Bolero

Jan 20, 2018
Any ETA? Don't hang me, can't keep up. Thanks Faculty of Law.
It usually took him around 4 months to release an update, the last update took around 5 months. Last update was released i think 2 and a half months ago. So i would say we will have to wait around 2 months for the next one.

Reactions: I Love These Games

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
It usually took him around 4 months to release an update, the last update took around 5 months. Last update was released i think 2 and a half months ago. So i would say we will have to wait around 2 months for the next one.
Is Dr.PinkCake the best? I think so, damn.

Jan 23, 2020
Ye music is top notch, i even searched for that band from the main theme, i have never done that in any game.
Yeah, at first I played the game without audio, as always, but after reading so many people praising the music, I had to try it too and I must admit it enhances the game experience. (y) No real masterpieces, just good songs, but they fit the scenes perfectly. Especially the music during the threesome with Quinn and Riona: it made that scene even more hot and memorable... o_O

Reactions: Wizard_Shiryuu

Bolero

Jan 20, 2018
Now that i looked at the last couple of pages of comments and have seen some of the pics from the game, i could download the game again and play it once more, the next update will still take quit a bit of time to make and i am really in the mood for some more of the game.

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
Tommy seems like the type of dude that's all bark and no bite anyway. I can't see him fighting MC. Maybe doing something sneaky behind his back
Tommy's definitely a pussy therefore I can't see him doing something head on so something sneaky seems like him.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes