lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Jun 25, 2017
if you advise against it, I will leave it alone, in case I will recover it after her murderous rage explodes ..

BADIK's soundtrack is great, cinematic quality, I think you're missing something

normally the music of these games annoy me too
Bit of a film nerd here, but this is why you should listen to the game's soundtrack more closely.

I don't know if this is intentional or not, but unlike most of these games with music, DPC seems to use some semblance of lietmotifs for the characters (as much as you can for a video game where the player controls the pace) such as being both the theme of the game and of the MC himself, while seems to be Josy's song, being Maya's, and so on. It feel cinematic because he's actually using the music to help tell the story rather than just have it be a backdrop. You hear certain songs appear during specific moment intentionally. It's no "Spiderman: Into the Spiderverse" ( ) but it still gets it point across and already places itself way above all other games of the genre. Most developers seem to be sex and visual-centric, but a good game has writing (with very intentional dialogue), story pacing, proper lighting and scene setting, and musical story telling.

Side note: The link I shared also covers the Hero's Journey story formula, and this game follows it too

mythril0101

Dec 3, 2019
Thanks a lot for all the good stuff you guys done! it really helped me play the game again and unlock certain scenes! But i have few questions, can you get Jade 1st night and Maya&Jocy threesome at the same night? or do you have to choose? also I want all the pics from the game in order to use them as my wallpapers both on phone and PC do I need to take screenshots? (low quality) or is there a link with all the pics in it or can I just extract pics right from the game folders? and does anyone have any lead on when will the episode 6 come out or if it's ever going to come out? Thanks in advance whom will answer my questions! I wish y'all a pleasant day/night!

zoyle

Jan 23, 2019
Thanks a lot for all the good stuff you guys done! it really helped me play the game again and unlock certain scenes! But i have few questions, can you get Jade 1st night and Maya&Jocy threesome at the same night? or do you have to choose? also I want all the pics from the game in order to use them as my wallpapers both on phone and PC do I need to take screenshots? (low quality) or is there a link with all the pics in it or can I just extract pics right from the game folders? and does anyone have any lead on when will the episode 6 come out or if it's ever going to come out? Thanks in advance whom will answer my questions! I wish y'all a pleasant day/night!
No, those scenes are mutually exclusive. You can't fuck either teacher if you join the Maya/Josy poly relationship. If you've done that, MC will automatically choose to end the flirting with Cathy when driving her home instead of having the option to continue it in Ep 5, as well.

mythril0101

Dec 3, 2019
No, those scenes are mutually exclusive. You can't fuck either teacher if you join the Maya/Josy poly relationship. If you've done that, MC will automatically choose to end the flirting with Cathy when driving her home instead of having the option to continue it in Ep 5, as well.
Ah, Thanks! I see. I tried first with maya couple then I saw Jade leaving with her car so I save/load and rejected Jocy&Maya.

mythril0101

Dec 3, 2019
So did you stick with the save file where you fucked Jade or did you reload the save file and chose to stay in the poly relationship
Well I finished the game once without looking any walkthroughs. It wasn't what I wanted so I replayed with guidance so yeah I stick with Jade. I always go after milfs. Jade Cathy Bella

Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

Pewdiepie9966

Aug 2, 2020
Well I finished the game once without looking any walkthroughs. It wasn't what I wanted so I replayed with guidance so yeah I stick with Jade. I always go after milfs. Jade Cathy Bella
That‘s unfortunate :( you were blessed with the option to have a poly relationship with both Maya and Josy and you threw it away. Fair enough tho it‘s your choices nonetheless

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes