I'm already in a relationship and now she wants to leave town after the way she has teased us I'd rather she just come clean and make her mind up otherwise run in the other direction.

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
The baggage is what puts me off I was all for her and she hits us with oh btw I'm already in a relationship and now she wants to leave town after the way she has teased us I'd rather she just come clean and make her mind up otherwise run in the other direction.
She's a waste of time, she likes to talk about how much she likes MC, how unhappy she is and how much she wants to leave her BF but she doesn't do shit. Why waste you time with her when you have Maya that is an improved version of her?

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
No she does not. She wants to "break" her and all the hints she doesn't like her is from a different reason :) She is a bad girl. And bad girls hate innocence. If she precieves Maya as a virtuous girl that offends her. It reminds her that she isn't. And since we mentioned Star Wars so often... "fear attracts the fearful". Her innocence attracts the corrupt that wants to corrupt her. To show the world "Hey i'm not bad, no worse than her! I'm gonna corrupt her to show she isn't better."

And thats just one reason. Another is that if she senses weakness it may be her obession to try and exploit it. A sort of predatory instinct. Plus lets not forget that having someone as Maya is a powerful barganing tool. Offering the best girls for sale directly translates into more influence. This is a very reasonable attempt on her part from a business point of view, a very calculated one. She is desperate, she is innocent, she looks hot. Can you imagine how much she'd worth in the first year untill new freshmen arrive? Huge chunks of influence the very least. Quinn would be stupid not trying to bring her into the fold.
Disagree,it`s not personal at all.I feel like I already adressed my perception of why Quinn is a bit harsh to Maya.
Quinn sees Maya as a good "asset",like you mentioned,because she`s pretty - she would make money.

Can you imagine it? She becomes Maya's roomie, sees you fucking her, gets all mad and MC answers: "Hey, didn't you said it was fine to cheat for love? ;)"
To be fair,Josy poses a question,as a justification of what BOTH of them are about to do.

Correct,Josy initiates the whole thing and than throws "I`m in a relationship" bomb on me...it`s bizzare.

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
I can't stop to think that she will come make a surprise visit and catch the MC with another girl either just being romantic or maybe in some more "intimate" moments, but of all L.I she is the only one who is in zero position to judge, MC is young in a place full of hot and nice girls and he should give up all that just for a girl who cant decide who and what she wants? Sage has a BF and Bella is married and yet with these two i don't think you're losing your time,Sage could be manipulating the MC, but even so she seems to enjoy his company without all that drama like Josy, and Bella husband for all we know he could be either M.I.A or ir coma, she agreed to go out with professor creepy, and she enjoyed kissing the MC and before that in the yoga scene there is a part when she is clearly staring at the MC´s ass

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Josy and Sage come attached with a lot of potential drama if you ask me will it be worth the risk? I think with Bella she just misses the company and you could tell she was warming to the MC even when she was driving him to her place in her mind she was probably thinking hey he ain't such a bad guy even if he is drunk :LOL: but hell the husband could just appear out of nowhere to throw a spanner in the works for that one. At the minute only safe bets are really Maya and Jill.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes